New York News paper list gun owner ad...

New York News paper list gun owner address soon to be done here

Posted in the Lexington Forum

sick of gun nuts

London, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2012
New York news paper list all names with street address of gun owners.This is done due to open records law, same as we have here.
Why, do our papers not list names of all concealed carry owners so we too know who to avoid? Gezz it could be a gun nut lives on my street!
Blastfrom da Past

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
sick of gun nuts wrote:
New York news paper list all names with street address of gun owners.This is done due to open records law, same as we have here.
Why, do our papers not list names of all concealed carry owners so we too know who to avoid? Gezz it could be a gun nut lives on my street!
By "we" do you mean criminals? If so please do post a list of all law abiding gun owners so "you" know who to avoid.
brotha with idea

London, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Hey, open records! how about I just sold some say (illeagal) substance to a suspected undercover cop!
just follow the dude home get address and check that address to see if he got a carry concealed!
Why? cause them cops have to get them too, YES if they go out of town state ect. other cops take there guns and lock them up if they don't got the carry conceal paper.
Gezz the liberals are a great tool for the working thinking criminal to use (RIGHT ON BROTHA)!!!!!
Serious

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Go back to London and smoke some crack
Mark

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 27, 2012
sick of gun nuts wrote:
frustrating ain't it? You don't know which house to break in because even some old people got guns.
Mark

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 27, 2012
sick of gun nuts wrote:
if someone has a CCDW it means they are law biding citizens. They took the time and cash to make sure they were legal.
Old timer

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Plenty of others without a concealed carry that are law abiding citizens that have a weapon. They could actually have one in their vehicle, completely legal. There could be one walking down the street right now with it on their hip for everyone to see, completely legal. Wow, when I was young, there were people that had them on the back glass of a truck that let everyone know they had a weapon, completly legal.
With that thought in mind, you would think there would be murders and shootings constantly in Kentucky. How are we all still here. Yes, sarcasm.
You are in the wrong state to pull your gun control garbage. It's not going to change. They might go after high cap mags, so called assault rifles, or certain types of ammo, but the guns will always be here.
Now, go give your kids some Ritalin, ignore them, make them weak by stepping in with the school every time you think they are bullied, hide behind your flaccid backbone, and tell them that being a weak person is just "special".
We've all seen how that works out.
Osborne

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Yes publish the addresses of law abiding gun owners if that makes you happy. Don't complain though when you read the news and some thug gets cut in half with a 12 gauge for breaking in to the homes of these people (it will happen). Remember the newspaper told him where to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox News 16 min Gay for gray 36
9 DEAD....We have to ban vans!!!!!! 23 min That is the troll... 15
The Court System is racist towards autistic peo... 29 min Anti vax 4
The troll UPC is trolling Washington, DC. forum 32 min Cadet Bonespurs 21
Where's my wall I was promised? 35 min Laughing at cryba... 67
Has Trump locked Hillary up yet? 36 min Laughing at cryba... 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Wisdom of Ages 174,876
Star Bucks 55 min Liberal Mental Mi... 33

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages