Courtsey on wheels crappy sales people
jonnyutah

Tomball, TX

#43 Feb 13, 2011
I was thinking of checking out 2 trucks there this week. Hmm
ThePaganTemple

Brodhead, KY

#44 Mar 7, 2011
I'd like to throw that Megan over the trunk of one of those shitty cars and do her. Any man that wouldn't hit that is a grade A *aggot. If Dan has done that, and I would be willing to bet good money he has at least a few times, good on him.
why

Mount Sterling, KY

#45 Mar 8, 2011
They do a lot better if they get rid of Megan on the Dan and Megan show.She thinks shes hot but shes not,she has that attitude she is better than anyone.She makes me sick,bring back Jane.
Tanner

Fairborn, OH

#46 Apr 12, 2011
A lot of haters on a Dealership that has been so successful for many years.
Tanner

Fairborn, OH

#47 Apr 12, 2011
They make so many people happy that their credit turned down at other dealerships.
Tanner

Fairborn, OH

#48 Apr 12, 2011
Dan also gives thousands of dollars to local charities .
Tanner

Fairborn, OH

#49 Apr 12, 2011
ThePaganTemple wrote:
I'd like to throw that Megan over the trunk of one of those shitty cars and do her. Any man that wouldn't hit that is a grade A *aggot. If Dan has done that, and I would be willing to bet good money he has at least a few times, good on him.
. Sweeet!

Since: Jan 11

Henderson, KY

#50 Apr 13, 2011
Tanner wrote:
They make so many people happy that their credit turned down at other dealerships.
It's not called hating when people speak the truth. Just because this place helps people with piss poor credit doesn't make them good. In fact that makes them the worst because how much mark up and interest you think they are making off you? Um going to bet by the end of your note you will have bought your car almost twice!
Backrowho

Henderson, KY

#51 May 4, 2011
True dat on all fronts. Know 'em and it's all rather sick and twisted. She's in her mid-twenties and has the "do you know who I am" syndrome. But the looks will eventually fade and she'll just be bitter when the glory goes with it. Both are insufferable fools.
C Standafer

Lexington, KY

#52 May 7, 2011
I bought a Mustang from there a couple weeks ago and I had a great experience they were willing to work with me on pricing and everything I will probably buy my next car from them
I say

United States

#53 May 7, 2011
Hey has anyone else noticed that of the positive comments posted on this thread, they all seem to be by someone who immediately posts again? Examples:
Tanner
Judy Johns
Justy O
Smacks of a shoe shining employee.
The used bra promotion for breast cancer awareness they host is weird.
What would you do for colon cancer awareness Courtesy?
And you probably wouldn't do much for testicular cancer I'll bet. Give out free truck nutz?
Kelly E

Dayton, OH

#54 May 11, 2011
One time I saw one of their service trucks parked in a handicapped spot at Fazolis. I said something and the guy told me to mind my f****** business because he was just grabbing lunch. I sent management an email and never heard anything back. Total lack of courtesy.
aaron

Ann Arbor, MI

#55 May 12, 2011
Tanner wrote:
Dan also gives thousands of dollars to local charities .
And those thousands of dollars come from?? DUH!!
judy johns

Lexington, KY

#56 Sep 17, 2011
Just bought my third car from Courtesy. Best dealership in Kentucky!
mel

Tomball, TX

#57 Sep 17, 2011
Ha! That place is crap. The salesmen are horrible. Especially the one I had. I went in and he met me as soon as I got out I already had seen a few cars I wanted to look at online before I went. So I told him I was looking and that I needed to stay in the same payment range I was in then what I was already paying. Well,.he didn't bother to check my payoff, or find out what my current payments were or if I was putting any money down or anything. He just immediately starts showing me like $15,000 cars! Over my range. Then comes back with payments of over $350 when I'm only paying $250 right now, plus he wanted $1000 to $2600 down! I told him he was crazy. I repeated more than once that I wanted to look at what else they had or something cheaper but he wouldn't show me. He kept trying to make me talk about only that first car and buy it. Idiot! Then the kept calling me for a week straight after that trying to get me to come back. Anyway..I bought an awesome car at Glenn Nissan. They were awesome!
Screwed_Over_Big time

Lexington, KY

#58 Nov 28, 2011
I recently bought a van from Courtesy on Wheels. I should have realized something was wrong when the salesman took off the certified sign in the windshield. I specifically asked him what being a certified vehicle meant. He went on to tell me that everything was checked out to be in good running order, yada yada yada......
Three days of driving, I started receiving messages saying my ABS needed to be checked, the Stability Control system needed to be checked, etc. I took it in and they told me what was wrong but that the car didn't have any kind of warranty on it and if it did I would have to take it to the Chevy dealer for repair.
I was finally able to do that, luckly the issue was part of the Powertrain Warranty, BUT I also needed new brakes, new tires and when they got into it, a tie rod was broken.
$1200 worth of repairs to my van that were unnecessary and should have been taken care of before it was even put on the lot to sale. Certified my Ass!!!
Stay away from those crooks, they will rip you off and walk away laughing!!!
slick

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Jan 15, 2012
Can thy get u in a car if u draw social society a used car

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60 Jan 17, 2012
CREEPY old guy! I agree with the previous poster that threw up in her mouth. That's exactly how I feel Every time I even hear that mans voice. And a visual just sends me into convulsions! They don't pair up very well and Definitely don't compliment one another. The severe contrast in appearance alone just sends out creepy vibes!!!
dummy

Jeffersonville, IN

#61 Jan 17, 2012
Dan and Megan are married.
vomit

Bowling Green, KY

#62 Jan 17, 2012
dummy wrote:
Dan and Megan are married.
now that's gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This UK Men's Basketball Team is AWFUL !!!! 3 min what 16
Shut it down, see if we care 11 min The Truth 1
ella is totally unhinged 37 min Steven Deaks 9
DEMS say Allow ILLEAGALS or we shut down the USA 41 min Tanner 15
Reset Trump 52 min Sarah 11
Hey UPC, get a job lol 1 hr barry obummer 3
Illegal deported 20 times rapes woman 2 hr Trump Lies 35
Just What About Mr. Trump You Don't Like?? 2 hr Trump Failed 86
Trump lies? 2 hr Trump Lies 51

Lexington Jobs