kyfuncpl2

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2010
can anyone help us out .we would like to know more of what goes on in the 2004 bookstore, particularly in the movie rooms. can a male / female couple go into any of the different rooms if they want to and if so what things might we see go on ,and what kinds of movies do they play in the single rooms . also if anyone is truthfull about the topic how do things progress if you go there looking to do more than just watch movies
Adam

Newport, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2010
kyfuncpl2 wrote:
can anyone help us out .we would like to know more of what goes on in the 2004 bookstore, particularly in the movie rooms. can a male / female couple go into any of the different rooms if they want to and if so what things might we see go on ,and what kinds of movies do they play in the single rooms . also if anyone is truthfull about the topic how do things progress if you go there looking to do more than just watch

movies
Kyfun
Email me at [email protected] and I'll tell ya everything you want to know (serious information)
Rex

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2010
kyfuncpl2 wrote:
can anyone help us out .we would like to know more of what goes on in the 2004 bookstore, particularly in the movie rooms. can a male / female couple go into any of the different rooms if they want to and if so what things might we see go on ,and what kinds of movies do they play in the single rooms . also if anyone is truthfull about the topic how do things progress if you go there looking to do more than just watch movies
I have not had any luck there. I have only seen gay men there and left. If you would like to set something up I would love to talk to you further. [email protected] m
Free hole

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 1, 2011
I have a nice clean hole that has never been used would love to find someone that would be interested in taking my virgin ass later tonight at your place
free hole

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 4, 2011
i am still looking
Italian Stalion

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2011
I met a hot guy in the parking lot there. His name is Murphy and he drives a gold 4-door Toyota Tacoma and he is an awesome guy and a sweetheart. He is also an excellent lover. He was my first male on male experience and he is great at what he does. I cant wait to get together with him again. He rocks my world. Murphy if you see this I cant wait to get together with you again.
where

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Apr 5, 2011
where can a guy have some fun at please leave some contact info here please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get rid of statutes 8 min rotten bananas 22
Need pain Dr 21 min Dr Marlowe 6
Trump Voters Now Living In Regret 26 min Skeeter 61
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Paul 166,485
The Pain Treatment Center of the Bluegrass 1 hr Marie 12
Martin Luther King statues 1 hr EIIa 6
Is chivalry dead? 1 hr cant trust em 6
Gray To Move Antebellum Monuments 8 hr former prosecutor 257

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages