Next Last
laa laa

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2010
SDoe anybody know the owner or manager I need a job
Rock Steady

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 16, 2010
i'm sure if you knocked out a few of your teeth and got a few different babydaddy tattoos you could just walk in shirtless and get a job.
jsyk

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Why anyone would WANT to work there is beyond me.
Kash Stash

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2010
Don't go there unless you are prepared to catch an STD. Have you not seen the women that work there or maybe you are one of the nasties that can't get a job at one of the higher end clubs here in Lexington. Like Deja Vu at least their girls are cute. Platinum is ok and so is it's girls but the guy on the microphone never shuts his mouth he is annoying and ruins the entire night!
laa laa

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2010
I went there n was shocked...someone told me it was nice but its not. I'm from NY n danced there thanks for the info. I like de ja vu. I'm hired!!!!
You mean

Dayton, OH

#6 Aug 23, 2010
the DJ at Platinum that sounds like a bad Wolfman Jack impersonator?
firehur

Versailles, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2010
You mean wrote:
the DJ at Platinum that sounds like a bad Wolfman Jack impersonator?
did golden get her walking papers?
Stanky

Dayton, OH

#8 Aug 23, 2010
You know, for a strip joint that sux so bad, it sure is getting lots of space here on Topix. lol
Chico

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2010
Rock Steady is their top girl. I once saw her put a dollar in her ass then fart pennies! True story.
Kash Stash

Louisville, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2010
Of course it is. I mean it's like a nightly freak show filled with oddities. I mean who actually get's turned on by those women. Other than ghetto guys and skank bisexual girls I just don't understand. I mean I've been around the scene for a while been with a few here and there I can tell you first hand don't bang anyone from the camelot's
Chico

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2010
I agree about the West girls being trash, however I must admit I was impressed when RS farted the pennies.
Rock Steady

Louisville, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2010
What are you, twelve? I go from being fat to being an anorexic pillhead to being a stripper at camelot east, and now a stripper at camelot west.

Dude, I have no idea what your problem is. And I'm gonna ask you the same as I ask your buddy: If I am a stripper, what and where is my only tattoo? It's in plain sight. And none of you can offer an answer. Because you know you're full of it.

It's pretty entertaining now, but frustrating that you have nothing to contribute to any thread. Why follow someone around on the internet if you (clearly) don't know who they are?
You do know that's a form of stalking, which is illegal, right?
Chico

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2010
Nobody stalks you, RS. How could I stalk you when you keep asking me if I want a couch dance?

No, damn it! I don't want a couch dance! No, I don't want to buy you a "ladies drink"! Why do you ask me that every other song?

I'm contacting the BBB. Camelot West has been advertising itself as a titty bar. Considering you work there, they should call it a nipple bar.
Rock Steady

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2010
And anyone who reads this has probably skimmed the amazon.com threads and knows you're just insane.
Chico

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2010
Rock Steady wrote:
And anyone who reads this has probably skimmed the amazon.com threads and knows you're just insane.
Are you going to fart pennies or should I put this dollar back in my pocket?

Ok, last chance...

It's going back in my pocket...
Rock Steady

Louisville, KY

#16 Aug 25, 2010
Go back to middle school, and I'll be sure that somehow or another your mommy knows what you're doing on her computer. Sound like a fair deal?
Chico

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2010
Rock Steady wrote:
Go back to middle school, and I'll be sure that somehow or another your mommy knows what you're doing on her computer. Sound like a fair deal?
If I'm a middle school kid... why the hell do you keep trying to sell me a couch dance?

No, RS. I don't want a 2-4-1 and I'm not buying you a drink. I don't care how bad you need a percocet.

I'm not into the whole fake a$$ SG girl thing.
Kash Stash

Louisville, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2010
Now some of them fake sg girls know how to work it. Especially the one's with different colored hair extentions. Like one's with nautical stars tatted above the piegyna. Gives you something to look at while tapping it.

Been working on some new tunes for these hoes to shake it too....This is sort of a remix.

"Shake ya ass, wash ya self. Shake ya ass wash ya self. Come on show me how you wipe it.
Don't bring no gleet my way, if I catch it I'll spray it in ya face.

I like big puss and I can not lie. You other homies can't deny. When a girl walks in with a big old clit space and some saggy titties in your face you get a chub. Up in the club. Over at the camelot east. "

I've got a show coming up I will be having some of the top hoes out sporting my gear.
Chico

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2010
You gotta add in something about strippers and their baby-wipe baths.

Then you might have a hit.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#20 Aug 25, 2010
Chico wrote:
You gotta add in something about strippers and their baby-wipe baths.
Then you might have a hit.
Baby wipe baths.....ewww... that's disgusting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malibu Manor Apts Mutilation Murder? 38 min Cherry Berry 29
Trumps Military Experience? 50 min Trumpet 5
Sugar Baby Needed 2 hr Female 5
Georgetown Street 2 hr Tip top 3
Trump thinks Kaine is New Jersey Governor Lol 2 hr Mat 10
Lets have Donald Trump as our next President (Feb '11) 2 hr The Truth 9
If your a Christian you can't vote Democrat...... 2 hr Greg 11

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance