First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Just to say I missed you for the holidays.
If its you

Duluth, GA

#2 Dec 26, 2012
I really missed you too , wish we could treat each other like we did at first and feel the love and passion like we did over a year ago , what happened? We always said we would never let things like this happen to us , I know we have had a lot of stresses to deal with but I love you and always will , hope to see you soon
Best move ever

New Albany, IN

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Just want to say that I don't miss you one bit, I guess that's why we argued so much, I never could really stomach you, if it hadn't been for those plump C cups I would have never found you interesting. The constant nagging and whining, you were nothing more than a waste of money and time but a valuable lesson was learned. BOT, next time I will take brains over tits.

Good riddance.
Donita

Bronx, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
The person that I am missing lives just outside Lexington. We haven't seen much of each other as I help care for a sick relative and he travels with his work. I still love him and I miss him,

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2012
There is only one person that I wish I had heard from on Christmas Day or even the day after. Seeing this made me think of that. :(
not really you

Morgantown, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2012
If its you wrote:
I really missed you too , wish we could treat each other like we did at first and feel the love and passion like we did over a year ago , what happened? We always said we would never let things like this happen to us , I know we have had a lot of stresses to deal with but I love you and always will , hope to see you soon
oh how i wished so bad this could be you , we did have alot of passion but we also had alot of bad. this person is the only one who could turn me on and piss me off at the same time
Izzy

Bronx, NY

#7 Dec 28, 2012
"D", I LOVE YOU!
for sure

Morgantown, KY

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Izzy wrote:
"D", I LOVE YOU!
oh how sweet , tell them ..
If its you

Duluth, GA

#9 Dec 28, 2012
not really you wrote:
<quoted text> oh how i wished so bad this could be you , we did have alot of passion but we also had alot of bad. this person is the only one who could turn me on and piss me off at the same time
i know there was a lot of bad but there was much more good than bad , I guess if you didn't have some hard times you wouldn't grow stronger together and wold not appreciate each other ,I just want to go back to when I use to sleep with the phone on the pillow next to me waiting for you to call just to hear your voice and to dream about you , I love you so much and always will for the rest of my life no matter what . Your my soul mate my one and only true love I have ever known
kitten

Manchester, KY

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Yeah I still sleep with someone's picture under my pillow at night. I kiss it and dream of making this person the happiest woman alive. Wish I Could have you baby, you sure are hot.mmmm.
missing her

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 28, 2012
I miss someone too... It hasn't been very long since we split, and I still have hope for us! I love you, Lee!
not really

Morgantown, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2012
If its you wrote:
<quoted text>i know there was a lot of bad but there was much more good than bad , I guess if you didn't have some hard times you wouldn't grow stronger together and wold not appreciate each other ,I just want to go back to when I use to sleep with the phone on the pillow next to me waiting for you to call just to hear your voice and to dream about you , I love you so much and always will for the rest of my life no matter what . Your my soul mate my one and only true love I have ever known
If it were me , I would be honored , that you enjoy my voice that much. Much love to ya, whoever you may be..
miss my hazel eyes

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 29, 2012
missing her
I miss someone too... It hasn't been very long since we split, and I still have hope for us! I love you, Lee!
Wish this were the one I miss so much!!!
missing her

Duluth, GA

#14 Dec 29, 2012
miss my hazel eyes wrote:
missing her
Wish this were the one I miss so much!!!
Maybe it is..... Give me some clues as to who you are
missing my hazel eyes

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2012
My hazel eyes are what I miss so much. Your jeopardy wit is amazing. I can't even watch it without thinking how many of the answers you know.
If its you

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 29, 2012
not really wrote:
<quoted text> If it were me , I would be honored , that you enjoy my voice that much. Much love to ya, whoever you may be..
Your post has just made my day , and even that its a post your voice has melted my heart and and will be sleeping better tonight knowing that a incredible loving person like you is out there. Thank you for uplifting me today and all my love to you
Missing you less

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 29, 2012
I did miss you, you was my world. If you loved me as much as you said you did, you never would've done all the things you did. Now that I know who you really are, I doubt anything you said was ever half as real as it seemed. Now I miss you less every day and that was your choice made by your actions. What I felt was real and I kept my word, you did not do the same even from the early goings.
missing my hazel eyes

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 29, 2012
If the person I loved as much as I did had given me the security of knowing how he felt, I would have been as true all along as I was the last few months we were together. I had insecurities of not knowing I was thought of so much. I proved in the last few months the kind of person I truly was, but it didn't seem to be enough.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2012
missing my hazel eyes wrote:
If the person I loved as much as I did had given me the security of knowing how he felt, I would have been as true all along as I was the last few months we were together. I had insecurities of not knowing I was thought of so much. I proved in the last few months the kind of person I truly was, but it didn't seem to be enough.
I am sorry, but if you cannot be secure about a relationship from day one, then that relationship is doomed to fail. Not only do you have to be secure in who you are, but you have to be secure in who your partner is. And this does go both ways. If your partner is not secure, then it is doomed to fail.
not really

Morgantown, KY

#20 Dec 29, 2012
If its you wrote:
<quoted text>Your post has just made my day , and even that its a post your voice has melted my heart and and will be sleeping better tonight knowing that a incredible loving person like you is out there. Thank you for uplifting me today and all my love to you
You are mighty welcome. The one I will always care for , I am afarid I may have pushed away. Then again , they may have never felt anything anyway , not sure , they would not take the time to let me know. A broken heart hurts so much , and do we really ever really get over someone? Alot of bad things have come about lately , and I just have to find my worth again.. Happy New Year to you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone tell me about Richard Turner? (Aug '09) 54 min ukcat859 3
Bruce Jenner "I am a woman" 1 hr Yep 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Abe 136,101
B itch motorcycle clubs 2 hr Well 5
janice goetzinger (Feb '11) 2 hr Anonymous 14
anyone know ORLANDO LOCKETT 2 hr aintnohollabackgirl 1
Shayna Hubers Is She Nuts?Or a victim? 3 hr Ha ha ha 9
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE