Is Amber Philpot single?

Is Amber Philpot single?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Eye for Beauty

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2009
Amber Philpot is a beautiful lady and seems to be a class act. Is she single? She would be a serious catch for the appropriate gentleman caller.
whatever

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2010
she's married.
Cool

Danville, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2010
She is a beautiful lady! Mmmmm...too bad she's married...not that I would ever have a shot at her, lol!
James

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2010
Hope u are kidding .... that thing is fugly.
Cool

Danville, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
What gives the impression that she's ugly?
billy

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Not only is Amber a beautiful young lady but a class act. Wayne has a great team. Hope Amber sticks around like Bill and Barb have. She is definitely national material. GO EAGLES
KJF

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2015
Amber Philpott indeed seems to be a lovely person, and she does much charity work. But if she
doesn't stop ending her sentences with the phrase, "That's for sure," I'm going to throw a basketball at my TV screen. I've heard her say it two or three times during one live shot. Perhaps she should spend less time posting cute pictures of herself on Facebook, and more time learning to
ad lib professionally.
KJF

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2015
A postscript...any broadcaster--aspirant or veteran--should check out on YouTube videos of Frank McGee, Bill Ryan, and Robert MacNeil of NBC from the day that President Kennedy was killed.
Although eclipsed by Cronkite's legacy, McGee, Ryan, and MacNeil (later of The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour on PBS) were superb that day, and would put most modern day TV news people to shame.
Kevin FitzMaurice

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2015
My name is Kevin Fitzmaurice, and I posted the above two comments. Although I stand by what I consider honest and legitimate criticism, to offer such criticism without full identification is, I now realize, cowardly and too easy. I've reconsidered this after being attacked anonymously this week on another Topix site for something I wrote.(If you're curious, see the Topix forum for Henderson, Kentucky and the thread "Henderson in the '70.") My apologies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Buford (Feb '11) 16 min Delusional 110
muslims better rethink 25 min KyGomer 27
Pay payment before repo 31 min Worried owner 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Mike Duquette 138,191
Best Chicken Wings in Lexington (Nov '13) 41 min Michael 20
Best dating site 1 hr Just me 1
Khalilah White Hayes 2 hr Be nice 10
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]