Shootings in Lex...All Done By Blacks?
Saggin

United States

#41 Jul 28, 2012
Jersey Judd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am shaking my head too. In any city young black criminals fill the tv news day after day. Is it any wonder why both black and white people ? Why, oh, why don't black leaders work to motivate young black kids? Why do elements of the black community become enraged when incidents like the Travon Martin shooting come to light and yet ignore the epidemic of black on black crime?
black ppl started wearing there pants low , white ppl named it , what's saggin spelled backward
Saggin

United States

#42 Jul 28, 2012
Erica wrote:
<quoted text>
After slavery days how can u say shyt about blacks u bytch? I love black people and I always will. None of them aint never shoot at me.
they never shot me either
They have jumped me , stomped me , beat and kicked me then robbed me, that was at school.
I was in the army , my sec. Was all black , now most of those guys are my brothers-some negros have some self respect-but over all I dint think so
Saggin

United States

#43 Jul 28, 2012
Erica wrote:
<quoted text>
After slavery days how can u say shyt about blacks u bytch? I love black people and I always will. None of them aint never shoot at me.
what are you doing about slavery in Africa going on right now !!!!!?
shaking my head

Lexington, KY

#44 Jul 29, 2012
Saggin wrote:
<quoted text> what are you doing about slavery in Africa going on right now !!!!!?
..why would they do anything?..it don't benefit them to intervene theirs nothing free for them..
Whitney

Somerset, KY

#45 Sep 19, 2012
Most are, I'm guessing.
Rebecca

London, KY

#47 Sep 20, 2012
Black Men are So Good in Bed.
On The Down-Low

London, KY

#48 Sep 25, 2012
Rebecca wrote:
Black Men are So Good in Bed.
I agree. I'm a married white man who prefers black men. They are awesome in bed.
Blue-Eyed Beauty

Manchester, KY

#49 Oct 6, 2012
I posted on another thread about how I used to date black men but I won't anymore. I got tired of being abused by them... I saw some statistics online. I posted a link online. Someone removed it. The statistics claim that blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery and the single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic, among other things. I don't know if that is true or not but after what I've witnessed, I believe it.
no doubt about it

Erlanger, KY

#50 Oct 7, 2012
Blue-Eyed Beauty wrote:
I posted on another thread about how I used to date black men but I won't anymore. I got tired of being abused by them... I saw some statistics online. I posted a link online. Someone removed it. The statistics claim that blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery and the single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic, among other things. I don't know if that is true or not but after what I've witnessed, I believe it.
... and there you go ... why would you fool with that sh!t anyway ...?

You've got to watch them like a hawk.
ciitizen

Gowen, MI

#51 Oct 7, 2012
Blue-Eyed Beauty wrote:
after you started dating black guys I didnt know you could stop?
once you go black-,,,,,,,no decent white guy will have you
snore

Georgetown, KY

#52 Oct 7, 2012
who cares if all them monkeys kill each other, hell they is just koons
Celenia

London, KY

#53 Oct 7, 2012
snore wrote:
who cares if all them monkeys kill each other, hell they is just koons
They may think that you're just white trailer trash... Why are you so hateful?
joe

Nicholasville, KY

#54 Oct 8, 2012
wearing your pants on your butt crack was started buy gay men in california
Obvious

London, KY

#55 Oct 19, 2012
joe wrote:
So why do so many white men who aren't in prison do that then? Either they want to be likes black men or they want to be like gay men in prison.
Obvious

London, KY

#56 Oct 19, 2012
joe wrote:
So why do so many white men who aren't in prison do that then? Either they want to be *like black men or they want to be like gay men in prison.
fightracistthugs

Georgetown, KY

#57 Oct 19, 2012
realistic, thank you,

you absolutely have spoken the truth,

and you say it calmly and state it all so well.
Curious

Lexington, KY

#58 Oct 19, 2012
Blacks could be doing lots of shooting & rioting if their boy Obomma loses the election.

I would money if he loses they WILL hit the streets coast to coast.
Cadillac jack

Mount Sterling, KY

#59 Oct 20, 2012
I shure hope so I needs a new flat screen TV and some new white blow's up women. Shure can't what for that rioting too starts up.

Since: Feb 12

Richmond, KY

#60 Oct 20, 2012
what about the hill billies up in the eastern part of the state what about them
Chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#61 Oct 20, 2012
HORSE TURD wrote:
what about the hill billies up in the eastern part of the state what about them
Hey moron hillbilly is one word not two.but I guess you city sissy's learned that at UK spelling school. And if it wasn't for hillbillies you city inbred freaks wouldn't have no business ''SO STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS '' I'd be willing to bet you came from up north.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
james mcdowell "doodles" 17 min here 7
Looking for new Mary Kay customers 38 min NikkiLoveMK4Life 1
Khalilah White Hayes 1 hr Ora 15
Michael Buckner the Kroger slasher 1 hr Felicia 13
hollie isaacs 3 hr she f_ck3d my man 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SistaNoneYa 138,492
Why Aren't RH Negs Discussed in Mainstream Scie... (Aug '13) 4 hr Really 16
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]