Shootings in Lex...All Done By Blacks?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hello

Evansville, IN

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Someone said that most of the shootings in Lex in te last couple of ears have been done by black people. Is this true? If it is how do you explain it?
give me a break

Batavia, OH

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Yes of course its true... why wouldn't it be? The funny thing is its all blk on blk crime which is my favorite to read about. blacks are cowards for most the most parts running in gangs and hanging with multiple peoples. You wanna fight one there's gonna be more on the way< which is just right down pussfied chicken chits.
Wesley

Manchester, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2012
When I first glanced at this thread title on the forum, I thought it said "Shootings in Lex... All Done On Bikes". LOL!
shaking my head

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2012
What I don't understand is where are the black civic leaders at and why aren't they pleading for an end to this violence..if whites had been the ones going into a black neighborhood and shooting at blacks the black civic leaders would be all over the news demanding that this stop...the truth is these black gang bangers are useless their life is meaningless and they are a drain on society..its safe to say most if not all of them are welfare babies meaning they were born just for the government checks and their mothers are most likely drug addicts and most don't even know their fathers because they are in prison or dead..their like wild animals that don't know how to act in public..the blacks are just like people from the middle east they are savages that never evolved..I know that people are gonna respond negative about my post but you know its true..how can you dispute it..not all blacks are bad but you know very well that most are..
car washer

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2012
true statement shaking head
hhhg

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2012
This is the most ridiculous statement I've ever read on topix.com . It started out okay, then the ignorance came out. You can't possibly believe that what you typed out is true. Please tell me you weren't being serious.
shaking my head wrote:
What I don't understand is where are the black civic leaders at and why aren't they pleading for an end to this violence..if whites had been the ones going into a black neighborhood and shooting at blacks the black civic leaders would be all over the news demanding that this stop...the truth is these black gang bangers are useless their life is meaningless and they are a drain on society..its safe to say most if not all of them are welfare babies meaning they were born just for the government checks and their mothers are most likely drug addicts and most don't even know their fathers because they are in prison or dead..their like wild animals that don't know how to act in public..the blacks are just like people from the middle east they are savages that never evolved..I know that people are gonna respond negative about my post but you know its true..how can you dispute it..not all blacks are bad but you know very well that most are..

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 19, 2012
hhhg wrote:
This is the most ridiculous statement I've ever read on topix.com . It started out okay, then the ignorance came out. You can't possibly believe that what you typed out is true. Please tell me you weren't being serious.
<quoted text>
I've seen a few that were more ridiculous, not many. Sadly for them and for society in general, I believe they're being serious.
Erica

London, KY

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Hello wrote:
Someone said that most of the shootings in Lex in te last couple of ears have been done by black people. Is this true? If it is how do you explain it?
After slavery days how can u say shyt about blacks u bytch? I love black people and I always will. None of them aint never shoot at me.
realistic

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2012
I honestly feel bad for all of the freedom fighters that fought for equal rights for black people. I know many wonderful normal hard working black people. That being said I know far more black people that are the total opposite. Hip hop culture and the gang mentality of black America only harms the race as a whole.
There are bad people of any race. However more and more you see young black men and women become statistics instead of positive representatives of their race. Dr. MLK would be ashamed of the majority of black America today. Always wanting something for nothing. Pants hanging off their buttox. Women popping out kids by different men only for a check. Many of them in gangs and engaging in violent crimes. The statistics speak for themselves. But if anyone says this oh you are racist. Bullcrap! I have noticed some black people being severely racist. Our government has created so many programs to help black America get ahead. Instead they sit on their behinds and commit crimes. It is the truth. I feel bad for the honest hardworking good black people. Just imagine the crap they have to deal with because a majority of their own race can't get it together.
realistic

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Erica wrote:
<quoted text>After slavery days how can u say shyt about blacks u bytch? I love black people and I always will. None of them aint never shoot at me.
Blacks were not the only slaves. Almost every single race has dealt with slavery at some point.
White Female

London, KY

#11 Jul 19, 2012
realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were not the only slaves. Almost every single race has dealt with slavery at some point.
That's true. And look at how badly that the Irish, Italians and Jews were treated when they first came to America. Native Americans were probably treated worse than any ethnicity race in this nation but they don't cry about it all day long and go gang up on people and kill them like some black people do. My best friend is black but I speak the truth.
White Female

London, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Overlook the typos in my last post. I wasn't wearing my contacts when I typed it. Sorry. I meant to type, "Native Americans were probably treated worse than any *other ethnicity or race* in this nation but they don't cry about it all day long and go gang up on people and kill them like some black people do".
hhhg

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2012
White Female, If your best friend really is black then she must not know you as well as she thinks, or she hates herself. And if that's how you believe black people are, then why are you even friends with a black person? Who had it worse is all a matter of opinion, but it's definitely not something to brush under the rug, and the past is something that still brings about pain for both Native and African Americans; they were both treated horribly; they're both vocal about it.
hhhg

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 19, 2012
It's so much easier to focus on the negative than the positive isn't it? The negative seems to draw people in, while the positive fades away. The majority of black people are not what realistic described; some are; the majority are normal people. Go check out the Nicholasville topix and you'll find threads about people like what you described, only they're white. There are shytty people within every race, but there is no race that is majority shytty.
shaking my head

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2012
hhhg wrote:
<quoted text>
..your damn right im serious and here's another thing so do most everyone else..how can you dispute this?..I admitted that their are a few that isn't bad but the majority are and we can go back and forth on this but it still wont change the fact that its true..the jails and prisons are full of blacks male and female and the numbers are so high its safe to say 90% are guilty and need to be there..I guess its societies fault because we don't tolerate murder,robbery/stealing, drug dealing,...blacks claim their owed a handout because of slavery but not one black person alive today has ever met or known a slave in america..the american government has bent over backwards for blacks to try and get them to become self suffenciate and productive members of society and it just don't work..100 years from now blacks will still be in the same shape they are today their just a "race" that will not evolve into productive members of society...how anyone can dispute this is beyond me.."it is what is"
Kang

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2012
Blacks killing blacks. Who cares, just less of my money going for welfare for the dead ones. So its a win/win for me.
car washer

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 20, 2012
erica you wrote no one shot at you .thats because you were on your back
realistic

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 20, 2012
hhhg wrote:
It's so much easier to focus on the negative than the positive isn't it? The negative seems to draw people in, while the positive fades away. The majority of black people are not what realistic described; some are; the majority are normal people. Go check out the Nicholasville topix and you'll find threads about people like what you described, only they're white. There are shytty people within every race, but there is no race that is majority shytty.
You are blind. You didn't read my entire post. I also said there are bad people of any race. However the black community is losing more and more to the hip hop hood rat mentality. Oh and if it wasn't true how come there are more hood rat blacks in prison than any other race? Oh let me guess the judicial system is racist right? Lmfao
shaking my head

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2012
realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blind. You didn't read my entire post. I also said there are bad people of any race. However the black community is losing more and more to the hip hop hood rat mentality. Oh and if it wasn't true how come there are more hood rat blacks in prison than any other race? Oh let me guess the judicial system is racist right? Lmfao
..its the judicial systems fault there are so many blacks in prison I mean if they legalized murder,dope dealing,robbery/stealing and assaults there wouldn't be a problem..lol..lol...the black race for the most part are pathetic their like animals waiting to be fed always begging for a handout..their the only race that refuses to evolve even after 1000"s of years just look at africa that place is so far behind the rest of the world that they will never catch up..
yep

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Black women need to get themselves fixed or the 5 yr. implant if they are going to spread their legs to thugs. Crazy stat like 75% percent of black babies born out of wedlock. That is a major problem for blacks. We need to cut off housing , welfare programs, and food stamps and these hoes might not get knocked up so easily. However, that cycle of b!stard kids with no dads just seems to continue on to the next generation. Can't black ppl see this?

I am white, and if I were alive back in the civil rights area and would have helped the cause. However, I would have to agree with some of the other posts that the civil rights activists would be very disappointed with these generations. I do feel bad for the hardworking civilized black ppl that get a bad name due to all the baby mamma hoes and baby daddy thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhon... (Oct '13) 2 hr james 21
What are everyone's thoughts on Alison Grime's ... 7 hr Killer 5
The Chop House 7 hr Killer 10
Mcconnell or grimes 7 hr Guest427 56
Workers comp attorney 7 hr Curious 1
lauren hoff (Mar '14) 10 hr jon1 7
Grimes Tour Bus Up For Sale Soon............... 12 hr it is time 12
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 14 hr uklex12 5,744
Lexington Dating
Find my Match