kygirl

AOL

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Has anyone been to abundant living medical and tried their hormone replacement?
Pappy

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Dec 30, 2012
kygirl wrote:
Has anyone been to abundant living medical and tried their hormone replacement?
I think that they are closed. Whether to re-open ... who knows. Their stuff does work but very expensive. I went to JoyRich Healthcare who takes health insurance. Much cheaper and arranges the same quality products with whom you deal directly. The pharmacy takes your health insurance too! Google it.
Hmmm

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Pappy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that they are closed. Whether to re-open ... who knows. Their stuff does work but very expensive. I went to JoyRich Healthcare who takes health insurance. Much cheaper and arranges the same quality products with whom you deal directly. The pharmacy takes your health insurance too! Google it.
I googled it and it seems more of a broad range instead of Abundant that specializes in hormone treatment. Nice try with the promoting, I'll wait until they reopen soon!!
Pappy

Hartford, WI

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled it and it seems more of a broad range instead of Abundant that specializes in hormone treatment. Nice try with the promoting, I'll wait until they reopen soon!!
Thats perfectly OK. It's your money, do with it what you please. I'll continue to get my hormone replacement at my favorite clinic while you wait and wait.
Abundant living medical

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Anyone who purchased services with abundant living through care credit, file a complaint. Stop paying your monthly amount to care credit. When you pull up care credit on line it states that Dr Derek Purser is the doctor at Abundant Living. Derek Purser is not a doctor. That is fraud. Care credits rules of doing business states that the physician must be owner of more than fifty percent of the practice/ clinic. Care credit will either be paying people back or the fake Dr Derek Purser. Either way it was fraud. One way not to spend anymore.
madashell

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Is anyone getting a refund from Abundant Living. All I have gotten is run around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Another Vet 4,611
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 131,012
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 153,228
Quest church (Aug '09) 12 min Uh oh 2,907
Looking for some TRANNY fun in Lexington (Sep '10) 17 min Ts lover 19
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 51 min really 26,271
Guys wearing hoodies with shorts on (Dec '12) 1 hr Bro 38
Quest community church (Dec '09) 10 hr Sara 360
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 21 hr jrbbc 5,619
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••