24 hour Daycare center- babysitter

24 hour Daycare center- babysitter

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Mommy

Harrison, AR

#1 Jan 11, 2010
I am moving to lexington but I work a thrid shift job, go to college, im a single mom with a two year that is really attached to me. Im lookin for some info on daycare centers
NAH

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2010
Duct tape.
new to town also

Fairborn, OH

#3 Jan 20, 2010
email me what days and times you need a sitter. I am a mother of a 1 year old & other than going to school two nights a week I really might be able to sit for you if you don't want daycare. My email is billiejo_21@hotmail.com. My little one is rather attached to me as well, so I know what you are saying. I am trying to find him a sitter while I am at class as well but I just moved here.
Sitter

Danville, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2010
Mommy wrote:
I am moving to lexington but I work a thrid shift job, go to college, im a single mom with a two year that is really attached to me. Im lookin for some info on daycare centers
My kids are grown and I'm in my forties, I can babysit third shift anytime you like.
Hopefully this is helpful

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2010
There is a 24 hour, 7 day a week daycare on west Main St. It's call Tiny Town Educare. I'm not sure what their rates are and how it is run but it might be something to look into.
redgirl

AOL

#6 Feb 26, 2010
Hopefully this is helpful wrote:
There is a 24 hour, 7 day a week daycare on west Main St. It's call Tiny Town Educare. I'm not sure what their rates are and how it is run but it might be something to look into.
Please dont go to Tiny Town and this one was not mentioned "SHAWS", stay way clear of that place, the owner director is a fake and a real BITCH....
jkirk365

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jul 1, 2010
I am a divorced father of a 10 yearold girl that I get every other week and might need someone to stay with my daughter atmy apt would be great.
Mkaes

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2011
The mother moved out of my house and left me with two kids, so I need someone to sit for me My kids are awesome children who don't cause trouble and I was going to take them to tiny tots but redgirls message said the owner was nasty or mean and I want to avoid that with my kids There is a lady that was taking care of my daughter and she was awesome she kept my daughter fed and she even did my daughters hair with with plats and beads so I thinK I'll go back to her if no one knows of another 24 hour darcare!!!!!!!
TSR

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2011
I am a mother of 3 and am looking for a good daycare that is open on the weekends. DOes any one have any good suggestions?
daycare

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2011
If you need daytime care Monday thru Friday then go to a baby eduational center. They actually follow the state regs with ratio and all policies.
Detweiler_RN

United States

#12 Jul 7, 2012
I'm moving to KY and I will need a sitter or a good day care. Please email with any help! Email amandaebeers@gmail.com

I'm a registered nurse will be working at Central Baptist on nights and my husband works at Qualex second shift.
Well

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2012
Whatever any of u do DO NOT GO TO TINY TOWN EDUCARE! I used to work there and seen a teacher whoop a child I quit on the spot!
Judy

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Im starting a new job next week and its second shift i need child care for my 4 children. Ive read all the reviews about tiny town n i worked at shaws so i know thats a no go... Could any1 assist me on any other places i could look to find childcare on such short notice....
Mommy

Louisville, KY

#16 May 30, 2013
I have 5 kids and their dad recently left. Tiny Town is close to me but based on the reviews that is a no go so does anyone know of any daycares with unconventional hours in Lexington?...or of anyone that does in home childcare?
Single mom

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2013
Would love to find a daycare or someone that can watch my 7 year old in the late evenings and weekends
Ebonee

Winchester, KY

#18 Mar 23, 2014
Looking for a 24 hour daycare facility with pick up and drop off services. Immediately.
ProudMommyof4

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2014
My children went to Tiny town for 3 months. It seemed like a nice facility until my babies items started disappearing. Nobody seemed to have any answers and then my baby was on lactose free milk which apparently must have grew legs and walked off. I worked weekends at the time. One Saturday I went to pick up my kids and the owner starts saying she needed $300 because they weren't being paid enough. I told her that wasn't my fault and as a single parent I couldn't give her $300 the next day. I missed a whole day of work. Needless to say I took my kids out and reported her. The next time I saw tiny town was on the news for cheating people out of their money. Smh
looking for childcare

Lexington, KY

#20 Jun 12, 2014
I couldn't find a Tiny Town in Lexington, but a 24 hour center called Imagination Station is in it's place. Is this the same place? And are they still shitty? Need to know soon to make a decision on where to send my son for the summer.
daycare worker

Georgetown, IN

#21 Jun 14, 2014
I am a mother of 3. I work in daycare and am CPR/first aid certified. I also have my CDA. I would be available to watch children at night if any of u are interested.
Mother of 6 month old

Detroit, MI

#22 Nov 15, 2016
New beginnings on west main and Jefferson my son has been there for 3 months and so are 4 of my friends kids....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So McGrath is a Carpet-Bagger? 5 min American Patriot 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min mdbuilder 176,711
Prisons and gallows construction to start boom... 8 min Radar 9
versailles rd 18 min gay girl here 2
Medicaid Work Requirements 28 min goodman 12
Angie B 43 min Truth 9
Libs: How's the impeachment & Russian/Trump co... 58 min LMM 184

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages