First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Mar 6, 2012
Pretty tough talk on here, bit when you're in the house you let all that cash go just to be noticed. It's always the same. Tough talk on here, turn to jelly at the club.
Boobies are good

Ann Arbor, MI

#23 Mar 7, 2012
I'll watch you shake it. I like to watch women dance/strip, whatever you want to call it. Who cares what other people think about it. I'm overweight, divorced, have a crappy job, I'm way past my glory days. I know I'm not gonna attract the hot women anymore, so I give strippers money to rub against me and pretend they're interested, then I go home and rub one out. If most of the guys on this thread was honest they would admit it too. I appreciate the ladies out there, thank you, I'll be visiting my favorite on Saturday night.
worried

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Mar 7, 2012
Boobies are good wrote:
I'll watch you shake it. I like to watch women dance/strip, whatever you want to call it. Who cares what other people think about it. I'm overweight, divorced, have a crappy job, I'm way past my glory days. I know I'm not gonna attract the hot women anymore, so I give strippers money to rub against me and pretend they're interested, then I go home and rub one out. If most of the guys on this thread was honest they would admit it too. I appreciate the ladies out there, thank you, I'll be visiting my favorite on Saturday night.
The truth is so refreshing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Boobies are good

Ann Arbor, MI

#25 Mar 7, 2012
It is what it is. Why pretend something is going on that isn't. These girls in the clubs are offering me a service in exchange for a fee. I pay it because I like the service. I have been for multiple reasons through the years. When I was younger and it was new I went with friends because I could, and I didn't know any better. Iv'e been because I was mad at my ex-wife, I guess for revenge, but I would never tell her I went, personal revenge that only I knew about, down a beer or 2 and got out. Pretty stupid in hindsight. Iv'e have been there hoping to meet someone before, the worst reason ever. The girls seemed accessable, didn't really consider that is their job. They are also generally young and not used up. Not like illegal young, just can't stand the women my own age sometimes, they are so jaded and poisoned, impossible to have a conversation with, always negative. Now it's just to enjoy the show, definately the best reason to go. I'm sure most guys go because of one of those reasons, but we never gonna admit it at the time.
know

Washington, DC

#26 Mar 7, 2012
Boobies are good wrote:
It is what it is. Why pretend something is going on that isn't. These girls in the clubs are offering me a service in exchange for a fee. I pay it because I like the service. I have been for multiple reasons through the years. When I was younger and it was new I went with friends because I could, and I didn't know any better. Iv'e been because I was mad at my ex-wife, I guess for revenge, but I would never tell her I went, personal revenge that only I knew about, down a beer or 2 and got out. Pretty stupid in hindsight. Iv'e have been there hoping to meet someone before, the worst reason ever. The girls seemed accessable, didn't really consider that is their job. They are also generally young and not used up. Not like illegal young, just can't stand the women my own age sometimes, they are so jaded and poisoned, impossible to have a conversation with, always negative. Now it's just to enjoy the show, definately the best reason to go. I'm sure most guys go because of one of those reasons, but we never gonna admit it at the time.
yea it may be their job but some of them do still enjoy meeting people. I got s number from a girl at cowboys once. But after we started texting and talking for a week or so after, I realized she was actually wafting to go out on dates and date and stuff. I was like...come on girl, yea I'm glad u thought I was cute enough to actually be interested and wanna go out but u met me in a strip club. Lol u know? What does she expect? I just wanted to have some fun. She wasn't into Just hooking up so I stopped talking to her. But really, the point is..she was actually interested but what does she expect from a guy that's in a strip club?

Of course someone out there may be asking why wouldn't I wanna date a stripper that's hot!? Well it seems that is a lot of guys fantasy. Or think they are the sh*t if they say they are dating a stripper. I'm not saying I wouldn't date one if I actually liked her. But this girl I talked to was older and she had kids. That's not what I want. She was still hit so of course I'd take some of that, but the other stuff didnt interest me
Boobies are good

Ann Arbor, MI

#27 Mar 7, 2012
Yeah, we know.
Allswell

Lexington, KY

#29 May 26, 2012
Boobies are good wrote:
Yeah, we know.
Trust me, you don't wanna date a stripper
barbie

Versailles, KY

#30 May 26, 2012
Whodat wrote:
5' to 5'2", blonde short hair, large breasts, very distinguishable mole on her chin, think I've seen her bartend somewhere downtown?
Is this the girl?
http://tinyurl.com/cwqfgsl
Truthteller

United States

#31 May 27, 2012
I wish Brit from PP would holla back at me!! Get at your hubby wifey. I'm in gtown. I have been. I dont care about what has happened. I'm over it. Let's do this.
strippers r us

Bowling Green, KY

#33 May 27, 2012
barbie wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the girl?
http://tinyurl.com/cwqfgsl
THAT looks FUN

Come and get it boys!!!!!!!!!!
Banana Hammock

Lexington, KY

#34 May 27, 2012
You all are so judgmental. Not all women on the pole are crawling with disease and filth. It typically depends on the club. It's just a job to a lot of women. I used to dance, I know. Many of them have a significant other at home. They've been doing this for a while and got roped in or realize that it's faster and easier money than busting your ass at a fast food joint. You think you're so good but guess who's sitting in the chair watching? Spending?

SMDH. If you say you haven't been then you clearly have no right to say that it's nasty either because how would you know? You wouldn't. There's con-artists and bad apples in every biz.
jerry

Bowling Green, KY

#35 May 27, 2012
Banana Hammock wrote:
You all are so judgmental. Not all women on the pole are crawling with disease and filth. It typically depends on the club. It's just a job to a lot of women. I used to dance, I know. Many of them have a significant other at home. They've been doing this for a while and got roped in or realize that it's faster and easier money than busting your ass at a fast food joint. You think you're so good but guess who's sitting in the chair watching? Spending?
SMDH. If you say you haven't been then you clearly have no right to say that it's nasty either because how would you know? You wouldn't. There's con-artists and bad apples in every biz.
You're just another trashy pole possum. Decent people laugh at you.
helpful hints

Lexington, KY

#36 May 27, 2012
Decent people do not troll internet forums deriding others.
Sugar

Lexington, KY

#37 Jun 16, 2012
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another trashy pole possum. Decent people laugh at you.
decent people don't stick there nose up at others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoppers start Black Friday early at Lexington ... 15 min suckas 2
strips clubs in lex 20 min lookin fer a good... 1
billie jo 2 hr white trash irish... 1
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 2 hr bobofine 5,780
backpage rare exotic beauty 2 hr sigsauer 1
Socially awkward genius looking to be a sperm d... 2 hr Whitman 1
This is true! 2 hr sigsauer 14
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII