Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,774

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71087 Sep 27, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Not many interesting birds on todays workout other than the turkey that are all over the place down there. Ten years ago you'd seldom see a turkey in that area but now with the stocking program they are a daily sight.
Ok, have a good one,,,,, Trolls,not so much.
Humpaburn here. Not as any interesting birds on todays humping workout,,,, no woodpeckers to share a doobie with today other than turkeys. Ten years ago you'd seldom see a turkey in that area but now with the stocking program I get a free pair of pantyhose with every three pair I buy. I am a pretty sight in pantyhose,,,, the wife says I look like a lard bucket on turkey legs,,,,, my shins shine too.

Ok, have a good one,,,,Drolls, not so much.
Humpaburn out.
zeusderpe

Evansville, IN

#71088 Sep 27, 2012
so you use panty hose for brining turkey

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71089 Sep 27, 2012
zeusderpe wrote:
(Reuters)- More than 100 million people will die and global economic growth will be cut by 3.2 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) by 2030 if the world fails to tackle climate change, a report commissioned by 20 governments said on Wednesday.
As global average temperatures rise due to greenhouse gas emissions, the effects on the planet, such as melting ice caps, extreme weather, drought and rising sea levels, will threaten populations and livelihoods, said the report conducted by humanitarian organisation DARA.
It calculated that five million deaths occur each year from air pollution, hunger and disease as a result of climate change and carbon-intensive economies, and that toll would likely rise to six million a year by 2030 if current patterns of fossil fuel use continue.
More than 90 percent of those deaths will occur in developing countries, said the report that calculated the human and economic impact of climate change on 184 countries in 2010 and 2030. It was commissioned by the Climate Vulnerable Forum, a partnership of 20 developing countries threatened by climate change.
"A combined climate-carbon crisis is estimated to claim 100 million lives between now and the end of the next decade," the report said.
It said the effects of climate change had lowered global output by 1.6 percent of world GDP, or by about $1.2 trillion a year, and losses could double to 3.2 percent of global GDP by 2030 if global temperatures are allowed to rise, surpassing 10 percent before 2100.
It estimated the cost of moving the world to a low-carbon economy at about 0.5 percent of GDP this decade.
COUNTING THE COST
Worthless copy and paste nonsense crapola.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71090 Sep 27, 2012
zeusderpe wrote:
Me?

Or the una tw*t (*=a)?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71091 Sep 27, 2012
zeusderpe wrote:
Nope name changing Yankee, I don't mess with turkeys. Do you prefer molesting turkeys or chickens best?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71092 Sep 27, 2012
Hi Una!
Did you like the flannel board story last night?
zeusderpe

Evansville, IN

#71093 Sep 27, 2012
well it is copy and paste but i realize the strutcure of this post is a failure to communicate.also just becuase you group together does not make you better.spam peanut trash

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#71094 Sep 27, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>They stopped comin' here because all they learned of the Human race is one out of ten don't seem to mind the anal probe.
True true. And, we taste like chicken! Bwahahaha!
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71095 Sep 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless copy and paste nonsense crapola.
Honestly.

Why bother?
zeusderpe

Evansville, IN

#71096 Sep 27, 2012
and nobody here put together the magnetic field saying with the pos and neg going threw emissions.i blame the birds personally

Location hidden

#71097 Sep 27, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>They stopped comin' here because all they learned of the Human race is one out of ten don't seem to mind the anal probe.
anal probe? They told me it was stage 1 training kit---fooled again
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71098 Sep 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope name changing Yankee, I don't mess with turkeys. Do you prefer molesting turkeys or chickens best?
Reckon ya answered my question.

Thanks.
zeusderpe

Evansville, IN

#71099 Sep 27, 2012
i like turkey so i can have another penis rubbing mine.when im down i unwrapped and make gravy.dont worry bout basting

Location hidden

#71100 Sep 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding.
I would advise taking her up on the lunch Kev, she seems like a nice lady.
Whaddaya got to lose besides the price of the lunch, I bet she's a knockout! But far too intelligent for my taste LOL.
Too pretty Too smart-- story of my life.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71101 Sep 27, 2012
Alcohol may intensify the effect...

LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71102 Sep 27, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Afternoon nap time for young kids and old folks. Did you get yours? I did and it was good. Now to go watch the birds.
It's really alright Scruffy Wolf Nuts, to be in denial over getting your not so cute post zapped last night. AfakeBeliever is in denial over getting her nasty comments zapped too. It was good? Scruffy, have you been messing around in the henhouse again? Did you get your crybaby nap?
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71103 Sep 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
anal probe? They told me it was stage 1 training kit---fooled again
Bad time to talk about that lunch meetin' now...

Location hidden

#71104 Sep 27, 2012
zeusderpe wrote:
well it is copy and paste but i realize the strutcure of this post is a failure to communicate.also just becuase you group together does not make you better.spam peanut trash
I go to Evansville on business regularly. Is there anything exciting to do there?
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71105 Sep 27, 2012
zeusderpe wrote:
i like turkey so i can have another penis rubbing mine.when im down i unwrapped and make gravy.dont worry bout basting
Shouldn't you have a towel under your sister?
papaderp aka outmeal man

Evansville, IN

#71106 Sep 27, 2012
suck on these nuts or grundel since i have no idea that you like hard objects

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ruskin (Jan '13) 12 min hmm 5
PLEASE someone help me find a dentist 26 min laughing at you 8
How much do fayette county deputy sheriffs make? (Jan '11) 32 min YUPiseeyoulookin 4
sugar dady needed 33 min UncleSam 5
Debate: Nuclear Power - Lexington, KY (Mar '11) 34 min OkBut 75
big smile 2 hr sticky 1
cramming in the inmates (Apr '08) 2 hr out of town 57
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News