Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#70177 Sep 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
my dog snores. I'm like WTF?
Isn't that odd!

Her dog snored too.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#70180 Sep 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I'll take one for the team! Kevin has always sparked my interest.
It was lust at first type
Lust? Tell me some more.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#70181 Sep 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Una & imposter
Hope you are both having a lovely Sunday.
Hi Miss E. Having a lovely day.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#70182 Sep 16, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that odd!

Her dog snored too.
was she as adorable as me? You have compared us on several occasions

Location hidden

#70183 Sep 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss E. Having a lovely day.
I found some of that fart scented Mr Bubble you like--put it in the bathroom for you.

Location hidden

#70184 Sep 16, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Lust? Tell me some more.
Lust is an underrated emotion. It's primal and not as complicated as the other L word (no not lesbian).

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#70185 Sep 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I found some of that fart scented Mr Bubble you like--put it in the bathroom for you.
Thank you Nanny. I fixed you a spray bottle of Fartbreeze to spray in the back of your night stand fan.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#70189 Sep 16, 2012
crickets wrote:
http://naturesoundsca.blogspot .com/2009/11/peaceful-cricket- sounds.html
Peaceful Cricket Sounds
There are many people who are using the sounds of crickets,(that is, real recordings of cricket chirps and not just sound effects) for relaxation, sleeping, meditation, and for masking other noises.
There is something primordial about the sounds of crickets. The sounds of crickets embody that quiet, peaceful feeling of a warm and cozy, safe and secure night. They speak of farmland, countryside, the grass beside the sidewalk, and those little oases of green in the urban environment. And because crickets chirp only when its warm, they speak of summer, summer vacations, camping, and those recreational things we do when we “get-away” from it all.
Certainly part of the relaxing effect of cricket sounds can be due to the associations we have made in the past with crickets. Those chances we get to relax outside near crickets, usually coincide with visits with family or friends, or with recreational travel, and with the warmer seasons. Over time, subconsciously, we make that association of cricket sounds with relaxation.
I love the cricket sounds, coyotes, owls, those birds we talked about last year that sing at night, and the Louisville/Nashville train in the distance. Or the just the rain. I like the night sounds and have my window up at least an 1/4-1/2 inch all winter
for the fresh air and the wind blowing. TV will do it too the older I get. hahaha Sorry I missed you. Hope you had a great a weekend as I did. Looking forward to autumn and the leaves turning/cool nights.:)
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#70191 Sep 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
And when crickets out on the edge of camp suddenly clam up it's probably because there is a creeper about.
Welcome back Blueminer. That is a true statement. Especially on this thread.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#70192 Sep 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite interesting. I recall when the rural electric came through here and the neighbors bought their first refridgerator and moved it from the kitchen to the back porch saying the sound disturbed their rest and they could no longer hear the crickets. My favorite resting noise is the hum of a small fan on my night table. The air movement also helps with breathing.
Thankfully with each new product they make them all so nice and quiet too. I can only take the fans if they are quiet ones. hahaha
Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#70193 Sep 16, 2012
Wow, sure enjoyed all the BIRD stories...hahaha

Have a good night and pleasant tomorrow. Even the trolls. lol

"CLICK"
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#70196 Sep 17, 2012
Pete Seeger song, performed by Peter, Paul, and Mary... Where have all the flowers gone? For this thread it should be... "where have all the daffy deals gone"? or blooming idiots?
Jason

Whitesburg, KY

#70197 Sep 17, 2012
It wouldn't surprise me if one day people started doing the same the way this world is.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#70198 Sep 17, 2012
Hello all you dear ones.... Hope all has been well for you all.. I really have missed you all so much!!! Nothing is better than the breeze of cool, that this time of year blows thru. Oh I love my summer trust me , but this time is also so nice as well. God has made some really neat stuff huh? It just shocks my mind sometimes... Well best be off great Day to you all... If it is raining at your house , may it wash all your bad thoughts away ,and leave you filled with happy ones...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70199 Sep 17, 2012
**Yawn**, there are no birds today, just rain.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#70200 Sep 17, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
**Yawn**, there are no birds today, just rain.
Hi Roaming. It looks like one ol' buzzard has been here and deposited some poop.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#70201 Sep 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Pete Seeger song, performed by Peter, Paul, and Mary... Where have all the flowers gone? For this thread it should be... "where have all the daffy deals gone"? or blooming idiots?
Muff the magic hairy Dragon is much better.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#70204 Sep 17, 2012
Chirp, Chirp, Chirp.....crickets or birds..take your choice. lol

5 hours and no posts. Imagine that.

Hi Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Kevin, Blueminer and all the decent posters not here right now. Hope you are having a peaceful rainy day. Got to sleep in today. Loved it with the rain. Have a good one.

Got to pick up some groceries and a package at the Post Office. Post later.:)

"CLICK"
crickets and arnold

Versailles, KY

#70205 Sep 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Muff the magic hairy Dragon is much better.
time for your nap una

and don't forget about arnold, the snoring pig
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ken

Nicholasville, KY

#70206 Sep 17, 2012
why do you all keep on and on with this how dumb are you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libs you want an investigation things might com... 1 min UnPolitically Cor... 8
Harvard Study: Biased Liberal Media Coverage 80... 38 min Stupid Libs 17
mass exodus 40 min Stupid Libs 2
Trump impeached Soon 42 min Stupid Libs 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 163,765
What do you want? 52 min Pervy 2
Jesus is a Democrat 1 hr Stupid Libs 26
Trump: Getting Respect Abroad. Unlike the cessp... 1 hr Stupid Libs 46

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages