Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81701 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

newlife

Somerset, KY

#60696 Jul 6, 2012
Same ol same ol? Jealous? lol you're sadly mistaken. Your sources are misinforming you bad. Nice to know u think everything beautiful is me... such as a butterfly. ;) but that butterfly poster is to plain to be me...
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60697 Jul 6, 2012
Miss Often wrote:
<quoted text>
all who are genuine are invited
The invite list so far includes:
Ancient Wolf
Abeliever
Ohio Jeep Girl
Blueminer
Oglala
Prepper
Hempburn
I may be leaving out some of the old regulars who haven't posted in a while but this is the core group so far. Others will be invited upon recommendation and approval by the core group.
Aw yes the group or the "regulators, the Original Trolls". The core group.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60698 Jul 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Morning, 7/6/12. una is up again, I hate that. Crappy day could get better if I hear that obituary. Java, is a mans drink una can't handle it. Almost forgot breakfast lies in the antique porcelin piss pot. I did not crank out a full blown turd, this small one will be a nice snack. Got some knee pads because I do all the blowin' around here. I was getting used to not riding my friend Old Scruffy Nuts, but my houseboy is on vacation. Now I'm hitting a big dog. That was so cool. Sometimes I get drunk and imagine it's tinponyrider. What folks look for and in a person is not me If you have seen a photo me, you might think I look like Phylis Diller. That didn't make a bit of sense did it? I rarely make sense. The exwife say's I'm a flake, she's correct on that call. Well I think her friend the milkman was more of a man than I'll ever be, so there. All us una trolls have a crap of a day, a crap of a lunch. All you fine folks have a fine day!.....THE UNA FARTER out.
Yea how are you doing there, Blue?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60699 Jul 6, 2012
Stinky wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I'm still trying. Maybe Stinky aint such a good name.
how are you doing there, Blue?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60700 Jul 6, 2012
Stinky wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I'm still trying. Maybe Stinky aint such a good name.
No its not, Blue...
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60701 Jul 6, 2012
Schmedely the Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you sure told Blue. Ya reckon you hurt Blues feelings? At least nobody else has to point out what an ignoramus you are. You did a fine job of it.
Yea "You did a fine job of it", Blue....
NY Point rider

Richmond, KY

#60702 Jul 6, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Aw yes the group or the "regulators, the Original Trolls". The core group.
Sorry you are not on the invite list
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60703 Jul 6, 2012
NY Point rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you are not on the invite list
That is absolutely great. Because I wouldn't be there even if you sent the Limo. If I were to go to Winchester or Mount Sterling, It would to be friends and for sure not you...LMFAO at your antics.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60704 Jul 6, 2012
to see*
Sleeping on the couch

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#60705 Jul 7, 2012
I have never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they

don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night,

and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words,

every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.
Sleeping on the couch

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#60706 Jul 7, 2012
If women ruled the world, there would be no wars... Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
sleepless in lily

Somerset, KY

#60707 Jul 7, 2012
Women do rule the world; they just don't know it yet.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#60708 Jul 7, 2012
Saturday
partlycloudy Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 102F. Winds less than 5 mph.
Saturday Night
nt_tstorms Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. Low of 73F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Sunday
tstorms Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. High of 93F with a heat index of 99F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday Night
nt_chancetstorms Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 68F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.
Monday
chancetstorms Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 84F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday Night
nt_mostlycloudy Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 64F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
partlycloudy Mostly cloudy in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 88F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday Night
nt_clear Clear. Low of 63F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
clear Clear. High of 90F. Winds less than 5 mph.
Wednesday Night
nt_chancetstorms Clear with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 64F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Thursday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 91F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Thursday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 66F. Winds from the East at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Friday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 90F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 66F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 90F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 90F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 72F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 91F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 73F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 93F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday Night
nt_chancetstorms Clear with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 73F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#60709 Jul 7, 2012
If you rely on someone for financial support, they try to get the upper hand now. For instance, they may feel that they can feel you what to spend your money on, or go into a sulk when you feel to do what they want. Feel carefully because the emotional mood is tense and could easily feel to a slanging match and an extremely unpleasant atmosphere.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60710 Jul 7, 2012
qwerty wrote:
If you rely on someone for financial support, they try to get the upper hand now. For instance, they may feel that they can feel you what to spend your money on, or go into a sulk when you feel to do what they want. Feel carefully because the emotional mood is tense and could easily feel to a slanging match and an extremely unpleasant atmosphere.
Thanks Qwerty!

Location hidden

#60711 Jul 7, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Saturday
partlycloudy Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 102F. Winds less than 5 mph.
Saturday Night
nt_tstorms Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. Low of 73F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Sunday
tstorms Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. High of 93F with a heat index of 99F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday Night
nt_chancetstorms Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 68F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.
Monday
chancetstorms Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 84F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday Night
nt_mostlycloudy Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 64F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
partlycloudy Mostly cloudy in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 88F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday Night
nt_clear Clear. Low of 63F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
clear Clear. High of 90F. Winds less than 5 mph.
Wednesday Night
nt_chancetstorms Clear with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 64F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Thursday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 91F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Thursday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 66F. Winds from the East at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
Friday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 90F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 66F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 90F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 90F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 72F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 91F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday Night
nt_chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 73F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 93F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday Night
nt_chancetstorms Clear with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 73F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
To summarize -- Hot ?
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#60712 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Houses are popular for a variety of reasons, from the love of watching birds to a passion for providing birds a safe home.Give your birds the home they deserve. Whether you are a beginning birder, an experienced birder or looking to get that bat out of your attic, you are sure to find the bird house you are looking for. We have everything for your birding needs from decorative bird houses to specialized houses for particular birds such as the Purple Martins. Each bird house comes in a wide array of finishes from painted wood to copper tops. House your bird in style and add that unique touch to your yard. All of our bird houses are fully functional.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#60713 Jul 7, 2012
Sugar-sweetened beverages have become the focus of intense debate in the US as public health advocates and policy makers argue that these drinks are driving the obesity epidemic which is, in turn, driving huge health care costs. Therefore, many argue that soda is subject to a sin tax. This analysis looks at each element of the soda tax debate and asks whether the data adds up to a compelling case for either position. It also looks at whether the media has provided the public with the relevant information it needs to reach an informed decision on this issue.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#60714 Jul 7, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
To summarize -- Hot ?
Well...yeah...that'l work too.

Location hidden

#60715 Jul 7, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Sugar-sweetened beverages have become the focus of intense debate in the US as public health advocates and policy makers argue that these drinks are driving the obesity epidemic which is, in turn, driving huge health care costs. Therefore, many argue that soda is subject to a sin tax. This analysis looks at each element of the soda tax debate and asks whether the data adds up to a compelling case for either position. It also looks at whether the media has provided the public with the relevant information it needs to reach an informed decision on this issue.
Do you take request?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good looking first lady 3 hr I Feed A Narrcasist 5
Obama Leaves U.S.A $9,335,000,000,000 Deeper in... 3 hr Not By Himself 8
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr SweLL GirL 8,073
January 20th 2017 3 hr That UPC Guy 45
So, besides Obamacare, what Executive Orders wi... 3 hr That UPC Guy 1
Did you hear the new media bad mouthing Trump d... 3 hr Women rule today 17
that Madcow guy 3 hr That UPC Guy 12
A message for democrats from a Trump democrat 3 hr That UPC Guy 41

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web