Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81700 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57065 Jun 14, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>JUST SAY NO... No thanks... I have a hard enough time as it is saving my brain cells. Hugs not Drugs
I did say no.The music was so loud,I didn't know the question was"did you hit this yet?"I didn't inhale though.lol COUGH!
robot chicken

Hazard, KY

#57066 Jun 14, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>See you can't hardly trust anybody these days!! Now we all know the real reason you wanted glasses designed. To hide your eyes. sheesh
A red neck will shoot at you for trespassing. A pothead will offer you a place to stay. Think about it pal.
I gave up the hard drugs many many years ago. But I will die with a joint in my mouth...I hope. Just keeping it real:)

Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57067 Jun 14, 2012
robot chicken wrote:
<quoted text>Eastern KY blue skunk. Premo. I had to quit throughout my slave labor years. Was in bad shape. Then retired and found a long lost hobby.
Made my cataracts go away, gained back a healthy weight. Not depressed anymore.....no more headaches.
FN MIRACLE drug, and the pigs just wont hear it. Oxy? fine with them...natural herb? Out of the question.
Just look at all the stuff their pimping on tv,pills to make "ahem".And pills to get rid of the std you got from using the "ahem" first pill.Then lawyers to sue,because something you prize dearly fell off from using the "ahem pills .lol"
robot chicken

Hazard, KY

#57068 Jun 14, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>JUST SAY NO... No thanks... I have a hard enough time as it is saving my brain cells. Hugs not Drugs
I would never judge you for doing your thing. Would you judge me "nuts" for doing mine? LOL
If it doesn't hurt anyone and makes me happy, whats the big deal?
Truthfully; pot cured my cataracts.

I worked in the same factory for over 25 years completely drug free. I did what I did for everyone else most of my life.
I did my part, raised my kids the best I could, both went to college and are doing fine, my wife passed away four years ago, now I live for me, that's all. What little time I have left is MINE. I hope you can understand that.
Man this is some good pot.
Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#57069 Jun 14, 2012
It's been a great pleasure.Thank you guys for the pleasant chat.This was fun.lol
Bonsoir mes amis.
Faites de beaux rÍves Percy.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57070 Jun 15, 2012
robot chicken wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone aught to invent a pair of internet glasses that cuts the glare from these led screens....make millions. Regular sunglasses are too dark.
Glare shields have been available for years that fit over the screen and not your face.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57071 Jun 15, 2012
percy wrote:
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZN5RDJFwI3IXX&feature=rel ated
I once flew from Atlanta to Kingston Jamacia on the same plane with Percy Sledge and did not know it until we disembarked. My initial thought was why are these natives so glad to see me? lol Percy was going there for a festival and concert and everyone on the plane was handed a beer. lol

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57072 Jun 15, 2012
Hello to people here!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57073 Jun 15, 2012
Good morning Blueminer. It was nice and entertaining reading a few posts that were not so full of hatred.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57074 Jun 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good morning Blueminer. It was nice and entertaining reading a few posts that were not so full of hatred.
It sure was! A few of those posting were pretty sharp. I read through
and cracked up at about every post. Heading to bed now...Good Night
ricky

Harrodsburg, KY

#57075 Jun 15, 2012
who cares
WOW

Grand Rapids, MI

#57076 Jun 15, 2012
Who cares!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57077 Jun 15, 2012
I am betting that neither ricky or wow really want to know.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57078 Jun 15, 2012
you missed one, better back up
Godsmack

Pine Knot, KY

#57079 Jun 15, 2012
Good morning all, have a nice day.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57080 Jun 15, 2012
The judger's id should be "Jello", so easy to manipulate and has no real substance. LMAO
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#57081 Jun 15, 2012
Morning, 6/15/12, Sun sneaks above the trees, coffee, OMG how it pushes away all but good things, TPX news: Hate, Pot, Music, Troll,, got it. Nice to see a bash free page or two, even if they are strange topics.

I see Justin Bieber has the NY crowd all hyped up and the teeny boppers are hysterical, crying and all Bieber'd up on the Today Show. Reminds me of when the Beetles came to America in the 60's. Ahhhh the 60's were good to me.. lol. At 14 I road in a mico bus full of pot heads and free love to Woodstock... it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, lol.

Looks like a great day cooking up, have a super day,,,,,,,,,, trolls, not so much.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#57082 Jun 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The judger's id should be "Jello", so easy to manipulate and has no real substance. LMAO
Whats up AW? My dog went out and found a dead bird, the cat left, and rolled on it. I can't understand why she wants to smell like that. I'm glad we don't live in western Ky she would have had a field day.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#57083 Jun 15, 2012
Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>Whats up AW? My dog went out and found a dead bird, the cat left, and rolled on it. I can't understand why she wants to smell like that. I'm glad we don't live in western Ky she would have had a field day.
That is a "victory" roll, even though it was not her kill, it was her find, so she had to roll on it for the scent. It says to other dogs, "I killed this thing you smell on me". Dogs are easy to know,, trolls not so much.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57085 Jun 15, 2012
Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>Whats up AW? My dog went out and found a dead bird, the cat left, and rolled on it. I can't understand why she wants to smell like that. I'm glad we don't live in western Ky she would have had a field day.
Good Morning, I am in and out on this thing while I do my Fridy housework so I will have the weekend free to go boating and fishing. I understand Hempburn's explanation of the dog Victory roll, but wondering why they roll in a big pile of poop? Maybe that is a "pride" roll. LOL

To the decent folks, have a good weekend. For the trolls... no need for a pride roll, you already are covered in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Ryan 35 min Two cents 3
MSNBC Trump is done 38 min Hmm 66
I was wrong Republicans DOWNFALL started Tues... 40 min Hmm 24
The end of republican rule is over 1 hr Two cents 19
Running against Kim Davis 1 hr Two cents 162
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 1 hr Two cents 1,310
The Russians: There IS NO evidence, nothing. T... (Mar '17) 2 hr Hmm 615

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages