Bob

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Like older womem, they know how to please a man. Clean,well kept, NO SLOBS. Discression a MUST. Anyone want to play?????

Since: Apr 10

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Any woman over 50 has enough respect to hold out for someone who can spell "discretion", lol!

Since: Apr 10

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

p.s. I gave you the benifit of a type-o on "womem" but come on, discression, wtf?
Meth Head

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

I like older women to. The younger ones talk all the time and want to go shopping. They always want another pair of shoes. And they use up all the toilet paper. Why do they do that? Use so much toilet paper.
crymomma

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

I'm a older woman and lazy, very nice to talk to, just as a friend if you like to be my friend add me on your facebook if you have one. Search for crymomma. I think you would be a funny person to talk to.
like gray pubes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

I like my bitches over 75,gray bushes make me horny.
skip

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

crymomma wrote:
I'm a older woman and lazy, very nice to talk to, just as a friend if you like to be my friend add me on your facebook if you have one. Search for crymomma. I think you would be a funny person to talk to.
you sound like someone i would like to meet
Meth Head

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

I had a face book page, Then the State Troopers kept logging on and saying things that upset me. One said "What you gona do when I come for you". Another said "You stinking Meth Head, I am going to put in a very dark place:.

Those guys say the most unkind things. It's getting where a fellow can't just sir around and enjoy his Pharmaceuticals.
Lazymauiolddude

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

crymomma wrote:
Lazy old lady..
My dream just might come true .
likeexperience

Raymondville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

crymomma wrote:
I could not find you....I am interested too.
Hey there

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

I like the company of older women who are a little frisky.
Shes fallen cant get up

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

Hey there wrote:
I like the company of older women who are a little frisky.
Really? Be sure to bring the essentials when you take granny out. Be sure she has the life alert pendant, also make sure her Hover Round Mobility wheel chair is fully charged. It would be quite a chore to push her in it if it runs out of juice. You should also be certified to do CPR in case those pesky heart attacks hit granny. Granny will surely soil herself along the way, those adult depend diapers is a must have for the date. Lastly the cell phone with the big numbers should be brought along so granny can see the numbers to call a cab for when you ditch out on her because half way through the date you will surely make a quiet exit because it is too much of a hassle trying to remember all of what I told you. Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
jake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I'd like to talk and chat I'm young but like older women

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

152 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
middle school on wilson downing 12 min Wellthen 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min S C A 138,323
Glen's Driveways (Jun '13) 32 min Bob 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Angie 122,533
Heather Nicoulin 45 min 859 for life 1
Z-Rock. 103.3 49 min boy 2
Repent and believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ 1 hr leonj 4
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 14 hr Cowboy 5,141
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••