nasty Waffle House women

nasty Waffle House women

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Shew

Saint Pauls, NC

#1 Aug 20, 2011
Anybody out there ever had any Waffle House "p##sy" ?
Shew

Saint Pauls, NC

#2 Aug 20, 2011
Some of those women are nasty.
Armpit sweat stains and ratty hair.
Neck tattoos and missing teeth.
Both the workers and the customers.
Shew

Saint Pauls, NC

#3 Aug 20, 2011
Breath smells like a truck stop urinal.
so what

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Shew wrote:
Some of those women are nasty.
Armpit sweat stains and ratty hair.
Neck tattoos and missing teeth.
Both the workers and the customers.
Are you upset because that's all you can get? You must look similarly. Turd.
Shew

Saint Pauls, NC

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Waffle House defenders, unite! LOL
so what

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2011
I thought only the homeless ate at Waffle House. Sorry about your luck. The Hope Center can assist you.
Right Thing

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2011
You must like what you see & smell after all you going there!
crazy

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2011
For you to know the details of the employees that work there means you must frequent the waffle house.

One thing at least is that restaraunts like the waffle house and huddle house you get to see your food being prepared right in front of you;

I have worked in many restaraunts majority of which are very well established expensive establishments; If you could see behind the scences you would rather eat at an establishment were you can see your food being prepared;

I don't eat out that often I'd rather know that my food is clean, not dropped on floor and put back on grill or plate, or cook picking his nose and handling my food; or sticking his finger in der mouth then handling my food.

You just never know what going on with food someone else is preparing or carrying to you unless ur right there watching it being prepared.

Then do you wonder why u got that diarrhea stomach ache vomiting etc after dining out..yeah

E coli outbreaks were at finer restaraunts not at
huddle house or waffle house.

Hepatitis A is also spread by the fecal-oral route
how you know cook not scratching his a$$ and handling ur food so before u slam places think bout trusting your food to someone u don't know and who u can't see; If that doesn't matter ok but don't slam the restaraunts that you think ur to good to eat at. You can always cook for yourself.

And no I am not an employee at the waffle house I am not in the restaraunt industry anymore; I am a professional person making over 6 figures/yr now; but my Mom always taught us to never forget were we came from and to not look down on those less fortunate. I have ate at the waffle house foods good. I can see it prepared and the ALL-STAR BREAKFAST is a good deal.
crazy

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2011
As far as the employees go. Instead of knocking them or putting them down, think about they are working being productive, they could be staying home drawing a check, food stamps, or welfare. But they are trying so don't try and belittle them instead it is nice to see that some people do have some work ethics whether it be at waffle house, Friday's, Walmart, Marshall's, theater, hospital, factory, etc.

Be glad that people still are trying to support themselves and not take the easy way out and depend on someone else for everything.
C ME WAIT

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2011
ONE OF THE BEST BOSSES I EVER HAD SAID, "IF YOU MAKE AN HONEST LIVING,YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF"....THANKS PAT!!!!
Right Thing

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2011
And to add to what crazy said the most e coli lately has been found at
coke/soda machines at gas stations & restaurants from people not washing
their hands.
Earl

Bethania, NC

#12 Aug 21, 2011
Some of them look like they have been drug face first down the back streets of hell.
Right Thing

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2011
Earl wrote:
Some of them look like they have been drug face first down the back streets of hell.
My Goodness that is one of the
WORSE!!! Things I've ever heard about Someone! I Hope you might get a heart some
day!!!
bet

Statesville, NC

#14 Aug 22, 2011
bet when they get home and take off them clothes, shew!
crazy

London, KY

#15 Aug 22, 2011
bet wrote:
bet when they get home and take off them clothes, shew!
One that smells bad when get off work would be at one of the big
fish establishments that serve seafood, because the smell lingers
but still it's an honest living and hats off to them b/c that is
why patrons can dine out because of ppl willing to work and earn a living.

I have worked in seafood restaraunt and even after showering still lingered; Lemon juice helps though.

Like when have to clean bottoms sometimes the smell stays with
you but that's a job that someone has to do also!! So just be thankful that we still have ppl wanting to work regardless of were it is and that they are not breaking into ur home to sell what you
have worked for to make a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 min Lexguy 7,147
monday 1 min made myself laugh 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min FFS 158,107
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 9 min Cassie 8,086
Topic Moderators 30 min Terry 2
Why are people marching and protesting? 35 min Deplorable 3
Trump Just Called A Certain MSM Reporter "You'r... 38 min Pavlov 17
A message for democrats from a Trump democrat 4 hr trump supporter 42
Kristen Pflum (May '16) 5 hr Rebecca 29

Lexington Jobs