First Prev
of 3
Next Last
looksy

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I just saw an ad for this and thought what it would be like if there was a whitepeoplemeet.com ? The far left would be crying racism!
the truth

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
looksy wrote:
I just saw an ad for this and thought what it would be like if there was a whitepeoplemeet.com ? The far left would be crying racism!
Is it bothering you that badly?
Maybe you need a hobby
Driven

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2013
There are already sites like this for white people and they are perfectly acceptable. Here's one:

http://www.italianpeoplemeet.com/

Here's another:

http://irishsinglesnetwork.com/...
fefe

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
create your own website if it bothers you that much..its 2013 Dowhatchlike...
Equality for all

Redondo Beach, CA

#5 Jan 29, 2013
fefe wrote:
create your own website if it bothers you that much..its 2013 Dowhatchlike...
If someone started a website whitepeoplemeet.com
It would be on evening news as racism. I feel offended. It you ask me, "black" people who start these type of racial dating websites are racist!!!
It is simply not politically correct in 2013. Stop being Hippocrates! Huge step backwards for people of all ethnic races. Shame on you!!!!
fefe

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
still don't see why your offended..black people only make up about 13% of world population, it is hard for us to meet up sometimes get over it. There are interracial dating sites also, maybe you should check them out so you wont feel excluded, you might get your swirl on.
fefe

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
speak for yourself..im down for my black brothers they just are not checking for us black females out here. Sometimes to build on your happiness and fulfillment gotta do what you gotta do
fefe

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 29, 2013
speak for yourself...im down for my brothers most just are not checking for us. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to add to your happiness and fulfillment, so sometimes sisters date outside our race, definitely not more than black men.
blackstheamazing racists

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it bothering you that badly?
Maybe you need a hobby
you keep pretending you're some colorblind person when the real "truth" is you're a totally racistass negro or you're some white elitist apologist who is equally racist against whites.

you're not fooling anyone, everyone can see exactly who and what you are, by your own words;

well i guess you are fooling yourself though, fking anti-white racist hypocrite.
blackstheamazing racists

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Driven wrote:
There are already sites like this for white people and they are perfectly acceptable. Here's one:
Here's another:
irish isn't a race, italian isn't a race, idiot.
fefe wrote:
still don't see why your offended..black people only make up about 13% of world population, it is hard for us to meet up sometimes get over it. There are interracial dating sites also, maybe you should check them out so you wont feel excluded, you might get your swirl on.
noone really cares that blackpeoplemeet.com exists,

it's the fact that one for whites would as someone already said - be the evening news as racism. you know it.

bet - is racist.
naacp - is racist.
kkk - is racist.
nbp - is racist.

what matters is severity and what actions and words are occurring. noone cares that bet exists, but a wet would not be allowed with the current media, white apologists, and black racists.

why does chris racistassnegro rock call the tea party racist? there's nothing about them against blacks, they just happen to be more whites in the group.

rock is the fking racistpieceofsht, not the tea party,
but noone in the media called rock out on that.

why do blacks and white apologists constantly call foxnews racist? republicans racist? conservatives racist?

WE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, WE KNOW WHAT YOU ACTUAL RACIST FKS ARE DOING, SO FKOFF WE'RE SPEAKING UP AND TAKING ACTIONS.

racism is infact spiritually and morally wrong,
and hiding the truth is also spiritually and morally wrong.
98% of blacks voted for osht, because he's half black. noone but me and Pastor Manning ever call osht "half white", all of you just call him black, why?

the gig is up, racistassblacks and whiteass apologists.
Married

Chattanooga, TN

#12 Jan 30, 2013
fefe wrote:
Haha I like you! Not in that way... Of course but you make me laugh.
obvious

Covington, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Blacks play the race card all the time. They don't think whites should be able to play it. Truth is, its 2013. Everyone is supposed to be equal. There is nobody living today that owned slaves. That was many generations ago. If you were born in the U.S. you are an American and everyone should play by the same rules. There should be no special groups for a certain race. Blacks have more groups, events, schools, contests, etc... than any other ethnic group in the world. This may have been acceptable years ago, but not today. We are living in a day and time where people get offended easily and its not politically correct to segregate yourselves from any other race. So yes black only anything is for sure racist.Personally I am not offended but I'm certain there are many white, latino, italian and other races of people whom are offended. It shouldn't even be on a job application what race your are. I do not check a ethnic group when filling out job applications because that to is offensive. Everyone should be treated equal and jobs should go the the most qualified person not matter what the skin shade. This answer to the question is this racist is obvious but other ethnic groups will not stand up and say nothing,especially white people, for fear of being labeled a racist when the truth is in this matter, white people are the victims of racism not the racist themselves.
obvious

Covington, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
blackstheamazingracists wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
it's the fact that one for whites would as someone already said - be the evening news as racism. you know it.
bet - is racist.
naacp - is racist.
kkk - is racist.
nbp - is racist.
what matters is severity and what actions and words are occurring. noone cares that bet exists, but a wet would not be allowed with the current media, white apologists, and black racists.
why does chris racistassnegro rock call the tea party racist? there's nothing about them against blacks, they just happen to be more whites in the group.
why do blacks and white apologists constantly call foxnews racist? republicans racist? conservatives racist?
WE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, WE KNOW WHAT YOU ACTUAL RACIST FKS ARE DOING, SO FKOFF WE'RE SPEAKING UP AND TAKING ACTIONS.
98% of blacks voted for osht, because he's half black. noone but me and Pastor Manning ever call osht "half white", all of you just call him black, why?
You said it all. Amen brother. Its about time whites stopped being unapologetic for slavery. There is not a single slave owner alive in the united states today and there is not a single black in the United States alive today that was a slave.
Hillbilly

Covington, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Driven wrote:
Here's another:
Is there one for white kentucky hillbillies that like country music and guns? If so can you post a link for me 'cause thats what I am? O i forgot, if there was such a site for country folk like me it would be racist. Damn, back to the honky tonk on friday night I guess.
Driven

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
bet - is racist.
naacp - is racist.
kkk - is racist.
nbp - is racist.
Before you start calling people idiots, you may want to try not being one. It would really boost your qualification level. Right now gauging people's intelligence is a little out of your league.

A person is black based on a geographical origin, the same can be said for an Irish or Italian person. Blacks, being sold into slavery, have lost their historical origins and can only trace it to the African continent. Therefore, these dating sites are very much equivalent. Also, races, creeds, and ethnicity also present cultural uniqueness which in many cases facilitates a desire to date within these cultural parameters.

Now, I don't expect you to understand any of this as its been well established that you are just a countyish, uneducated, bigot incapable of most logical thoughts, but sometimes I cast my pearls before swine when I'm bored.
Driven

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there one for white kentucky hillbillies that like country music and guns? If so can you post a link for me 'cause thats what I am? O i forgot, if there was such a site for country folk like me it would be racist. Damn, back to the honky tonk on friday night I guess.
Here you go:

https://www.google.com/search...

You're welcome.
Driven

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2013
And while I'm on a roll, let me render your whole argument moot.

Here's an all white dating site:

http://awsnetwork.org/index.php...

go out there and find a mate, now you have no excuse!
long john

Covington, KY

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Driven wrote:
And while I'm on a roll, let me render your whole argument moot.
Here's an all white dating site:
http://awsnetwork.org/index.php...
go out there and find a mate, now you have no excuse!
An all white dating site may be offensive to white people also. You certainly don't see an all white dating site advertised on tv. Hell that would have the naacp, aclu, bet, and jonny cochran would come back from the dead. It would be the most talked about racist thing on the news. Dating sites as well as everything else should be for all races. Not one inparticular in this day in time. Blacks should be able to trace there heritage as far back as I can and Im white. I dont know any slave owners in my family as far back as I can remember and Im 72 years old. That is a thing of the past. Let it die with the people who supported it years ago. Not one black person alive today was a slave not was there parents.
Driven

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2013
long john wrote:
<quoted text>
An all white dating site may be offensive to white people also. You certainly don't see an all white dating site advertised on tv. Hell that would have the naacp, aclu, bet, and jonny cochran would come back from the dead. It would be the most talked about racist thing on the news. Dating sites as well as everything else should be for all races. Not one inparticular in this day in time.
And yet an all white dating site exists, so I don't know what you're even trying to tell me.
long john wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks should be able to trace there heritage as far back as I can and Im white.
And you, being of European descent, have the benefit of a recorded last name. They don't. So no, many cannot without the aid of expensive and often inaccurate DNA testing.
fefe

Columbus, OH

#22 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
bet - is racist.
naacp - is racist.
kkk - is racist.
nbp - is racist.
you apparently care that blackpeoplemeet.com exsists are else why would you be on here talking about it? It takes a racists to know a racist. what you should be asking why was there slavery in the first place, slavery created division amongst all people. Youre very angry find you an outlet.PEACE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min The Apostle 5,091
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Nutz 153,632
Dia Davidson cant read for sh*t 8 min Killer 10
100 Proof Movie (Jun '08) 15 min MissInformed58 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Mike Duquette 131,046
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 33 min BIG_STEVIE 26,276
Demond Dee Jackson UK manager (Jul '12) 35 min Undertaker 13
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? 14 hr Former quester 15
Quest church (Aug '09) 15 hr Ex-Quester 2,910
Quest community church (Dec '09) 15 hr Ex-Quester 361
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 19 hr hornyukguy622 5,622
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lexington People Search