The amount of lies from Chump is mind...

The amount of lies from Chump is mind boggling

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Don the Con

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2017
Don the Con

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2017
Don the Con wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com /news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/ 10/president-trump-has-made-13 18-false-or-misleading-claims- over-263-days/?utm_term=.f457b 9ea9024
He's told so many that I forgot about some of them.
Carla

Lithonia, GA

#3 Oct 12, 2017
What's even more mind boggling is that he's getting by with it, I think our country will be in trouble in the future, for that matter it already is. I have always been thankful that I was born here and not in other countries were they're ruled by dictators, looks like that's were we are headed.
Obama

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2017
Don the Con wrote:
<quoted text>

If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance........
Hillary

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2017
Don the Con wrote:
<quoted text>

Benghazi was all over a video tape.
Eric Holder

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2017
Don the Con wrote:
<quoted text>

My administration never provided weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
Lois Lerner

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2017
Don the Con wrote:
<quoted text>

We don't use the IRS to audit conservative business owners neva of their political beliefs.
Hillary

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2017
I didn't use a private server to delete 30,000 emails and what does wiped a hard drive clean you mean line with a rag or something?
Laughing at CRYBABY UPC

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2017
^^^Poor UPC. She's so desperate she has to rely on Hillary and Obama. Both which are not in Washington anymore. How pathetic.

Look at the different names she's using lol
Don the Con

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2017
Carla wrote:
What's even more mind boggling is that he's getting by with it, I think our country will be in trouble in the future, for that matter it already is. I have always been thankful that I was born here and not in other countries were they're ruled by dictators, looks like that's were we are headed.
You're exactly right. He's trying his best to be a dictator and his idiot followers want a dictator. They are the dumbest of the dumb in this country.
So ignorant

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2017
Don the Con wrote:
<quoted text>

You're exactly right. He's trying his best to be a dictator and his idiot followers want a dictator. They are the dumbest of the dumb in this country.
You don't elect dictators lol think about that for a minute.
Laughing at SKEETER UPC

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2017
So ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't elect dictators lol think about that for a minute.
He wants to be one and his followers don't care. Think about that for a minute.
Wyndot

Decatur, GA

#13 Oct 12, 2017
He didn't study Mein Kempt for nothing. I heard a serviceman mention awhile back that they didn't think Russia was all that bad, imagine that.
Wanda

Decatur, GA

#14 Oct 12, 2017
What he's pushing through with his health care will cut benefits especially for healthy people heaven forbid if they don't stay healthy. Awhile back he was trying to get it passed that employers won't have to provide health coverage, wondering if he's slipping that in?
criminaltrumP

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2017
Don the Con wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com /news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/ 10/president-trump-has-made-13 18-false-or-misleading-claims- over-263-days/?utm_term=.f457b 9ea9024
Ted Cruz is seldom right about anything, but he nailed it when he said trump is a pathological liar. just look up the definition

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Jesus loves us 181,326
Why won't Mueller take Putin's offer to talk to... 10 min kyman 10
Political correctness replaces free speech 14 min Barry obummer 15
Is Media really the problem? 1 hr Tax Payer 14
What is USA's biggest threat? 3 hr Daniel Carver 23
The Russian Discussion 4 hr greedy and hatefu... 2
Trump may have stumbled at the Russian Peace Co... 5 hr Daniel Carver 2
Next round of indictments will be Americans 8 hr No character left 84

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages