abby leger exit 49 truck stop london ky

abby leger exit 49 truck stop london ky

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
trucker 12

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2012
All truckers be informed of the exit 49 fuel center ABBY LEGER the manager has hep c and aides she is contaminating the food there and making people sick she is so nasty having multiple affairs with any man or woman that has any money ! Having sex in ex- change for money she is having an affair with GEORGE BLACK and The other boss RONNIE MESSNER and leaving her work site to go give ROY the garage guy a blow job there is witnesses to this she was being watched ! And suprise to many the women that she munches on there carpets is ROXY that works third shift she has lesbo relations to her and ROXY was suppose to be pregnant with RONNIE MESSNERS baby she said she mis-carried that baby but I say that she has lied about being pregnant just to hold her job and get money from him over his so she can keep her job cause he doesn't want his wife to find out ! And ABBY'S daughter KENDRA is another whore that just dropped out of high school cause she is pregnant by the low life STEVEN FREDERICK that also works there he is a pill pusher and druggy thief both of them has been in jail for stealing ! And that is the only place that will hire convicts ! So all you truckers out there do your business somewhere else this is not an establishment for Any citizen till they get rid of these low life's ! Just warning you all of in case you get sick from eating or stopping there investigate it for your self it's all
True and these men's wife's need to know what is going on in the RV park that's where all the affairs are happening
doglover

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2012
Have you seen Rex there Rex is my lady dog but see ran off now I think she is on drugs.
trucker 12

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2012
doglover wrote:
Have you seen Rex there Rex is my lady dog but see ran off now I think she is on drugs.
the place is full of drugs Steven Frederick is bringing them and peddling them out !
well

Kittanning, PA

#4 Feb 12, 2012
Probably not even true at all. Trucker12 went to B'ville's topix telling people to look on here because people were talking about it. Turns out he/she is the only one. What an idiot.

Since: Feb 12

Henderson, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2012
trucker 12 wrote:
<quoted text>the place is full of drugs Steven Frederick is bringing them and peddling them out !
not Steve Frederick with NSA??!?!?!?
kiss my--

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2012
trucker 12 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I'm the idiot and your the whore who sleeps with everything probably even animals huh ? That's why you pack your filthy diseases !
Abby is lesbian I know for a fact she was with Jessica for a couple of months till Jessica left her for another woman cause Abby stole money from her purse and Jessica caught her doing it
kendra leger

Demotte, IN

#9 Feb 19, 2012
You really need to get your story straight ppl My moms not a lezbo she isnt having sex with any one at the truck stop roxie isnt a lezbo either steven isnt saleing drugs and me and him have not been in jail for stealing i have never been in jail i quit school cuz they was gonna kick me out cuz i missed to much school and steven is not a low life and im not a whore and my mom does not have any diseases and im pretty sure the ppl wrighting stuff on here are ppl who are mad cuz they got fired
gator man

Leechburg, PA

#11 Feb 20, 2012
kendra leger wrote:
You really need to get your story straight ppl My moms not a lezbo she isnt having sex with any one at the truck stop roxie isnt a lezbo either steven isnt saleing drugs and me and him have not been in jail for stealing i have never been in jail i quit school cuz they was gonna kick me out cuz i missed to much school and steven is not a low life and im not a whore and my mom does not have any diseases and im pretty sure the ppl wrighting stuff on here are ppl who are mad cuz they got fired
well the little whore speaks huh looks like the tables will be getting turned on you all very soon ! To bad you are stuck in the middle but well see if you can crawl your way out yes people of the community all the stuff your reading is true the only thing she can tell the truth about is her quiting school , well the other stuff of her mother and boyfriend and Roxie is all true everyone knows so choke on that !
Hmm

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2012
No lil bit u choke on that. This is going tp the county attorney and then ur butts had
kendra leger

London, KY

#13 Feb 20, 2012
you all can think what you want i dont really care but your not being told the truth but o well and nothing is going to happen to us cause we arnt doing anything and if my boyfriend is saleing drugs where the hell is your proof
a mother

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Feb 20, 2012
For real where is your proof sounds like a bunch of jelouse hos to me the ones that got fired didn't want rules at work
doggy

Leechburg, PA

#15 Feb 20, 2012
a mother wrote:
For real where is your proof sounds like a bunch of jelouse hos to me the ones that got fired didn't want rules at work
well Kendra why don't you cry like a little baby ! Poor thing oh you have been in jail you drop out twit ! You can't even spell correctly ! Your pathetic this world has freedom of speech ! So get a life ! Maybe it's the way you treat people karma comes back !
just me

London, KY

#17 Feb 20, 2012
Go to the dention center look up kendra leger .... wow nothing there but if you look up doris lamb mahaffey now thats the one thats been in jail that worked there look under rockcastle detention center ......
John

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2012
At least the gas is cheap.
island of lezbos

Leechburg, PA

#19 Feb 20, 2012
just me wrote:
Go to the dention center look up kendra leger .... wow nothing there but if you look up doris lamb mahaffey now thats the one thats been in jail that worked there look under rockcastle detention center ......
trust me honey Kendra has gone , it's nothin though really .. There all evil bitches there well just Abby n Kendra an ROXY
just wondering

London, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2012
WHY ISNT KENDRAS NAME SHOWING UP ON THE DETENTION CENTER TRUST YOU WHERES THE PROOF ?
cry babies

Leechburg, PA

#21 Feb 21, 2012
just wondering wrote:
WHY ISNT KENDRAS NAME SHOWING UP ON THE DETENTION CENTER TRUST YOU WHERES THE PROOF ?
lord Kendra looks like having a child when she is a child herself , big cry baby just another child for the working population to have to support , medical card and food stamps maybe they will pass the drug screening here in Kentucky and that might put a stop to that , have you ever heard of birth control or condoms I guess your mom never taught ya , just taught ya to be a slut bag huh ? Well you all are a piece of work as for Roxie I heard she was taking diet pills that she buys illegal and suppose to been pregnant and lost her baby you all don't needs kids you need dogs cause that is your reputation !
in responce

London, KY

#22 Feb 21, 2012
cry babies wrote:
<quoted text>lord Kendra looks like having a child when she is a child herself , big cry baby just another child for the working population to have to support , medical card and food stamps maybe they will pass the drug screening here in Kentucky and that might put a stop to that , have you ever heard of birth control or condoms I guess your mom never taught ya , just taught ya to be a slut bag huh ? Well you all are a piece of work as for Roxie I heard she was taking diet pills that she buys illegal and suppose to been pregnant and lost her baby you all don't needs kids you need dogs cause that is your reputation !
I don't think dogs would even justify them they need pigs , cause they all look like a bunch of stuffed hogs can you say bacon Kendra ? Can you say bacon Abby ? Oink , oink you lard asses ! Hey you all could go sale your lard ass to a bacon factory , you might make millions ha ha
JESSICA BIG NOSE

London, KY

#23 Feb 21, 2012
ITS AMAZING HOW YOUR BOYFRIEND JESS HAS BEEN LAID UP THE ASS BY A DUDE YOU FAIL TO TELL THAT PART
two cities

London, KY

#24 Feb 21, 2012
JESSICA BIG NOSE wrote:
ITS AMAZING HOW YOUR BOYFRIEND JESS HAS BEEN LAID UP THE ASS BY A DUDE YOU FAIL TO TELL THAT PART
my friend said she was in there one day and she had observed a short haired blonde woman working the register unsure of her name that she purchased a soda and ten dollars of gas and a pack of cigarettes and and the total came to 17. Something and she handed her a 100 to bust and the cashier cheated her and she didn't realize it till she got home that the woman had kept 44 .oo dollars of her cash and she called and they hung up on her now you tell me the woman kept her money and we will not go back in the store anymore none of our family or friends we don't care if the gas was the lowest prices or not they are cheaters and that's not right someone else have a similar story to this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats Holding Citizens Hostage to Get Deal ... 20 min Skeeter 7
do you believe in... 34 min Skeeter 4
EUROPA : The Last Battle 1 hr Part 3 3
Global warming 3 hr Thumped 21
Gov. Shut down proof Left has lost their base 3 hr Thumped 4
Dems side with Illegal over fellow Americans to... 3 hr Thumped 7
Correct tipping at Sonic (Apr '17) 3 hr Thumped 32
Just What About Mr. Trump You Don't Like?? 7 hr Liberal Mental Mi... 146

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages