Obama wins liar of the year !!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Killer

Henderson, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Obama has won the best liar of the year by being himself.whats the matter mad because all of the USA saw what a bone head pot smokeing looser he was the other night Rommey kicked his liaring ass big time LOL
Big Daddy

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Killer wrote:
Obama has won the best liar of the year by being himself.whats the matter mad because all of the USA saw what a bone head pot smokeing looser he was the other night Rommey kicked his liaring ass big time LOL
Safe to say you won't be winning any spelling bees any time soon jackass.
Killer

Henderson, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Why are you big Daddy ,dont you mean Little lady?
congratulations

Jasper, IN

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Killer wrote:
He's won 4 years in a row!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

#5 Oct 8, 2012
he is going to win again, just face it.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Killer wrote:
At least he didn't change his entire campaign platform like Romney did during the debate. Obama was in a state of shock that Romney was saying the opposite of everything he had campaigned on so far. You can't even debate against someone who flip-flops that much. Whether you want to admit it or not, Obama will defeat Romney by over 100 electoral votes. Also...what in the hell is "liaring" killer?
Killer

Henderson, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Obama is a little pot smokeing punk face it ,when he was up agaist some body like Rommey he fell apart LOL what a joke !!!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text> At least he didn't change his entire campaign platform like Romney did during the debate. Obama was in a state of shock that Romney was saying the opposite of everything he had campaigned on so far. You can't even debate against someone who flip-flops that much. Whether you want to admit it or not, Obama will defeat Romney by over 100 electoral votes. Also...what in the hell is "liaring" killer?
Obama had his butt handed to him in the debate because he didn't have a prepared speech. It happens to him every time he has no script. Look at the Telemundo interview. He was spanked by the reporter.

Obama lies and you morons swear to it.

He stated that if he would reduce the deficit by half his first term. He has added nearly 6 trillion to it. He stated if he didn't, he didn't deserve a second term. Now he says otherwise.

Flip flop much?

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

#9 Oct 9, 2012
just watch people, this election is already over. argue as much you like about this and that, Romney isn't electable. i'm a republican and logically i don't see Romney winning, and neither will Andy Barr. That race is over too, it will not be nearly as close as last time.
The Truth

Rockford, IL

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
At least he didn't change his entire campaign platform like Romney did during the debate. Obama was in a state of shock that Romney was saying the opposite of everything he had campaigned on so far. You can't even debate against someone who flip-flops that much. Whether you want to admit it or not, Obama will defeat Romney by over 100 electoral votes. Also...what in the hell is "liaring" killer?
Killer can't spell, is all the spray paint he's huffed...

Its funny these republicans are at it again.
McCain/palin was "their biggest hit yet" and it was a "sure fire election" that became "rigged because Obama won"

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Killer wrote:
Obama is a little pot smokeing punk face it ,when he was up agaist some body like Rommey he fell apart LOL what a joke !!!
Talk about a pot bellied bone-head .... you can raise your hand now ..... no, the other one. You must have undergone some serious bitch-slapping by your wife over the years.
Killer

Henderson, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Lee 6 1/2 good to hear from you where you been ?trying to keep Obama from hideing under a rock after his big night of UH UH you KNOW YOU KNOW uh ( sounds like him UHHHH ) LOL

Location hidden

#13 Oct 10, 2012
Killer wrote:
Lee 6 1/2 good to hear from you where you been ?trying to keep Obama from hideing under a rock after his big night of UH UH you KNOW YOU KNOW uh ( sounds like him UHHHH ) LOL
Actually, I've been vacationing in Vegas, enjoying the fruits of my labor. While there, I was placing a November 6 bet. I waited til the day after the debate so the payoff odds would improve when I bet on Obama.

I'm glad Romney won the first debate. Sometimes, sleeping giants need a wake-up call. There are are many past issues (and statements) Romney needs to be taken to task for. He better start looking for a big rock to hide behind when the bullets start flying at the next debate. It's going to be another bloody Mormon-Illinois War.
crap

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Lee007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a pot bellied bone-head .... you can raise your hand now ..... no, the other one. You must have undergone some serious bitch-slapping by your wife over the years.
I bet Lee was walking the streets trying to sale crack or his crack.
I think I seen him in drag walking around Vegas.
???????? WAS THAT A THREAT ABOUT A BLOODY WAR AND BULLET 'S FLYING. MAYBE THIS POST U MADE SHOULD BE REPORTED "OBAMA LEE"
Killer

Henderson, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2012
gee lee 61/2 i thought obama told you not to go to Vegas ? whats the matter with you love the guy but you are disobeying him ? whats up with that

Location hidden

#16 Oct 10, 2012
crap wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Lee was walking the streets trying to sale crack or his crack.
I think I seen him in drag walking around Vegas.
???????? WAS THAT A THREAT ABOUT A BLOODY WAR AND BULLET 'S FLYING. MAYBE THIS POST U MADE SHOULD BE REPORTED "OBAMA LEE"
Ha Ha Ha. If it isn’t “Bull from Mt. Sterling.” Your writing style gave you away, dumb ass. I would explain to you what a metaphor means, but your IQ level has to exceed 10 to be able to comprehend it. How are you and your drooling heifers doing? Each other? Go back to your barnyard critters and nail another one, dip-shit.

Location hidden

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Killer wrote:
gee lee 61/2 i thought obama told you not to go to Vegas ? whats the matter with you love the guy but you are disobeying him ? whats up with that
I see your cuz, "Bull/Crap" has come back. Now, if I could just get Maude to return, then the 3 stooges would be back in full force.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Lee007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've been vacationing in Vegas, enjoying the fruits of my labor. While there, I was placing a November 6 bet. I waited til the day after the debate so the payoff odds would improve when I bet on Obama.
I'm glad Romney won the first debate. Sometimes, sleeping giants need a wake-up call. There are are many past issues (and statements) Romney needs to be taken to task for. He better start looking for a big rock to hide behind when the bullets start flying at the next debate. It's going to be another bloody Mormon-Illinois War.
Back the title of the thread....

The State Dept. just proved he is the liar of the year. They reported they never linked the Libya attack to a video. Seems like Obama has some explaining to do.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 10, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Back the title of the thread....
The State Dept. just proved he is the liar of the year. They reported they never linked the Libya attack to a video. Seems like Obama has some explaining to do.
My main complaint with the Obama administration has been weaknesses in some of his depts. If he is being given false info …. then it goes with the territory. No political machine runs smoothly, full throttle.

I guess because you are a focused Faux-Snoozer you did not get some of the contributing factors to the Libyan attack.

The Democrats on the Oversight committee were sharply critical of Republican Issa, the chairman, calling his investigation "extremely partisan."

"The chairman and his staff failed to consult with Democratic members prior to issuing public letters with unverified allegations, concealed witnesses and refused to make one hearing witness available to Democratic staff, withheld documents obtained by the committee during the investigation, and effectively excluded Democratic committee members from joining a poorly-planned congressional delegation to Libya.”

It said in the previous two years, House Republicans voted to cut the Obama administration's requests for embassy security by some $459 million.

So, what group needs to share in the blame? Raise your right hand, Nutzi.

P.S. Does your wife know the real reason you watch Foxy News?
The Truth

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2012
Lee007 wrote:
<quoted text>My main complaint with the Obama administration has been weaknesses in some of his depts. If he is being given false info …. then it goes with the territory. No political machine runs smoothly, full throttle.

I guess because you are a focused Faux-Snoozer you did not get some of the contributing factors to the Libyan attack.

The Democrats on the Oversight committee were sharply critical of Republican Issa, the chairman, calling his investigation "extremely partisan."

"The chairman and his staff failed to consult with Democratic members prior to issuing public letters with unverified allegations, concealed witnesses and refused to make one hearing witness available to Democratic staff, withheld documents obtained by the committee during the investigation, and effectively excluded Democratic committee members from joining a poorly-planned congressional delegation to Libya.”

It said in the previous two years, House Republicans voted to cut the Obama administration's requests for embassy security by some $459 million.

So, what group needs to share in the blame? Raise your right hand, Nutzi.

P.S. Does your wife know the real reason you watch Foxy News?
Well said.

Nuts is so full of shit, like the Obama phone crap he keeps spewing
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/...

Just because its on fox doesn't make it true

PALIN/BECK 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maddie at cowboys (Oct '15) 20 min Facts 55
Does Chris Bailey get paid for weather forecasts 29 min Guessing 27
Center Court 33 min Grace 2
Got Jesus? 1 hr Kevin FitzMaurice 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,817
best olace to buy craft beer 2 hr Demon 6
Tipping at Golden Corral (Nov '10) 3 hr Sven 106

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages