new stuff on bluegrass conspiracy?
Larry

Latonia, KY

#43 Apr 4, 2012
What is selective ENFORCMNENT?
Larrys Brother

Schaumburg, IL

#44 Apr 4, 2012
Larry these paranoid idiots are third grade graduates.
Larry wrote:
What is selective ENFORCMNENT?
nasty

Herndon, VA

#47 Apr 4, 2012
Screw Sally Denton or whatever her name was. I lost all respect for her when she peddled that book to one of the boat hateful store owners downtown. That man lies so much he no longer knows the truth.
Anon

Nicholasville, KY

#48 Apr 5, 2012
Don't really care if you guys believe me or not but I have a close family member that was deeply involved in many of the events around the bluegrass conspiracy. While not directly involved with any wrong doing if there was anyone who would know what actually happened it would be him. He has said there is nothing that the first edition didn't divulge. Get over it.
right

Louisville, KY

#49 Apr 5, 2012
Anon wrote:
Don't really care if you guys believe me or not but I have a close family member that was deeply involved in many of the events around the bluegrass conspiracy. While not directly involved with any wrong doing if there was anyone who would know what actually happened it would be him. He has said there is nothing that the first edition didn't divulge. Get over it.
You still going on and on over crap that happened 25 years ago? Dude. Really. Get a life.

Sane people stopped caring about this nonsense 20 years ago. Time to move on.
Barry

Torrance, CA

#50 Apr 6, 2012
Larry, "ENFORCMNENT" is Enforcment spelt incorrectly. Let’s hear more of your riveting thoughts. Has Larry written more than one line? Can Larry write more than one line? Is Larry able to formulate a thought? Who is Larry? Will Larry get cookie for protecting the good name of an honest judicial system? Does Larry own stock in for-profit detention centers? Inquiring minds want to know…
Larry

Latonia, KY

#51 Apr 7, 2012
Dude I give up, two tries and you still spell it wrong. It is enforcement, idiot. Maybe you need to take a few minutes and formulate a thought yourself. I would stay away from public forums with your IQ it is embarrassing for the real nut cases who can spell.
Barry wrote:
Larry, "ENFORCMNENT" is Enforcment spelt incorrectly. Let’s hear more of your riveting thoughts. Has Larry written more than one line? Can Larry write more than one line? Is Larry able to formulate a thought? Who is Larry? Will Larry get cookie for protecting the good name of an honest judicial system? Does Larry own stock in for-profit detention centers? Inquiring minds want to know…
Malaria

Torrance, CA

#52 Apr 9, 2012
You got somebody, Larry. Who cares, you've been on here for awhile trying to hard to debunk anyone who doesn't toe the line. Is that all you can do, knock someone for a spelling. Those are good questions posed by someone and spelling, as long as the point is clear is very secondary. Attack the information if you can. Larry, I heard thiose spelling mistakes were meant as a trap for you. That's all I was told. Who are you trying to protect?
Richie

New York, NY

#53 Apr 9, 2012
I agree with Larry, who gives a crap. It's 30 years ago how long can you paranoid few go over the same crap over and over? It's obvious that Barry has the IQ of a small dog, so no need to protect his ego about his spelling deficiency.
Larry

New York, NY

#54 Apr 9, 2012
LMAO Good try there Barry I would try and deflect the criticism of your spelling also. Drew pays me to come on here and challenge all the paranoid retards on this thread. I spend my whole day waiting on you to post, so I can correct your spelling. Get a life or some medicine for your paranoia
Malaria wrote:
You got somebody, Larry. Who cares, you've been on here for awhile trying to hard to debunk anyone who doesn't toe the line. Is that all you can do, knock someone for a spelling. Those are good questions posed by someone and spelling, as long as the point is clear is very secondary. Attack the information if you can. Larry, I heard thiose spelling mistakes were meant as a trap for you. That's all I was told. Who are you trying to protect?
My 2 Cents

Louisville, KY

#55 Apr 9, 2012
It may be old news since it was 35 or more years back but I would bet that Ms. Flynn's family would give anything to know where her body is at! I feel so sorry for them.
Correction

Bowling Green, KY

#56 Apr 10, 2012
The book was written over 30 years ago. The conspiracy never stopped.
Sam

Latonia, KY

#57 Apr 11, 2012
LMAO I guess their grandchildren are in charge now. Get help please.
Correction wrote:
The book was written over 30 years ago. The conspiracy never stopped.
Question

Lexington, KY

#58 Apr 11, 2012
Did something happen in Lexington. I never heard anything about it...Does it involve basketball?
I remember

Lexington, KY

#59 Apr 11, 2012
As a child Bill Canan was my neighbor in Turfland Apts in Lexington. He used to party with the guys that lived next door. My mom used to drag me to their drunken parties where on more than one occassion Bill told the story about what he did to Melanie. I have heard it from his own mouth several times. I may have only been 10 years old but I remember it clearly. Bill was a scary man, always waving a gun around & always drunk & who knows what else...
Tell it

Bowling Green, KY

#60 Apr 12, 2012
I remember wrote:
As a child Bill Canan was my neighbor in Turfland Apts in Lexington. He used to party with the guys that lived next door. My mom used to drag me to their drunken parties where on more than one occassion Bill told the story about what he did to Melanie. I have heard it from his own mouth several times. I may have only been 10 years old but I remember it clearly. Bill was a scary man, always waving a gun around & always drunk & who knows what else...
How about you tell that, and maybe evidence can be obtained to back it up. Justice delayed does not equal justice denied in my book.
I remember

Lexington, KY

#61 Apr 13, 2012
Tell it wrote:
<quoted text>How about you tell that, and maybe evidence can be obtained to back it up. Justice delayed does not equal justice denied in my book.
What book? Who are you to the situation? Just wondering... Anyway, I doubt there would be anything anyone could do with "hear say" from 20 years ago that I overheard when I was like 10 years old.
Larry

Latonia, KY

#62 Apr 13, 2012
You can't be that stupid......
I remember wrote:
<quoted text>
What book? Who are you to the situation? Just wondering... Anyway, I doubt there would be anything anyone could do with "hear say" from 20 years ago that I overheard when I was like 10 years old.
I remember

Lexington, KY

#63 Apr 13, 2012
Larry wrote:
You can't be that stupid......
<quoted text>
Tell me exactly why am I stupid? Because I don't know what the current events of this case are or who "Tell It" is suppose to be? Is there a new book or something I'm not aware of? I don't quite care for being called stupid for not knowing something I shouldn't know anything about to begin with.
I remember

Lexington, KY

#64 Apr 13, 2012
Nevermind Larry... I see why you called me stupid now! I read "Tell It" comments wrong, I do now realize he wasn't actually talking about a physical paper book. Also, I'm not stupid at all, just FYI.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke McKinney Backpage Prostituting 6 min Shayna 1
Clown Cars 20 min EIIa 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Paganbirdkeeper 167,588
Interacial Marriages up by 30% RECORD BREAKING ... 26 min EIIa 76
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr Right now 7,596
ICE tore them up in Louisville yesterday. 2 hr Unhinged 11
Sean Spicer Trolls Trump lol 2 hr Mary 18

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages