wondering

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Does anyone know why he is suing Anything Goes Bar and Grill? Did they cut him off?
Tyson

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 25, 2009
I think they probably did cut him off he is a big ol drunk

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#3 Dec 26, 2009
I heard.
best

Winchester, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2009
I dont know why he is but i heard he was messing with one of his employees in winchester
today

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2009
i heard he wouldnt turn nothing down but a shirt collar.
acknowledge

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2009
he was uglying the rest. up so bad they had to get him out of there.
a good mom

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2010
He really is a drunk and a pervert. I don't know why his wife stays with him. Although she is just as much of a drunk. Why are they sueing someone? They have all the money they need
Concerned Citizen

United States

#8 Oct 19, 2010
I just found this topic. I was there when all this went down. Lennie House owns the building that Anything Goes was in and would not fix the constantly leaking roof or the air conditioner in the building. For 8 months the manager and owner of the bar begged the property manager to fix the roof and the air, always getting the runaround. Then...after a meeting with the property manager and co-owner, and after being told that everything would be fixed to their satisfaction the bar did a small remodel and changed the venue to include drag shows and variety shows. The bar was then wrongfully evicted. The building was then fixed for the next MALE tenant. It would look as though Anything Goes was evicted because of discrimination...wouldn't you think? They were fine until the bar was remodeled...or did they just want to get rid of a small business being run by a woman/lesbian. Perhaps they didn't want gays/lesbians in their building...perhaps they thought they could make money off her sweat equity...doesn't look good any way you put it. Anything Goes (which was owned by a woman/lesbian) is still being drug thru the courts. She could really use some support!
wondering

Lancaster, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2015
I just heard that Lennie House died. Does anyone know?
News

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2015
wondering wrote:
I just heard that Lennie House died. Does anyone know?
Yes, he did. He died after collapsing at his home overnight. KERR Brothers is handling the arrangements.
Lindsey M House

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2015
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know why he is suing Anything Goes Bar and Grill? Did they cut him off?
Hey you...I'll leave it at "ignorant" bc you simply don't know.
Lennie OWNS the building. Along w/ the shopping center/strip.
It's Public Record. LOOK IT UP if you care THAT MUCH about it. Please, I encourage you to.:)
Keep drinking that Kool Aid, children....it's doing you WONDERS :-/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science says liberals are psychotic 2 hr A Friend Called V... 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 170,565
Brandon Scott Frye 3 hr Brian2525 3
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 4 hr Liberal Mental Di... 1,306
Why do poor rednecks vote republican? 4 hr waitin 19
Running against Kim Davis 4 hr Liberal Mental Di... 153
Can ANY Dem voter explain to us.....Why they vo... 5 hr BlueWave 27
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 8 hr TS Slut 7,721

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages