U Knuckleheads Basketball

U Knuckleheads Basketball

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Big Orange

Miamisburg, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2013
How about that last game UK played against Tenn? No worries U Knuckleheads. You still have other sports you all can fall back on.
How about you all are start bragging on how good your Golf team is.
Lol.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
January 31, 2012: UK 69, UT 44
March 3, 2010: UK 75, UT 45
February 25, 2004: UK 92, UT 60
February 17, 1996: UK 90, UT 50
March 12, 1993: UK 101, UT 40

In my lifetime alone we've laid a beatdown like that on your basketball team on five different occasions.

Not to mention the fact that we're 7-2 against Tennessee under Calipari, and 20-5 in our last 25 meetings.

Isn't your school favorite sport football anyways? Your schools top program hasn't even won its own conference in 15 years, how pathetic.
Big Orange

Miamisburg, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
January 31, 2012: UK 69, UT 44
March 3, 2010: UK 75, UT 45
February 25, 2004: UK 92, UT 60
February 17, 1996: UK 90, UT 50
March 12, 1993: UK 101, UT 40
In my lifetime alone we've laid a beatdown like that on your basketball team on five different occasions.
Not to mention the fact that we're 7-2 against Tennessee under Calipari, and 20-5 in our last 25 meetings.
Isn't your school favorite sport football anyways? Your schools top program hasn't even won its own conference in 15 years, how pathetic.
A History lesson? I see the loss the U Knuckleheads got the other day still stings. It's time to start bringing other sports up as well. No surprise there. That is what they usually do when they lose to Tenn. I also see you are a little frustrated in your post as well. Let the butt hurt flow through you some more. I find it very amusing. Now come back with another futile attempt in your reply back to me.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
In reality, a Tennessee fan just has no experience seeing his team beat a UK basketball team badly. Kentucky fans have been watching it all their lives. Calipari himself has handed you two losses like that within less than 3 years.

Or is your brain too small to remember back 3 years?
Big Orange

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
In reality, a Tennessee fan just has no experience seeing his team beat a UK basketball team badly. Kentucky fans have been watching it all their lives. Calipari himself has handed you two losses like that within less than 3 years.
Or is your brain too small to remember back 3 years?
I see you are still side stepping the loss from the other day. I also see my butt hurt comment stung you some. I can still tell you know. You still are butt hurt aren't you?

Sure you are.
Cackle!
Anonymous

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Why would I still be thinking about that game? It was a week ago, we've already played in (and won) another game, with Gameday being in our arena on Saturday.

I understand Kentucky stays on the minds of Tennessee fans 24/7/365, but Kentucky fans do not feel that way about Tennessee. We have all watched Tennessee get raped by Kentucky for decades, so its not hard to deal with one loss like that in return for the 50+ we've handed out like that over the years.

Plus, our championshp banner and back-to-back final fours keep us warm. Isn't Tennessee's best ever finish an Elite Eight? We find new coaches when we only get to the Elite Eight, but Tennessee hangs a banner.
Really

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Not getting a lot of action are you? Is your life that bad that you come on here just to argue? Being a Big Orange fan sucks. I think Syracuse owns the right to Big Orange anyway, you should call yourself little orange.
Big Orange

Miamisburg, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I understandth Kentucky stays on the mindsth of Tennessee fans 24/7/365, but Kentuckyth fans do not feel that way about Tennessee. We have all watched Tennessee get rapedth by Kentucky for decades, so its not hard to deal with one loss like that in returnth for the 50+ we've handed out like that over the yearsth.
Rape? Oh for Pete's sake. Lol. Are you swinging your man purse when you typed that? I see you are starting to show your lisp as well. Will you at least try a little harder?

You are starting to bore me.
Big Orange

Miamisburg, OH

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Really wrote:
Not getting a lot of action are you? Is your life that bad that you come on here just to argue? Being a Big Orange fan sucks. I think Syracuse owns the right to Big Orange anyway, you should call yourself little orange.
Why am I on here? Well it is because I am BORED. Poking fun at the U Knuckleheads is always fun. And very easy to do as well.

Continue to post more comments on MY thread that I set up for YOU all U Knuckleheads. Lol.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2013
If beating Tennessee 101-40 in the SEC Tournament doesn't qualify as "rape", I don't know what does.
Big Orange

Miamisburg, OH

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
If beating Tennessee 101-40 in the SEC Tournament doesn't qualify as "rape", I don't know what does.
I still see you are mentioning rape in your posts. I think you are on the wrong thread. The freak threads are elsewhere on this forum. Unless you are already posting on them. Are you already posting on them? I am starting to think you are.
Not A Big Orange

Miamisburg, OH

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
"I still see you are mentioning rape in your posts. I think you are on the wrong thread. The freak threads are elsewhere on this forum. Unless you are already posting on them. Are you already posting on them? I am starting to think you are."
Lol. You big idiot. I do not even watch basketball. I am also not a fan of Tenn. You however did exactly what I wanted you to do. I posted this thread just so a bumbling oaf would come by and post on it. "That would be you." I also see you really are posting on the freak threads as well. Hence why you never replied back to me. Yes I know you are posting on them. And all the race threads as well. You are good, but I am better. Go back to Troll school and try again. Speaking of Trolling. I left you something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min ExTrumpMan 149,956
Could Bill Meck possibly be "The Greatest" 1 hr Simply the best 1
Lets have Donald Trump as our next President (Feb '11) 1 hr The Truth 17
Obama Pulled Us Out of A Near Depression 1 hr The Truth 3
Obama Saved The American Auto Industry 1 hr The Truth 5
Trump: The beginning of a DICTATOR? 1 hr The Truth 17
Say No To War Say No To Trump 1 hr The Truth 23

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages