Henderson, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I have been prescribed methadone for 6yrs by a family Dr. who is retiring. Does anyone know what Dr. I should go to now...I have a full time job as well as insurance...I am not interested in a pill mill. I need a good general practitioner that will help me in all areas of health...

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2012
if your not interested in a "pill mill" im sure your retiring doctor can refer you to someone legit, if you need help with opiate dependency you can always go to lexington professional associates...or charter ridge

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2012
I got what you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Patriot 151,736
I Knew The Trump Campaign Was KKK 5 min HOLLY 6
Victory Baptist Church 24 min steve r 4
honest question 27 min victor 17
More Goodies Coming Soon From WikiLeaks 51 min Hmm 10
Greg Couch 57 min Greg Couch 1
Got Jesus? 58 min Cotton Picker 3

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages