Bahaha

Tucker, GA

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Allen is a decent dad but tony is a pos dad. Tony can't stay off crack long enough to be a good dad. I know they love their kids but damn stay off drugs! Crack is wack!
wow

United States

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Wow didn't know he did crack! Knew he did pills really bad but I thought since he went to jail last time he was doing better. And that Wh#*% Katie is the one who probably got him going it.
love

Louisville, KY

#23 Jan 23, 2013
I always liked when Tony and Jessica were together. They were good parents and a cute couple. Who is he dating now??
Wack

Louisville, KY

#24 Jan 23, 2013
I heard tony and Katie fighting a few times cuz she was mad about him leavin all the time and doin stuff he didnt need to do so I dont think it was her that got him smokin crack plus half his nasty fam is crack heads so it was prolly them
past

United States

#25 Jan 24, 2013
Allen and Tony are good dad. Everyone goes threw something in there life. Also I know there baby's mom back in day that might Been hoe,they have grew up.Carmen is a good person. This is dum to even be in any of there business . This is when u know there nothing esle to do. People won't even use there real name, soooooo sad
Katie

Louisville, KY

#26 Jan 24, 2013
Wow! I was just told to look at this. This is from 2 years ago so who searched through pages upon pages upon pagessss to even comment on this? I'm going to comment on this one time and then won't waste anymore time on it. First of all, not that I care AT ALL what someone calls me, but I am not a wh#*% as you called me. I've been in a strong, happy, healthy, SOBER relationship for more than a year now with someone I love very much. Before that, I was (unfortunately) with Tony for a year. During that time I tried, like an idiot, to maintain a relationship with someone who did nothing but drag me down, introduce me to me to people I didn't need to be around, and put me in situations I didnt need to be in. Unfortunately, I slipped up and made mistakes; show me someone who hasn't. I never "got" anyone to smoke crack. As humans, we are responsible for our own actions. I take responsibility for what I've done, and I've made amends not only with my family, but with myself. Talk about Tony, Allen or Carmen (who isn't ugly at all), but leave my name out of it. I have nothing to do with any of them anymore. However, I won't read this again, so I won't know what you say about me; just wanted to set the record straight since people feel they can come on Topix and spew bs with a fake name when they have no idea what they're talking about in the first place. Have a good day, and I'll be praying for you!
ifuonlyknew

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 30, 2013
Sherri isnt a w****, been with her man for about 5 years, married, and taking care of her kids. allen is a great dad and has 1 kid so idk wtf your talkin about. tony is a good dad too. and crystal has been with her man for a grip to. people post dumba** sh** and will never say there name. bunch of p*&@^#.
sherri smith

United States

#28 Jan 30, 2013
Wow so bored in life u come post bs on topix not that I lose any sleep over u bunch of bitches come on u really must not know as much as u think bc this shit here isn't even tru bk in the day yeah I was pretty wild but for u to know anything about me u must of been part of it bc I have never messed with ppl out side our circle I've grown up and take damn good care of my kids and for Allen couldn't ask for a better dad Ryan is and will stay his only son and how would any of u losers know anything about his wife to even bring her in to this the things they go thur has nothing to do with any of yall she has seem to me to b a really good woman I know only good of her about the rest of this wack ass shit when ur on here talking about me and mine guess I must b doing something right to have my name in ur mouth must taste good for u to still b talking bout old shit lmoa
nichole s

Louisville, KY

#29 Jan 30, 2013
sherri smith wrote:
Wow so bored in life u come post bs on topix not that I lose any sleep over u bunch of bitches come on u really must not know as much as u think bc this shit here isn't even tru bk in the day yeah I was pretty wild but for u to know anything about me u must of been part of it bc I have never messed with ppl out side our circle I've grown up and take damn good care of my kids and for Allen couldn't ask for a better dad Ryan is and will stay his only son and how would any of u losers know anything about his wife to even bring her in to this the things they go thur has nothing to do with any of yall she has seem to me to b a really good woman I know only good of her about the rest of this wack ass shit when ur on here talking about me and mine guess I must b doing something right to have my name in ur mouth must taste good for u to still b talking bout old shit lmoa
Yea your right nobody knows u! Whatever you tell everybody your damn buisness and you didn't know who the dad of your children were until you had them. How many dads!?! 3! Wow. You are fat and Nasty. Yes Allen is a good dad and Carmon is amazing. More of a mom then you! You cheat on your man for pills. You sell drugs. Got caught almost lost your kids and still doing it again! Your nasty. You need to spend some of that drug money on a weightloss pill. Paul deserves better. You are a cheater, liar, bad mom and pill head.
right

Louisville, KY

#30 Jan 30, 2013
ifuonlyknew wrote:
Sherri isnt a w****, been with her man for about 5 years, married, and taking care of her kids. allen is a great dad and has 1 kid so idk wtf your talkin about. tony is a good dad too. and crystal has been with her man for a grip to. people post dumba** sh** and will never say there name. bunch of p*&@^#.
And your name was?? Yea that's what I thought.
sherri smith

United States

#31 Jan 30, 2013
nichole s wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea your right nobody knows u! Whatever you tell everybody your damn buisness and you didn't know who the dad of your children were until you had them. How many dads!?! 3! Wow. You are fat and Nasty. Yes Allen is a good dad and Carmon is amazing. More of a mom then you! You cheat on your man for pills. You sell drugs. Got caught almost lost your kids and still doing it again! Your nasty. You need to spend some of that drug money on a weightloss pill. Paul deserves better. You are a cheater, liar, bad mom and pill head.
bitch who the fuck r u first of all u don't know to much bc fat I've never been big and my kids r very well taken care bc of me it doesn't have a fucking thing to do with Allen or carmen I could care less what u think u need to keep my kids out of this and I know who all 3 of my kids belong to y must b what we call a lil jealous and if u think u can do a better job with Paul do ur thing honey I could hurt a lot of ppls feelings if u new half of what u think u do bitch grow up and get a life stay out of mine and my bby daddy I'm not hard to find might b with ur man if u don't watch ur ass
sherri smith

United States

#32 Jan 30, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>
And your name was?? Yea that's what I thought.
and ur name was yeah u didn't tell that either did u fake ass ppl quick to worry about everyone else sweep behind ur own bk door bitch
right

United States

#33 Jan 30, 2013
You are just nasty! And BIG yes that you are. You don't know my man and couldn't stand a chance with him. Believe that! He don't like pill heads sweatheart!! And nobody was saying anything bad about your kids except they have you as a mother. But thank god they have Paul and their dads.
right

United States

#34 Jan 30, 2013
Maybe I should get Kelly to stomp on that a$$!!!!
REAL TRUTH

United States

#35 Jan 31, 2013
YALL B'S ARE HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES. KELLI AIN'T GONNA WHOOP ANYONE SHE'S A NEEDLE JUNKIE. PAUL WORKS YEAH BUT SHERRI TAKES CARE OF HER KIDS. LMAO PROLLY MAD CUS SHERRI& PAUL DOIN BETTER THAN YALL COULD EVER THINK ABOUT. YALL DON'T KNOW SH**. IF ANYONE'S FAT IT'S CARMEN& PROLLY U. SHERRIS NOT FAT, SHE'S BIGGER THAN SHE WAS BACK IN THE DAY, SO APPARENTLY SHE AIN'T MUCH OF A PILL HEAD OR SHED LOOK LIKE KELLI, THIS PROLLY IS KELLI. GO SUCK A DI** FOR A 15 OR NEEDLE. SHERRIS KIDS ARE BLESSED TO HAVE HER AS A MOTHER, THEY GET WHATEVER THEY WANT. P**** B****! FUC***G "FEDERAL MARSHALL" R WE? U DNT HAVE A CLUE. SHE NVR ALMOST GOT THEM TOOK, NOT LIKE ALL THESE OTHER WHO*** WHO DID& NOT DID 1 THING TO TRY& GET THEM BACK.
pillhead

Louisville, KY

#36 Feb 1, 2013
REAL TRUTH wrote:
YALL B'S ARE HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES. KELLI AIN'T GONNA WHOOP ANYONE SHE'S A NEEDLE JUNKIE. PAUL WORKS YEAH BUT SHERRI TAKES CARE OF HER KIDS. LMAO PROLLY MAD CUS SHERRI& PAUL DOIN BETTER THAN YALL COULD EVER THINK ABOUT. YALL DON'T KNOW SH**. IF ANYONE'S FAT IT'S CARMEN& PROLLY U. SHERRIS NOT FAT, SHE'S BIGGER THAN SHE WAS BACK IN THE DAY, SO APPARENTLY SHE AIN'T MUCH OF A PILL HEAD OR SHED LOOK LIKE KELLI, THIS PROLLY IS KELLI. GO SUCK A DI** FOR A 15 OR NEEDLE. SHERRIS KIDS ARE BLESSED TO HAVE HER AS A MOTHER, THEY GET WHATEVER THEY WANT. P**** B****! FUC***G "FEDERAL MARSHALL" R WE? U DNT HAVE A CLUE. SHE NVR ALMOST GOT THEM TOOK, NOT LIKE ALL THESE OTHER WHO*** WHO DID& NOT DID 1 THING TO TRY& GET THEM BACK.
Hahaha like people don't know they got busted awhile back! The only reason she has those kids is cause Paul took the charge for her!!! She is nothing but a pill head junkie ex stripper who*e that sells pills with her babies in the car! A great mom?? Yea ok everyone knows the truth about Sherri
cassie

United States

#37 Feb 1, 2013
One name norman
wow

Louisville, KY

#38 Feb 1, 2013
pillhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha like people don't know they got busted awhile back! The only reason she has those kids is cause Paul took the charge for her!!! She is nothing but a pill head junkie ex stripper who*e that sells pills with her babies in the car! A great mom?? Yea ok everyone knows the truth about Sherri
Amen to that! Paul dis her she is trash!!! Never knew she was a stripper that's scary. She is way too big! If he only knew what she did behind his back. Poor guy! Put a tracking device on her Paul you will be surprised!
sherri smith

United States

#39 Feb 1, 2013
pillhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha like people don't know they got busted awhile back! The only reason she has those kids is cause Paul took the charge for her!!! She is nothing but a pill head junkie ex stripper who*e that sells pills with her babies in the car! A great mom?? Yea ok everyone knows the truth about Sherri
u bitches make my day what r u doing stalker following me wow is ur life that screwed up that all u have to do is focus on me and my life im grown so all the bs about me being big and a pillhead junkie that shit dont bother me i know know the truth and u dont know to much bc paul never took a charge for me i took my case all the way and my charges got dismissed so there is a fact u can right in the next chapter of ur book ur writing about me and my life not that i understand at all y ur so worried about me and mine but i guess every loser has someone they stalk i told u when ever u stop being a scared and get brave enough to tell me who u really r ill b more than happy to meet up with u since ur so worried about what im doing so if u getting on topix telling nothing lies helps u get thur ur day then so b it when i lay down at nite and have a minute i get on here to laugh at ur dumbass grow up okay i dont have time for losers so u get on here and talk about me all u want i wont b writing bk after tonite friend i hope to c u one day soon and have a blessed day
cassie

United States

#40 Feb 1, 2013
You to honey take your chill pill suck something and call it a nite sweet hart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narcissistic Personality Disorder 1 min John Cocktoasten 16
We have Trump right where we need him... 33 min Cant take what u ... 7
Attention Illegals: New Laws For Border Patrol ... 53 min German Shepard 4
What is wrong with that girl who supports UK Ba... 2 hr nice poaster 6
Women's March 2 hr Snow flake 7
Dance club 2 hr Woody 1
gotta say trump did OK today. Surprising ain't it 2 hr truckbiggerthandick 2
Why are women marching in the streets? 3 hr Proud KY Deplorable 45
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 13 hr Pissing against t... 7,155

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages