Can Lexington police handle the crime...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bluecat

Kodak, TN

#89 Sep 5, 2012
i get it wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bluecat can show me a good time, I'll be right over.
Space Mountain Baby!
LEX POLICE SUCK

Louisville, KY

#90 Dec 6, 2012
ARREST ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE! THEY SUCK
Viva LPD

United States

#91 Dec 9, 2012
Due to their alliance with the KY fusion center and by having officers train at the new multi billion dollar federal center in Utah, they will have all texts, gps locations from cell phones, emails, telephone conversations, list of known associates, tax and medical records that Lexington citizens produce. If one does not use these technologies, they will continue to procure this data with frequent trash pulls that target low income and racially diverse neighborhoods and do not require warrants. When it is clear who is who in Fayette County and facilities for offenders has been obtained, there will massive arrests with federal assistance that will become a model for communities everywhere. By promoting conservative Christians to the highest levels of command and correctly identifying non Christian officers as depressed and unfit, they have created an incorruptible force that will lay sinners to waste. They are truly warriors for Jesus and their oath is unto Him whose words are eternal and not an outdated constitution. With technology the wars against drugs and sin will be won here. Fear not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Cczar 167,610
Trump spanks U.N. & sets them straight 16 min Utopia 12
ICE tore them up in Louisville yesterday. 16 min Alle 32
What Happened On Newtown 41 min laughing 2
Interacial Marriages up by 30% RECORD BREAKING ... 46 min Alle 105
Trump wire tapping scandal 55 min Trump Lies 23
Libturd Logic: Chicago, 500 homicides but Mayor... 58 min Trump Lies 2

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages