smartest man alive

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

I've heard of Irishtown, but don't know where it is. What is it?
MEADOWTHORPE MAFIA

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

ITS A CESSPOOL OF A CRAPPY NEIGHBORHOOD OFF MANCHESTER STREET FULL OF PILLHEADS AND CRACKHEADS. THOMPSON ISNT MUCH BETTER ITS RIGHT UP THE STREET BT THE STOCKYARDS AND THS SEWAGE PLANT. PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST DEPRESSINGLY SHITTY AREAS OF TOWN LOL
SmartOne

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Do you know any of the people that live there? I bet if you had the ballz (and i doubt that) to say that to an Irishtowner you get yo azz beat down!
Mona

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

SmartOne wrote:
Do you know any of the people that live there? I bet if you had the ballz (and i doubt that) to say that to an Irishtowner you get yo azz beat down!
Yes, I know some of the people that live down there, lets see there's the Hanleys for one, and the description of the people that the second poster on here gave describe them to the fullest. That part of down is a welfare breeding ground, they breed welfare babies who grow up and have welfare babies, instead of going to school they teach their kids how to beat the system, how to get what they can for free, yea some of the men work, but 90% have old ladys at home with 3 or 4 kids that the welfare system are supporting cause the momma didn't put the daddy on the birth certificate. And as far as beating someones ass down, yea thats about right, they haven't grown up down there yet, they think they can just beat everyone up. I use to hang out when I was young and stupid with one of the married in Hanleys, Tammy Slone and her sister Peggy Slone, yea they were suppose to be these big bad ass girls back in the day, well little miss tammy learned real quick for every bad ass theres one just a little more bad than her. But when you do whip one of thems ass watch out cause then the whole family will come after you with 3 or 4 on 1, then they brag about beating your ass, anyway long and short a very pathetic bunch of people down there. no place at all to be.
Hummmmmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Sounds like you know them well! Cause everything you said was completely true!
my opinion

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Sounds like that would be a good spot to put the new arena with several VERY large parking lots.

“Go KENTUCKY!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Mona wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know some of the people that live down there, lets see there's the Hanleys for one, and the description of the people that the second poster on here gave describe them to the fullest. That part of down is a welfare breeding ground, they breed welfare babies who grow up and have welfare babies, instead of going to school they teach their kids how to beat the system, how to get what they can for free, yea some of the men work, but 90% have old ladys at home with 3 or 4 kids that the welfare system are supporting cause the momma didn't put the daddy on the birth certificate. And as far as beating someones ass down, yea thats about right, they haven't grown up down there yet, they think they can just beat everyone up. I use to hang out when I was young and stupid with one of the married in Hanleys, Tammy Slone and her sister Peggy Slone, yea they were suppose to be these big bad ass girls back in the day, well little miss tammy learned real quick for every bad ass theres one just a little more bad than her. But when you do whip one of thems ass watch out cause then the whole family will come after you with 3 or 4 on 1, then they brag about beating your ass, anyway long and short a very pathetic bunch of people down there. no place at all to be.
It is a welfare breeding ground. You forgot that if the men do work it is usually under the table because they wouldn't be able to get their disability checks any other way! LOL

“Go KENTUCKY!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

my opinion wrote:
Sounds like that would be a good spot to put the new arena with several VERY large parking lots.
That is a great idea! We could send one street down to west 5th and let then live in Coolavin Apartments. Then you could send the other over to Winburn.
smartest man alive

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Why is it called Irishtown?

“Go KENTUCKY!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

smartest man alive wrote:
Have no idea. I don't think that the people that live there are Irish. Lol
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

I'm from Irishtown. I don't see why people want to talk like that.
NONONONO

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Nothing better to do!
spinner bait

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

smartest man alive wrote:
tie a potato on a string, then drag it down the street and you'll understand why
WHAT

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

That makes NO sense! Are you on crack?
WTF

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

WHAT wrote:
That makes NO sense! Are you on crack?
That makes plenty of sense. You aren't intelligent enough to understand the joke. Now the joke is on you.
G8trgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

U all r a bunch if idiots! U would b best to stay out of it if u don't know what it is!!! The name come from many years back. And it's no different there than it is were u r at! Every neighbor hood has the same shit going on,But I can tell u this they do take care of their own and can handle there self very well I'd think twice before u go fucking round down in Irish town!!! Cause if you've heard of it, Then there's ur warning! Lmao wow ppl
WTF

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

G8trgirl wrote:
U all r a bunch if idiots! U would b best to stay out of it if u don't know what it is!!! The name come from many years back. And it's no different there than it is were u r at! Every neighbor hood has the same shit going on,But I can tell u this they do take care of their own and can handle there self very well I'd think twice before u go fucking round down in Irish town!!! Cause if you've heard of it, Then there's ur warning! Lmao wow ppl
From the way you type... It is pretty clear that you are missing some teeth. I think all the dentists left Irish Town in the early 20th Century, so that explains why your great-grandparents had dental issues... But it leaves me wondering why you have lost your teeth. It also leads me to wonder if you are wearing Sketcher's and driving a PT Cruiser?
Shawn Prewitt

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Come see me. People always talkin shit behind their screen names.

“yippi ki yay mo fuggers”

Since: Mar 10

new york

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

kygal63

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

i was borned and raised and all of my family is from irishtown at one time their was not a better
place to raised a family any one down there would tell you that but i don't know i life there years ago i don't even go there any more back when i grow up down there you had bad ass came from other parts of lexington but they got got their ass whip and got ran out of irishtown.
but the house i grow up in on valley ave is not there any more, but any the older people can tell you years ago it was a damn good place to raise
a family we all was like one big family every one new every one but all the ones has died off or just lift and never came back some one told me their is blacks and mexicans is takeing over irishtown now , i can just see all the old timers faces now.. but i can say one thing I'M DAMN PROUD TO SAY I'M A IRISHTOWNER AMAN......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 128,654
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Obama Zombies 146,259
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 18 min swapin 5,428
momo0822 36 min noisy 3
Kirsten Fplum 39 min HATEMAN69 6
Islamic people 40 min HATEMAN69 2
i dont get it why would anyone back Hillary Cli... 41 min Killer 135
•••
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••