What is Irishtown?
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#113 Feb 26, 2012
Who are you tring to lie to! We all know how the hanleys and the slones are! U cant trust ANY of them!! And they try to act like they are better than everyone! The only thing they are better at is stealing,drinking , doing drugs, huffing paint and ganging people!!!
talk

United States

#114 Feb 26, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Who are you tring to lie to! We all know how the hanleys and the slones are! U cant trust ANY of them!! And they try to act like they are better than everyone! The only thing they are better at is stealing,drinking , doing drugs, huffing paint and ganging people!!!
No you don't know them good because some have changes. we talking about. the hanley only...people. do to bad thing when they are grow up...and you did to
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#115 Feb 26, 2012
Never said I didnt do bad things..... but I sures the hell didnt turn my back on my family and "friends"!! I NEVER had intentions on hurting anyone... they have! Like I said! TRUST none of them!
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#116 Feb 26, 2012
NONE of them have changed! They all the same! And always will be!
talk

United States

#117 Feb 26, 2012
Seriously wrote:
NONE of them have changed! They all the same! And always will be!
worry I know a few haves..you don't them to good.....
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#118 Feb 27, 2012
I know them well......... and what i have said was the truth. Glad Im not around any of them anymore! I have values and class!
very seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#119 Feb 27, 2012
Seriously wrote:
I know them well......... and what i have said was the truth. Glad Im not around any of them anymore! I have values and class!
r i g h t
sue

Louisville, KY

#120 Feb 27, 2012
Seriously wrote:
you are just like them i know you ..you just dont know me...THAT WHATS WORRY WITH POEPLE LIKE YOU TODAY STAY IN THE PAST..POEPLE CAN FUCK UP WHEN THEY ARE GROW UP BUT THEY CAN CHANGES...I KNOW SOME THAT WAS NOT IN IRISHTOWN GROW UP THEY COME BACK WHEN THEY GOT OLDER AND THEY ARE HANLEY ..........
what

Bowling Green, KY

#121 Feb 27, 2012
Are you drunk already? It's still early.
talk

United States

#122 Feb 27, 2012
what wrote:
Are you drunk already? It's still early.
are u get off here
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#123 Feb 27, 2012
They either drunk or on crack!
what

Bowling Green, KY

#124 Feb 27, 2012
Everything they say about this place must be true.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go to bed sue.
lulu

Lexington, KY

#126 Feb 27, 2012
culureds lik white women with big booties.
psycho3

Lexington, KY

#127 Feb 27, 2012
Poll question;
Which local criminal family sucks the most???
Hanley
Hurt
Other

Inquiring minds want to know.
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#128 Feb 28, 2012
psycho3 wrote:
Poll question;
Which local criminal family sucks the most???
Hanley
Hurt
Other
Inquiring minds want to know.
You must know them too! I know both the families mentioned! Id like to know how this poll turns out myself!
LIG girl

Louisville, KY

#129 Mar 1, 2012
hahahahahahaha yall are HILLARIOUS talking about irishtown , but then again i bet you wouldnt come too willard street and say it in front of all of us , naaa you wouldnt have the balls too but if so see you when you get there (:
tell

United States

#130 Mar 4, 2012
hey you can kiss the hanley ass....and talk about your self........
Brenda Gail Caudill

Cincinnati, OH

#131 Mar 4, 2012
I am proud of being born and partially raised in Irish Town,(also pronounced by some, Arsh Town). My mother's family has strong ties to Irish Town, and I still have family living there. My Maternal Great Grandparents (Masengale) raised their family there and their sons and daughters raised their family there, etcetra etcetra.

I moved to Winchester when I was young, but most of my fondest memories of my late Grandmother, Edna Jean, and late mother, Linda Sue, happened in Irish Town. Regardless of what Irish Town is now, I will fondly remember the Irish Town of the early 1990's and early 2000's.

I abhor the trash talk and ignorance that has occured within this thread. If you don't like Irish Town, then don't go there, and stop dissing the people that are from there and/or live there. If you think that your neighborhood is free of all drugs, violence, Government receiptants, then you are oblivious to the epidemics (poverty, drugs, and violence) that are running rampant across the state, nation, and the rest of the world.

Just because someone has less education and/or money than you does not make you more intelligent or better, it just makes you more fortunate to have those blessings. Be thankful for what you have and stop belitting others, because of their educational or financial situation or your lack thereof.

Regardless of what neighborhood you came from, the person you choose to be, is what truly matters.

- Brenda Gail Caudill
I-Town

United States

#132 Mar 4, 2012
I was born and raised in Irishtown, and will tell anyone with my head held high! I have never drawn government assistance and neither did my parents. I have an education and work for a living, I will gladly take a drug test and you can check my criminal background because I don't have one. I take care of my children and they make excellent grades and don't miss school. So it is really unfair to judge the people of Irishtown because of a few people that have lived there. And as for the reputation of the people there, well we were just raised to stand up for ourselves and not to be ashamed of where were from so if we are degraded we do get upset because we were raised to be proud of who we are and where were from!
backstabber 333

Lexington, KY

#133 Mar 7, 2012
Why does Irishtown shield the criminal class that has given it this bad name?
Get rid of the trash in your neighborhood. Nothing wrong with being poor but a lot wrong with a family that teaches generational crime to its children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min _Drifter 152,001
Is Bill Meck back 19 min scott wilson 8
Here's how stupid Trump Protesters are............ 55 min Pamela 20
WKYT's Rebecca Smith (Oct '13) 2 hr Danny Smith 44
Notice how no one has anything GOOD to say abou... 3 hr So you know 5
full citizenship 4 hr ky democrat 1
the VMAs 5 hr Ronnie 4

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages