oh yeah

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 22, 2012
i see to it that my husband shaves is pubic area, but no to the legs
i prefer

Concord, CA

#22 Aug 22, 2012
To shave arms under arms pubic area legs And if I could pull off the look I would be bald!!! I hate hair!!!
Yup

United States

#23 Aug 23, 2012
I shave everything but my legs and arms
Manscape

United States

#24 Aug 23, 2012
I manscape it very short, but I don't shave it. I can't stand all that hair. It actually makes sex even better for both of us. No pubes in her mouth, and I don't have any pain from my pubes being pulled by accident. I don't touch my legs at all.
James

Barnesville, OH

#25 Aug 23, 2012
I have gender identity disorder so yeah i shave my legs.
Grifter

Nottingham, MD

#27 Dec 20, 2012
I've been shaving weekly since I was about 14. Fortunate that l'm not too hairy down there. Every partner I've ever had have remarked how nice it is and paid plenty attention to my hairless, baby soft skin. I'm about 8 inches, so l shave the bottom 3 or 4 inches of the shaft too. If she's skilled enough and can get that much in, the sensation is amazing. And even though no one will ever play the back nine, I keep it manicured as well. Feels cleaner, and my expectation is that she's hairless in the bikini region as well.
Bill

Haslemere, UK

#28 Dec 31, 2012
I've been shaving my legs for ages.
Ron

Wilmington, NC

#29 Jan 3, 2013
I also, shave my pubic area, arms and underarms. I have no chest hair. I shave the thighs but not the lower legs. I just like it that way. To each his own! It gives me more difinition.
james

United States

#30 Jan 3, 2013
I shave my body in the summer months but not this time of the year.
danno

Oakville, Canada

#31 Jan 17, 2013
i love to shave my pubes, armpits , chest, also shave my legs in winter months. to people who say men are supposed to have hairy legs, women also have hair on legs. why should they only get the joy of shaving?
noo

United States

#32 Jan 18, 2013
danno wrote:
i love to shave my pubes, armpits , chest, also shave my legs in winter months. to people who say men are supposed to have hairy legs, women also have hair on legs. why should they only get the joy of shaving?
It's not a joy. Women are supposed to be smooth and not hairy. It's sexy. Most men don't have sexy bodies. They are supposed to have some hair. U look unnatural and like a regarded baby when a guy shaves everywhere smooth. That's like having no eyebrows. Just doesn't look right
Sam

Sunderland, UK

#33 Jan 30, 2013
I have been trimming my leg hair for over a year until decided to shave them 2 weeks ago. When I shaved them, it made me feel very happy. I next waxed them. It was fun. I need now to have courage to expose them in the summer.
My wife is ok ish with it.
Sam

Sunderland, UK

#34 Jan 30, 2013
wombat42 wrote:
I can't remember the last time I had pubic hair. I have shaved for years and my wife loves my bald pubes. A few tips for the uninitiated. When you first decide to shave you need to trim as much as possible with scissors. Shave in the shower. DO NOT USE disposable razors, the blades are not sharp enough.
I use a gillette fusion with shaving oil, and shave every other day. The scrotum is the hardest area to get hair free, I've found that a good erection tightens up the scrotum and makes it easier to shave. I am fortunate in having very sensitive nipples and the application of a pair of nipple clamps gives me the desired erection.
After shaving, a light dusting with talcum powder gives a delightfuuly smooth and sensitive area. Give shaving a try and have fun!!
Dear wombat42
Thanks for posting advice. I have been shaving my pubic area for 6 months. It feels good. I find it difficult to stop shaving. I started shaving/waxing my legs too. That felt good too. I am married with children. I hope I am not setting up bad example for children. Please advice.
Woodrow

Duluth, GA

#35 Jan 30, 2013
I let my pubes grow as long as they can get then I use a flat iron to straighten them then I dye them blonde and part them right down the center.
miracle hair

Lexington, KY

#36 Jan 30, 2013
Woodrow wrote:
I let my pubes grow as long as they can get then I use a flat iron to straighten them then I dye them blonde and part them right down the center.
When he tires of relaxing his pubes daddy shaves him smooth.
Woodrow

Lexington, KY

#37 Jan 30, 2013
Lol
Sexy

Brighton East, Australia

#38 Feb 25, 2013
Y do people do this
Steve

Barnesville, OH

#39 Feb 25, 2013
I have a room mate he has shaved legs and he is a cross dresser so i guess that is why he has his legs shaved but i never have ask him .He is straight and so am i but wow he has pretty legs lol
you need some hair

Covington, KY

#40 Feb 25, 2013
What people don't realize is that you are a much better lover to your woman if you have at least some pubic hair. Having a decent amount of pubes will make your woman orgasm easier and faster. Her clitoris will be stimulated by your pubes especially is she is on top. The stimulation by the pubes to her clitoris feels better to a woman than just a bald pubic region. If its shaved bald, then nothing is there to stimulate her clitoris. 90 percent of women have to have clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm. It is very rare that a woman can orgasm just by intercourse alone and no stimulation. I agree 100 percent that you should keep it trimmed neatly but mens pubic hair has a purpose during sex. I also agree that the testicles should be shaved clean. Much nicer for you partner when they don't get any sack hair in there teeth. If your partner likes to tickle your prostate, then you should also keep your back door shaved down as much as you can. Its difficult to do this buy I have found that if you squat over a mirror it makes it easier. As stated earlier you want to make sure you have a good razor. No a disposable. A clean shaven back door makes it easier, cleaner, and more stimulating when she slides a finger in.
waxologist

Lexington, KY

#41 Feb 25, 2013
I wax my man's ass crack with hot wax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All alone 2 min Young stud 7
Con man asking for gas as Walmart and Kroger (Sep '12) 6 min Killer 82
Stacie Lillie Murder East 7th Street 31 min Maria 1
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr Blackcock 5,782
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 131,624
Stacie Davis (Sep '11) 2 hr Just looking reme... 18
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? 3 hr David 90
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game
NBC Sports 7:26 AM
Griffin's departure from starting lineup could be temporary
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Vontaze Burfict not taking part in Friday practice