Ode to my Lord Christ who loves me ov...

Ode to my Lord Christ who loves me over all

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2014
my mother (i.e. 2nd death) always called me a pill, then my dad (gnashing of teeth fallout) never liked giving his children over to the doctors butchers all. So I think you should rephrase that and oh yeah my spouse (i.e. 2nd death) would see me suffer anything but say the name of Yeshua - Jesus and in the Holy Spirit who he blasphemed. Guess I'm lucky though my moms parents divorced after 50 years (selfish pair never really let us have faith to believe) so I really have a taste for this kind of treatment, and thank goodness God is merciful and loving cause thats all I needed to be the Apostle who will judge the 12 tribes of Israel one day, huh, but thanks be to God my children are saved and have faith to endure have a nice day, and take care.
Yes sir

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Mar 31, 2014
Glad to here you out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Christian908 142,511
Hot guy at TWC store 34 min Cable Cutie 1
beautiful milf on barren river court 2 hr country at heart 1
two doors...what is this guys real name (Nov '14) 3 hr Jimmy Ray 20
looking for a guy with long hair. 3 hr sexyrockerchick 2
Lexington Drivers 3 hr person 2
beautiful girl at speedway on richmond road. 3 hr true one 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages