acs fortune drive
acs

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Has anyone worked there? I have job now but the pay is minimum wage. I heard bad about this place. Can anyone else give me feedback?

“Hahaha, gawd!! 😂😂”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Yes. Very high turnover rate. Poor management. No structure at all. Everyone in the city has worked for this company. If they haven't, then they know someone who did.

The ONLY reason they are still in business is because of the health/medical conttact side of work they have with large insurance companies.

They don't have a good reputation at all.
worked there

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
The sprint side is where u don't want to be.
plaid

Winchester, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Yeap worked on the sprint side. If you can deal with a tremendous amount of bullshit then it might be worth it. Most supervisors should not be in any way in charge of people. You work in teams of about 6-10 and in you work in a "campaign". You deal with a certain set of issues. You will not stay in one place for more then 2 months usually. You will switch teams or campaigns. When I worked there if they saw your cell phone it was grounds for termination. Eventually went to no paper and you had to ask your supervisor for a pen. so stupid.
hate it

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
plaid wrote:
Yeap worked on the sprint side. If you can deal with a tremendous amount of bullshit then it might be worth it. Most supervisors should not be in any way in charge of people. You work in teams of about 6-10 and in you work in a "campaign". You deal with a certain set of issues. You will not stay in one place for more then 2 months usually. You will switch teams or campaigns. When I worked there if they saw your cell phone it was grounds for termination. Eventually went to no paper and you had to ask your supervisor for a pen. so stupid.
Work there now and hate it. Keep your job...you work all inbound campaigns now. Calls back to back and if your in after call more than 1 minute they ring your phone every 30 seconds. Hate it!! Soon as I find another job I'm out of there!!!
work there

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I work there and it's awful!! U maybe lucky to get a job that doesn't require you to work inbound.
The management is the worse!! I would leave in minutes if there was another job out there!!
Worst job ever!!!!
I
hummer

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
I work there and hate it! They just decreased our pay nd eerr body going to quit so they will be hiring. All the sups are lazy no good fo nothins
curious

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Don't go. Management sucks, callers are idiots, pay changes continually. This is the worst place to be employed
its awful

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Worst place ever...when u ask your sup for help they act like your bothering them. They also have a way of belittling you!!
I have never been put on a corrective action in my life. Working there I've been put on 2 or 3. It's a joke!! No better than Walmart or Speedway. Worst job I've ever had in my life!! I only stay there because its Monday thru Friday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Just an observer 170,557
Where are Topix REPUBLICANS 8 min EIIa 7
Will Kentucky elect Kim Davis if so 27 min Racist 12
channel 36 44 min bricks 1
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr TS Slut 7,721
Personal trainer 1 hr EIIa 2
If you don't know anything about Politics or...... 1 hr Pea brain UPC 6
Running against Kim Davis 8 hr Bye Bye Trump 152

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages