why do black people have to be so loud?
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#133 Mar 24, 2012
BTW its confidence. ANYONE with confidence will speak loud because they think they deserve to be heard. If youre quite that more than likely means you have some insecurity issues. Confidence is the key!

“fighting solves everything!!! ”

Since: Dec 10

RIGHT HERE!?

#134 Mar 24, 2012
total lack of values wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a kardashian.
the kardashians are of arab descent, they arent white.
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#135 Mar 24, 2012
quiet...

RIGHT HERE!?

#136 Mar 25, 2012
i take it back, they are of armenian descent.
total lack of values

Bowling Green, KY

#137 Mar 25, 2012
el gaucho wrote:
i take it back, they are of armenian descent.
I know.
since you asked

Richmond, KY

#138 Mar 25, 2012
Aymes I think there are other reasons someone is "quiet" for example:

Consideration
Respect
Desire for harmonious living
etc...

Not necessarily bad.

Are you angry about something?
FGHJK

United States

#140 Apr 6, 2012
I don't know. Why are white people so ignorant? Maybe once you answer that I can answer your question.
rdst

Kilgore, TX

#141 Apr 9, 2012
I'm genuinely interested in this as well. It's hard to get an answer though, it's usually something along the lines of "Because we're allowed to" or "you're racist for asking" or something like were seeing in this thread where they get mad and change the subject and try to insult whites. It's not that many blacks are loud, that's fine. What I don't understand is being loud in places like libraries, or when they're around a bunch of people being quiet, etc. Being loud outside these is fine, you're right, its your choice. But many situations are dictated by unwritten social rules and it seems like many blacks either 1. Refuse to follow them and act out, or 2. Don't notice them. It's not even a white thing. I attend a university with a LOT of diversity. Black people from africa, to haiti. Asians from all over asia. Indian, german, etc.. I've noticed this loudness issue is entirely an American black issue, ofc with a few whites as well, but 100% American.

Aside from "because we can", why do you think its appropriate to be loud in situations where "your inside voices" should be used? I know plenty of black people who were raised normally and they don't have this problem, why do others? Its almost seems to be an unconscious "look at me!" Sort of reaction. These are more prominent in teenages, and can be seen in every culture.
I GOT MY CHECK

Bowling Green, KY

#142 Apr 9, 2012
rdst wrote:
I'm genuinely interested in this as well. It's hard to get an answer though, it's usually something along the lines of "Because we're allowed to" or "you're racist for asking" or something like were seeing in this thread where they get mad and change the subject and try to insult whites. It's not that many blacks are loud, that's fine. What I don't understand is being loud in places like libraries, or when they're around a bunch of people being quiet, etc. Being loud outside these is fine, you're right, its your choice. But many situations are dictated by unwritten social rules and it seems like many blacks either 1. Refuse to follow them and act out, or 2. Don't notice them. It's not even a white thing. I attend a university with a LOT of diversity. Black people from africa, to haiti. Asians from all over asia. Indian, german, etc.. I've noticed this loudness issue is entirely an American black issue, ofc with a few whites as well, but 100% American.
Aside from "because we can", why do you think its appropriate to be loud in situations where "your inside voices" should be used? I know plenty of black people who were raised normally and they don't have this problem, why do others? Its almost seems to be an unconscious "look at me!" Sort of reaction. These are more prominent in teenages, and can be seen in every culture.
I notice it among the black "look at me" crowd. They are so desperate for attention that it's sad really. Although they can be really annoying, at the same time I feel sorry for them.

It's like they're saying, "Hey Society, don't forget about me! LOOK! LOOK!"
Even though they received their welfare and food stamps, that wasn't enough attention. They want to interact like productive society, but sadly cannot. The pattern repeats itself with the hand out generations.

"My gubment owe me, yes suh".
tropical

Williamsburg, VA

#143 Apr 10, 2012
right wrote:
Lol I wonder the same thing! Its ridiculous really and very annoying.
I see dumb racist people!
just so you know

Bowling Green, KY

#144 Apr 10, 2012
Aymes wrote:
HAHA You ALL are idiots! The post that everyone keeps commenting on is fake. Someone else was trolling on my name. If you all could read you would be able to tell the difference and not to mention the complete personality change from post to post. I dont talk like that and im not white trash. Im not a black male like some of you thought. I am with a black man and thats about the only truth there was to that statement that wasnt me. I just cant believe that everyone is still talking about this. This was like 4 months ago. lol
If you're with a colored man, you are indeed white trash. Ask God for forgiveness.
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#145 Apr 10, 2012
Aymes wrote:
You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
Your c@nt must be the size of a watermelon. Your labia must be made of pork chops.
oh yeah

Bowling Green, KY

#146 Apr 10, 2012
I GOT MY CHECK wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice it among the black "look at me" crowd. They are so desperate for attention that it's sad really. Although they can be really annoying, at the same time I feel sorry for them.
Even though they received their welfare and food stamps, that wasn't enough attention. They want to interact like productive society, but sadly cannot. The pattern repeats itself with the hand out generations.
lmfao
love it

Bowling Green, KY

#147 Apr 11, 2012
I GOT MY CHECK wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao
Alan Zlacki

Steubenville, OH

#148 Apr 11, 2012
its because they are stupid outdated farm equipment i wish i could have done in treavon martain one less monkey ill be in lexington ky any jig want to step to me ill beat all your asses
Alan Zlacki

Steubenville, OH

#149 Apr 11, 2012
you know what they say " once you go black,you become a single mom"

RIGHT HERE!?

#150 Apr 12, 2012
Alan Zlacki wrote:
you know what they say " once you go black,you become a single mom"
gotta admit, wrong but funny. even if you said the same thing of mexicans. lol......
bigdick

United States

#151 Apr 13, 2012
evolution
mr right

Owensboro, KY

#152 Apr 14, 2012
The sound has futher to travel from there voice box till it gets past there big lips
Citizen

United States

#153 Apr 15, 2012
All i can say is , stop being so loud , no one what's to hear the speakers I'n your car from the outside , turn it down , all it is is talking , it's not music , pull your pants up to your waist , no one wants to see your azz , unless there's a guy out there that your trying to get his attintion , wear clothes that are your size , stop wearing 2 sizes to big , you look stupid , the big and tall store is for people that's big and tall ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uranium one indictments being handed out 6 min TrumpDerangement ... 7
hillary clinton 7 min TrumpDerangement ... 6
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 8 min TrumpDerangement ... 1,400
Trump lies? 12 min Liar in chief 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Cczar 171,779
DEMS say Allow ILLEAGALS or we shut down the USA 20 min tax payer 4
would opah be a good president 26 min jerry 15
Just What About Mr. Trump You Don't Like?? 27 min Liberal Mental Di... 55
Do you think abortion is murder 52 min proud mary 25

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages