why do black people have to be so loud?
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#25 Nov 2, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
grammar
LMAO STILL dont care...get some friends.
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#26 Nov 2, 2011
Aymes wrote:
You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
This is not me.
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#27 Nov 2, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
than
Not me that time...
hmmm

United States

#29 Nov 2, 2011
I'm white and I have a black boyfriend so I don't like black girls I'm sooo jealous!
lysol

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Nov 2, 2011
hmmm wrote:
I'm white and I have a black boyfriend so I don't like black girls I'm sooo jealous!
that's filthy
Aymes

United States

#31 Nov 2, 2011
lysol wrote:
<quoted text>
that's filthy
Black peter is the best!!!! Mmmmmmm
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#32 Nov 2, 2011
congrats "Aymes" you have no life.
wtf

United States

#34 Nov 2, 2011
Lol @ aymes are you bipolar?
white person

Mount Sterling, KY

#35 Nov 2, 2011
Aymes wrote:
You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
you are a sick person what strip joint you work at.TRASH,TRASH TRASH WHATS THE MATTER AMY CHANGE YOUR NAME
iDolly

Danville, KY

#36 Nov 2, 2011
wtf wrote:
Lol @ aymes are you bipolar?
Someone's obviously trolling on her name. They're doing it on other topics too.
Amy

United States

#37 Nov 2, 2011
No f this place I'm done I'm going to go paint myself black!
James Brown

Lexington, KY

#38 Nov 2, 2011
Aymes wrote:
You're all proud now, aren't you? How about when he knocks you up a few times and leaves you for the next white ho and then you get to raise his babies all by yourself? There, did I run that sentence long enough for ya, skank?
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#39 Nov 2, 2011
James Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all proud now, aren't you? How about when he knocks you up a few times and leaves you for the next white ho and then you get to raise his babies all by yourself? There, did I run that sentence long enough for ya, skank?
That wasnt me. Someone else has decided to be so immature that they need to imitate me. Good try though.
Jerry Curl

Lexington, KY

#40 Nov 2, 2011
They've gotten worse since the spade got elected.
reader

Louisville, KY

#41 Nov 2, 2011
Aymes wrote:
you are worse off than the blacks are.whe he is finished with you not a good white man any where would have you.
Howard Zinn

Louisville, KY

#42 Nov 2, 2011
the better question is.. u aint wyte people loud enuf?
The Phantom

Olive Branch, MS

#43 Nov 2, 2011
Rainbow of Hate wrote:
They have an extra muscle in their tongue.
With that "extra muscle" and those big, fat lips just think what that would feel like during a........ yeah, buddy, service me anytime!
Howard Zinn

Louisville, KY

#44 Nov 2, 2011
The Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
With that "extra muscle" and those big, fat lips just think what that would feel like during a........ yeah, buddy, service me anytime!
that's gay
The Phantom

Olive Branch, MS

#45 Nov 2, 2011
Howard Zinn wrote:
<quoted text>
that's gay
Wrong! That's someone straight enjoying a black head job!
Susan Elaine

Washington, DC

#46 Nov 3, 2011
What I don't get it, there are whites, Latinos, and other races that are loud so it's not just blacks.And I'm sick and tired of people stating that one race has a larger penis than that of another race.This is simply not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min tat tvam asi 142,349
Wreck 44 min geoscientist 7
Cop blowing the guys face off 50 min tyrellettucE 9
2004 50 min willyflyhigh 2
Debate: Marijuana - Lexington, KY (Aug '10) 1 hr CJ 355
private eye 1 hr Rates 12
bored playful woman 3 hr yep 26
Best way to sleep with mother in law (Aug '13) 3 hr ky52m 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages