why do black people have to be so loud?
Ricky Bobby

United States

#309 Jan 18, 2013
woes wrecker wrote:
they ARE ALL like animals, even if 1 is nice, and seems educated as soon as you get him/her especially hers around 3-4 more it turns into a damn jungle........maybe youve never been out of the country and really had to deal with their idiotic barbaric mantality, they rape steal kill and destroy everything in their wake!! they are killing eachother off in the big cities....ANIMALS ...just like the APES they stem from..we came from the good lord but they evolved from the apes, thats why their is so much proof to both theories......if you dont know what your talking about and have never dealt with them aside from 1 or 2 here an there then keep your fairytale illusions to yourself....JESUS WOMAN HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED THE WORLD NEWS????
your absoluety right, get'em around 3or4 then they act like idiots! And as far as an ape or monkey, this would explain why almost the entire NBA is full of blacks, its because of their great jumping abilities!!

“fighting solves everything!!! ”

Since: Dec 10

RIGHT HERE!?

#310 Jan 19, 2013
stinkySHYT wrote:
<quoted text>hey! Eff you! Don't compare me to black people, that's an insult!
lol thats funny but just plain wrong.....
tom

Mooresville, NC

#312 Jan 19, 2013
justsaying wrote:
Anyone know?
when the largest thing on your body is a mouth,cant help but be loud,and they never shut it.
ostrige

Howell, MI

#313 Jan 25, 2013
i'm a weird ass black person I went out somewhere.a nd everyone said i wasn' talking loud enough..
ostrige

Howell, MI

#314 Jan 25, 2013
whites should be louder I mean they do more heavy metal it doesn't make sense for blacks to be louder rap doesn't have that much screaming..

well in some ways maybe it does have a lot of loud talking..
ostrige

Howell, MI

#315 Jan 25, 2013
and i'd see if it was like a black person who did heavey metals or smething

well they scram in church a lot so that's why
Truth

Lexington, KY

#317 Jan 25, 2013
While not all blacks are loud and obnoxious, the vast majority fit this stereotype. I have encountered this phenomenon in movies, the grocery, restaurants and retail shops. They want to have "equality" and "respect", but most do nothing but act in a way as to garner the exact opposite. This is especially true when they are in groups, and is most prevalent with the females. I guess they feel the need to talk over one another and whoever is loudest wins?

And WTF is with letting your pants droop so low that you have to keep one hand on them to prevent your drawers from dropping? Black or white, I don't wanna see your poop stained shorts! Pathetic, and you wonder why you can't get a good job?

All this being said, I have 3 black male friends who are well educated and have solid professional careers. We have discussed this topic at length over beers and poker games. They completely agree with everything I just typed, and are embarrassed of most of their own race.

To quote one of them (almost verbatim) "90% of blacks make it difficult if not impossible for the other 10% to rise above because of their ignorance and unwillingness to buck the stereotype. Rather, they embrace the thug lifestyle and wonder why they can never get ahead. Instead of looking in the mirror and trying to better themselves, they blame the majority of the problems that they have created for themselves on whites."
Just a guy

Versailles, KY

#318 Jan 25, 2013
It's hard to understand why blacks have to be so loud nothing you come up with makes sense.the way they act in public is just down right shameful and pathetic..I'm not sure where or how they got the ideal that wearing they're pants the way they do hanging off they're ass and having to keep one hand on them to keep from falling looks good it's one of the stupidest things I ever saw and I imagine one day they will look back and be like damn I really did look stupid..Martin Luther king would be ashamed of today's blacks ..
Just a guy

Versailles, KY

#320 Jan 25, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>And what's worse is white boys trying to act black.
i have been saying that for years..I never could understand that either with the white boys acting black all you can really do is just roll your eyes..
the Creator

United States

#321 Apr 1, 2013
Lol man when I started this thread I never thought it would go this far!!!! Proof that all black people are loud obnoxious aholes! Muahahahahaha

Thank you very much for all your support!!!

RIGHT HERE!?

#322 Apr 13, 2013
topix topics like these are cruel but i have to admit the comments on some of these just make laugh when i think about them at work.....
Ted

Jasper, IN

#323 Apr 14, 2013
el gaucho wrote:
topix topics like these are cruel but i have to admit the comments on some of these just make laugh when i think about them at work.....
You laugh at work?!

RIGHT HERE!?

#324 Apr 14, 2013
Yeah I laugh at work, I even laugh at things and harm onto people I've gotten away with in life.....
Bekah

Columbia City, IN

#325 May 1, 2013
So much ignorance, it's sad. Really its 2013 and we still haven't gotten past skin color? Someone even said we need to segregate again,wow. Pathetic. I am truly disgusted by most of these comments. It must suck being so ignorant, huh?
kiz

Jasper, IN

#326 May 2, 2013
Bekah wrote:
So much ignorance, it's sad. Really its 2013 and we still haven't gotten past skin color? Someone even said we need to segregate again,wow. Pathetic. I am truly disgusted by most of these comments. It must suck being so ignorant, huh?
What?
Truth

Versailles, KY

#327 May 20, 2013
You Can't even feel them inside because your big kitty is bigger than state sewer drain
Aymes wrote:
You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
atl

United States

#328 May 20, 2013
They are loud because they have so many siblings
Social Anthropology

United States

#329 May 21, 2013
No one has addressed the question.Is there a reason why some blacks talk extremly loud? Do Africans talk loud? Jamaicans? Brazillians?Does it stem from slavery? Do British blacks talk loud?Would be a fascinating research thesis?
Khan

Atlanta, GA

#330 Jun 1, 2013
Daniel Carver wrote:
They say that by 2025 that the blacks will outnumber the humans
Blacks will outnumber humans with their ignorance and incapability to think critically.
Nap2290

Folsom, CA

#332 Jun 24, 2013
fuall wrote:
Y do wyte ppl have to b lazy dumb and racist???? Black power black power black power. I'm gonna jump a random wyte boi tonite! Haha
Wow just by the way you wrote this, we can all tell that you are one of the black people that give the other black people a bad name. Go back to school you dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another One Bites The Dust! 8 min Unpolitically Cor... 1
Loctian on here is a lie 10 min Local 3
Song Title Game 12 min Doobie Time 83
God is real 42 min lauri kayenta 8
Not One but Two Meetings With Putun 50 min lauri kayenta 33
Efferdent drug test (Oct '12) 53 min Lil 92
Time uncovers hacking 54 min lauri kayenta 11
I love that you hate Trump 2 hr Trunp 89
Donald trump - making America great again 2 hr lauri kayenta 280

Lexington Jobs