United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Lol I wonder the same thing! Its ridiculous really and very annoying.
fuall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Y do wyte ppl have to b lazy dumb and racist???? Black power black power black power. I'm gonna jump a random wyte boi tonite! Haha
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Wow
yadig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

They are loud! Loud as hell!! Cops should start fining them for all the noise they make!
resident

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

justsaying wrote:
Anyone know?
Look at how big their mouth is,that will tell you alot.
blacksdocrack

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Its more tham being loud its being just plain obnoxios. Its no wonder why they are called monkeys. Why cant they just behave like every other dignified human.
Rainbow of Hate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

They have an extra muscle in their tongue.
Aymes

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

LMAO You all are idiots. Are you THAT bored with your own life? Theyre aloud to do whatever they want. If you dont like it put ear plugs in. Talking on here makes all of you seem like youre in middle school. LOL Get over it. Youre waisting your breath ( or fingers )because people are going to do what they want as loud as they want to do it. Id like to see if you all have the guts to confront someone with your issues on the matter. NOPE! You get on topix instead.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Aymes wrote:
LMAO You all are idiots. Are you THAT bored with your own life? Theyre aloud to do whatever they want. If you dont like it put ear plugs in. Talking on here makes all of you seem like youre in middle school. LOL Get over it. Youre waisting your breath ( or fingers )because people are going to do what they want as loud as they want to do it. Id like to see if you all have the guts to confront someone with your issues on the matter. NOPE! You get on topix instead.
allowed
wasting
Aymes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Stfu^^^
Aymes

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
allowed
wasting
Dont care.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Apparently, you do. That was just the tip of the iceberg. Stay in school, even if it's public school.
James Brown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Go back to middle school and learn to spell and get some manners. Punk.
Aymes

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Lol whatever you all need to say to make yourself feel better. Get some manners?? You all are insulting black people...YOU get some manners. Nothing you say is going to make me feel any less confident in myself. I have a life therefore I dont care to have perfect grammer on topix. Topix IS your life so I can understand why you think it might be important. BTW "james brown" Im pretty sure thats a run on sentence. If youre going to try to insult someone on their writing skills makes sure you use punctuation....YA know since you all care so much about grammer. Atleast "hummm" used commas.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Aymes wrote:
Lol whatever you all need to say to make yourself feel better. Get some manners?? You all are insulting black people...YOU get some manners. Nothing you say is going to make me feel any less confident in myself. I have a life therefore I dont care to have perfect grammer on topix. Topix IS your life so I can understand why you think it might be important. BTW "james brown" Im pretty sure thats a run on sentence. If youre going to try to insult someone on their writing skills makes sure you use punctuation....YA know since you all care so much about grammer. Atleast "hummm" used commas.
grammar
Aymes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Aymes wrote:
You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
than
Aymes

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Thats funny....but not me.
nasty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Aymes wrote:
No wonder people think white woman are hoes! Nasty!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,238
What's the worst street in Lexington 9 min Jimi 3
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 29 min Newandcuroious 5,523
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 32 min hahahaha 16,126
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,312
Grimes a Criminal just like Dad 3 hr Mitch 7
Labor Law 3 hr Ricky 3
prostitute question 17 hr Cheaters 91

Search the Lexington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••