I Need My Ex Guy/ Husband Back Asap !!!! THANKS TO THE GREAT ORACLE !!!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ComeOn

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

They dumped you for a reason. Get over it and move on.
A Different View

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Forget the spell caster,the best way to put a spell on a man is to go to him and get on your knees in front of him and unzip his britches and take that meat in your mouth and show him you Love him.
Best

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

A Different View wrote:
Forget the spell caster,the best way to put a spell on a man is to go to him and get on your knees in front of him and unzip his britches and take that meat in your mouth and show him you Love him.
Best idea I heard yet. Actually seems to be a little more effective than messing with "magic" :)
omnipotent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

A Different View wrote:
Works EVERYTIME
BROWN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

My name is Brown, and i have been able to help 3,467 through my spell casting. Are you in a broken relationshop? is your boy friend or your girl friend or your husband or your wife is cheatin on you? are you looking for soltion in your relationship? Don't worry Brown is the solution because my spell is genue. For more details and information please contact the below number at +2348161778400
Cutie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

BROWN wrote:
My name is Brown, and i have been able to help 3,467 through my spell casting. Are you in a broken relationshop? is your boy friend or your girl friend or your husband or your wife is cheatin on you? are you looking for soltion in your relationship? Don't worry Brown is the solution because my spell is genue. For more details and information please contact the below number at +2348161778400
Wtf
meeow

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

BROWN wrote:
LOL... brown(hehehehe...
Mrs Grace

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

My Name is Mrs Grace I was married to my husband for 10 years and we were
both bless with two children,
This man help me out to get my home back you are free to contact him because he has made my life happy once more and God will bless him
ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:
esangotemple@gmail.com
mmarcy

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

i cant believe it when she came back on her
kneels begging me that she is so sorry for living
me,unknowing that i contacted a spell caster to
bring him back to me contact him today here is
the email address
mukumukushrine@gmail.com
The Truth

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

mmarcy wrote:
i cant believe it when she came back on her
kneels begging me that she is so sorry for living
me,unknowing that i contacted a spell caster to
bring him back to me contact him today here is
the email address
mukumukushrine@gmail.com
This must be Romney!!

"I can't believe it when SHE came back on her knees..."

"...spell caster to being HIM back"

Can't keep their story straight haha
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Or it could be a Bama
Obama is so cute
site one fact he is not
Just one
The Truth

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

The Truth wrote:
Or it could be a Bama
Obama is so cute
site one fact he is not
Just one
That's cute, I'm sorry my arguments are so stellar you have to pretend to be me
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cute, I'm sorry my arguments are so stellar you have to pretend to be me
And then you go and pretend to be the tooth fairy. How diabolical.(If that word threw ya, Google also has a dictionary-you know, the one you use to study for grammar cop school).
Van

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Gumbala TEMPLE thanks for making my wish true! I was totally devastated when Frank left me. It was like all my world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic he were from his first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, he were the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than your words, it s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. He brought my lover back and he made all my wishes come true. He s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven! greatgumbala@gmail.com. is the only answer to your problems greatgumbala@gmail.com
john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Us the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 1:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to olulovespell@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:olulovespell@gmail.com.On ce Again His Email Address Is:olulovespell@gmail.com
tracy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

My Name is Ms. Tracy Newton, I was married to my husband for 13 years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2009 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he the job. since that day, when i called him, he donít longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr.obadam, but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This man Abino is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address obadamtemple gmail.com
john

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Im gay
We be jammin

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

For the most part my marriage is strong
Under the right circumstance, things are good
Can you help me make it even better?
Kindly help me with your magic spells
You give me hope
Only you can help me now
Understand, I need you.
Caroline

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Hi every one i am by name caroline i am from usa-florida, had a fight with my husband about three years ago and since then he has refuse to talk to me or even care about i or our children, he completely abandoned us and went after another woman leaving me with three kids, a girl and two boys,so last week a friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster called Prophet Chima who helped me bring back my husband, at first i taught he was a scam but then he gave me a minimum of 12days, before the 12th day, my husband came knocking on my dorr. Believe me he is good. If you have some problems in having or getting your ex back you can contact the great Prophet Chima via this address and he be willing to help you.
via;returntemple@outlook.com
Amanda89444

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

It was a cold World for me when my husband James said it was over between us. But thanks to the Great Oracle OBONIHOHOSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM Who then intervene with his great powers of obssession from his ancestors in bringing the situation to a hurt. I Know how it feel when your hope is dashed. You see it is a thing of the Heart! A matter of life and death!! No matter what anybody tell you, you are the one who is wearing the shoes. You are the one whose Heart is on the line. I was in your situation and I know how you feel. Take the bait. Contact him then you will see actually that powers are in the hands Men who are close to nature. Once again goodluck with the decision you finally take whether to be happy or to remain lonely and be scorned at while someone else is occupying you position in the Arms of your Spouse. In case you change your mind here is his contact address OBONIHOHOSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM .
Amanda Sanchez.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 128,695
Fire in the Sky over lex, not fireworks! (Jul '10) 9 min Chet 14
Victoria Vacek 14 min Reply 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min lmao 146,320
We need to ID everyone who wants new needles 1 hr Chet 2
any hispanic night clubs in lexington (Feb '09) 2 hr Airick08 25
Senator Mitch McConnell 3 hr Mike 6
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 15 hr jrbbc 5,430
•••
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lexington Jobs