happy girl

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Is the greatest strip club in Lexington!
NewsLadyFan

Danville, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2010
Are the dancers any friendlier? Last time I was there, they had some of the rudest and snottiest girls working there I had ever seen in a club.
happy girl

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2010
NewsLadyFan wrote:
Are the dancers any friendlier? Last time I was there, they had some of the rudest and snottiest girls working there I had ever seen in a club.
Yes....whole new staff!
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2010
Did they remodel the inside or something or just change staff?

I was going to take my guy friend there for his bach party if it is nicer.
happy girl

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2010
They remodeled and hired all new staff. I think your guy friend will have a nice time there!
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2010
Do you recommend a certain girl for a dance? YOu seem to know a lot about it, do you work there?

We are taking him on Sat!
kroenlien

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 20, 2010
there is a beautiful girl there named harper...she has ribbon tattoos on the back of her legs and a half sleeve..so if ur not into tattoos she wouldnt be ur type but she is gorgeous and super sweet..loves the jager to...she out drank me one time
hmmmmmm

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2010
kroenlien wrote:
there is a beautiful girl there named harper...she has ribbon tattoos on the back of her legs and a half sleeve..so if ur not into tattoos she wouldnt be ur type but she is gorgeous and super sweet..loves the jager to...she out drank me one time
Harper is the best!
tabby

Versailles, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2010
happy girl wrote:
They remodeled and hired all new staff. I think your guy friend will have a nice time there!
you can put lip stick on a pig but its still a pig
cus

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2010
thats the truth
Someone

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2010
When me and some of my friends went ANGEL is who we liked shes really friendly and she was really pritty. I am tired of all this ppl on here haten on these girls if you dont like it get the f*** off the page.
lol

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2011
but whats the fun in that just because you think they looked good doesn't mean everyone else does plus you probably weren't paying attention to there pupil's since they all either do pills or snort coke plus I'm sure the fake tanner covered the needle marks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather collier is the sexiest girl in lexington 9 min The kid 5
NEED AN AGGRESSIVE FAMILY/CUSTODY LAWYER plz (Jun '12) 19 min Brian 71
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min spaceship 141,187
sharia law 1 hr Howard 3
Review: Feinberg & Associates 2 hr janet 3
jessica hall 2 hr Turtle wax 4
Asian women 3 hr Jim 148
looking for family of Adam troy Webb 3 hr Jane 79
What's your age and how many sex partners you had? (Sep '10) 15 hr Country 467
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages