Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Sep 13, 2013
How much do they go for these days?
Tom Kenny

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2013
bog wrote:
How much do they go for these days?
Between 5-6. Also depends how many you buy too.
bog

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Sep 13, 2013
$5-6 per pill? Was just wondering bc I have some I can part with
Tom Kenny

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Why would anyone ever say something like that on a public message board?
bog

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Sep 13, 2013
I was just asking man. I never offered to sell any here
bog

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Sep 13, 2013
Not like anyone knows me anyway
The truth

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2013
Take them all at once n make the world a better place
Must Be Painful

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Sep 14, 2013
How the hell did our ancestors ever survive without dope!!!Because they did!!!!
bog

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Sep 14, 2013
I'm not some drug dealer fools. I had surgery. Didn't need them all. I'm feeling better now. Why throw away half a bottle when some extra cash could come in handy?
The truth

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2013
bog wrote:
I'm not some drug dealer fools. I had surgery. Didn't need them all. I'm feeling better now. Why throw away half a bottle when some extra cash could come in handy?
if u want to get rid of them take the rest at one time n it's gone , come on u can do it !!!!
hardhead

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2013
bog wrote:
hay there man that was a cop you was talking to because he don't want you to sale them in his area because you will cut into his proffitment and the dealer will cut his finger off for letting you in to his money ,,,,, for me all you got to do is set around some areas and the buyer will come to you and when they do with a record just ask them are they a cop and if they lie it want hold up in court and the bas?ard know it SO GOOD LUCK MAKING YOU SOME EXTRA MONEY IT Helps THESE DAYS ......
Hmm

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Just eat about 3 at a time and keep a buzz going and enjoy your weekend. How do you plan on selling them. You said you arent a drug dealer and you asked how much they go for so if u dont deal you must not know anyone to sell them to

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 14, 2013
Oh please people. Real prices are for as low as 5mg/325mg can go for like $20 easy to a drug user. But why waste my pills when I am using them to kill this pain from toothache.

If you must do drugs, go smoke weed. In turn weed is good for you (but would keep it away from crazy people lol).
bog

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Sep 14, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Just eat about 3 at a time and keep a buzz going and enjoy your weekend. How do you plan on selling them. You said you arent a drug dealer and you asked how much they go for so if u dont deal you must not know anyone to sell them to
I know people who might want them. Or who could at least get rid of them for me
Tom Kenny

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2013
Lets say you got a script of 30 and sell 15 at $5. Is $75 really worth going to jail over?
bog

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Sep 15, 2013
Tom Kenny wrote:
Lets say you got a script of 30 and sell 15 at $5. Is $75 really worth going to jail over?
No bc I wouldn't. No one gonna know. I'm not dumb
NSA

Louisville, KY

#17 Sep 15, 2013
We just pinged your device and are sending the local authorities to get you. It's called "Operation Dumbass."
wow

Henderson, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2013
I wanna know what dumbass pays $20 for a 7.5? I use to do pills back a few years ago. With perc 30s coming around you can't give a lortab away much less sell it!! Good luck!!
haha

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Sep 15, 2013
wow wrote:
I wanna know what dumbass pays $20 for a 7.5? I use to do pills back a few years ago. With perc 30s coming around you can't give a lortab away much less sell it!! Good luck!!
Take enough at once equals the same effect stupid. So same thing
Tom Kenny

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 15, 2013
I wish you could get $20 for a 7.5. That means Tab 10s would be around $45 a piece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new fatty on news 1 hr Luther 12
mellanie searcy (Dec '11) 2 hr Jessica 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,971
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 156,592
Affinity Construction llc (Nov '15) 4 hr Cheyenne Faircloth 3
racists who dates and bangs his cousins. (Nov '15) 4 hr Cheyenne Faircloth 6
eating out is the way! 4 hr right 124

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages