22" chrome rims with tires for sale $800

22" chrome rims with tires for sale $800

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Rim guy

Bowie, MD

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I have some 22" inch chrome rims with tires. The tires are in good shape and have about 2000 miles on them. They are 5 lug pattern. Deep dish. I am asking 800 but i am accepting offers and willing to negotiate. I will gladly send a pic if u ask
pablo

Barnwell, SC

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Rim guy wrote:
I have some 22" inch chrome rims with tires. The tires are in good shape and have about 2000 miles on them. They are 5 lug pattern. Deep dish. I am asking 800 but i am accepting offers and willing to negotiate. I will gladly send a pic if u ask
I am interested can u send pictures to my email. [email protected]
always

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 17, 2013
You people have more money than you do sense.But hey, I suppose the chicks dig it(not really) and it draws the attention of the cops.
jaime g

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Rim guy wrote:
send me a pic
Butt secks

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Yeah, dawg you be rollin on dubs. Word up my kneegrow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't disregard the Bible and call yourself a C... 1 hr wow 9
RIP Ed Davender 2 hr Chuck Norris 8
Dump Trump 2 hr Tony 135
Arab gurrlls 3 hr Black 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 6,459
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 148,113
Transexuals and bathrooms 7 hr sloneasome 72
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 10 hr son of Kentucky 6,709
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages