Guys wearing panties - thoughts?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Any guys out there that wear panties? What has your experience been shopping in stores like Victoria's Secret? Are the sales ladies helpful if you mention you are shopping for yourself? Do they get embarrassed or freaked out?

Ladies, does anyone find a sexy guy that wears women's panties a turn on? Would you allow your man to wear panties?
Old guy

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Shelby from axe men wears them
freak

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Kypantyboy wrote:
Any guys out there that wear panties? What has your experience been shopping in stores like Victoria's Secret? Are the sales ladies helpful if you mention you are shopping for yourself? Do they get embarrassed or freaked out?
Ladies, does anyone find a sexy guy that wears women's panties a turn on? Would you allow your man to wear panties?
just kill yourself
Clay

Hollywood, FL

#4 Jun 13, 2012
I wear them for my wife
Jim

Barnesville, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Kypantyboy wrote:
I shop online not because i am embarrassed i get a better deal and a better selection online.I buy all my male and female apperal online.

Since: Jun 12

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I shop online not because i am embarrassed i get a better deal and a better selection online.I buy all my male and female apperal online.
Jim, have you thought of trying to build up the courage to shop in a store? I did it for the first time last week. A sales lady at Dillard's lingerie asked if I was shopping for my wife or girlfriend. When I told her I was actually shopping for me, it was one of the most erotic moments of my life!
weird

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I shop online not because i am embarrassed i get a better deal and a better selection online.I buy all my male and female apperal online.
You should be embarrassed Jim, ashamed and embarrassed.
weird

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Kypantyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim, have you thought of trying to build up the courage to shop in a store? I did it for the first time last week. A sales lady at Dillard's lingerie asked if I was shopping for my wife or girlfriend. When I told her I was actually shopping for me, it was one of the most erotic moments of my life!
Why, because she laughed so hard she fell over and you saw her underpants?
Hoseon4u

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Kypantyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I done that , it was hott. The saleslady was very turned on by it.
no way

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Hoseon4u wrote:
<quoted text> I done that , it was hott. The saleslady was very turned on by it.
Whatever man, no sales lady was turned on by you or that terribly uncomfortable situation you put her in. I'd probably call the police on you if you came into my work & did that...
Tony

UK

#11 Jun 26, 2012
I started wearing panties this year because they feel and look more sexy. I always go shopping for them myself and all assistants have been helpful when I have told them they are for me. I was embarrassed first time but it doesn't bother me now. I even had help on one occasion from a female customer who was very helpful.
marike

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Jul 3, 2012
I wear panties from time to time I am a male.

“Doggys do it Philly Style”

Since: Mar 12

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 3, 2012
weird wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be embarrassed Jim, ashamed and embarrassed.
You sound like a closed minded bigot and should be ashamed of that.. It's underwear, get over it..
head giver

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Jul 4, 2012
I love to wear panties and love to give head to other married men

Since: Jul 12

Dublin, OH

#16 Jul 6, 2012
Im a masc good looking guy that wears panties and stockings under my suit, tie, and surgical scrubs during the week, and a pink thong and matching bra on friday nites with my friends. I get a raging hardon when my thong goes deep up my crack and the lace rubs the head of my cock. I have a good friend who knows of my love of what I wear. I'll give him a nod or a wink, he instinctly knows that I'm feeling all slutty under neath. I JUST WANT TO SAY TO THE IGNORANT AND JUDGEMENTAL TO KISS MY PINK THONG.
head giver

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Jul 9, 2012
metromale wrote:
Im a masc good looking guy that wears panties and stockings under my suit, tie, and surgical scrubs during the week, and a pink thong and matching bra on friday nites with my friends. I get a raging hardon when my thong goes deep up my crack and the lace rubs the head of my cock. I have a good friend who knows of my love of what I wear. I'll give him a nod or a wink, he instinctly knows that I'm feeling all slutty under neath. I JUST WANT TO SAY TO THE IGNORANT AND JUDGEMENTAL TO KISS MY PINK THONG.
I will kiss it then like to have it in my mouth for nice long slow suk till you come for me
dear head giver

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 9, 2012
is there a way to contact other than on here
head giver

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Jul 11, 2012
dear head giver wrote:
is there a way to contact other than on here
sure at [email protected]
raywearspanties

Walnut Creek, CA

#20 Jul 16, 2012
shopped at VS on three separate occasions. The sales associates are helpful and for the most part discreet about it. Struck up a conversation with one about what I was doing and she said it's actually much more common than one would think.
Jody

United States

#21 Aug 13, 2012
Been wraring panties since I was 11. Was dating dating a 15ling y/o boy and his sister let me wear her clithes. Wear girls jeans also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington homeowner shots burglar and is reward... 24 min not me 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min uMoron 143,038
Augusta Arms Apartments/Murder (Dec '14) 1 hr paint 37
Hells Angels in Lexington (Jan '12) 1 hr A Dog 108
What street drugs make you fall asleep quickly? 1 hr Jo jo me 5
Lindsay Boling Moussette 2 hr Dannathis 1
looking for a Steve Hall that does HVAC work on... 2 hr Because I do 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages