Doctor arrested on sex charges

Doctor arrested on sex charges

There are 39 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Doctor arrested on sex charges. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

A Walton County doctor was arrested Wednesday after an investigation into inappropriate sexual contact with patients at his office, some as far back as 2006, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what do you hnow

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Oct 26, 2009
eddy wrote:
Why would a doctor who has served the community for 30 years do this?? I think these women wanted drugs and he refused.
for the record i can't speak for anyone else, but i don't do drugs, i have two kids in college,and a daughter in law enforcement, i am tell the doctor was a touch-er of breast

i bet my baby life on it some of these woman may very well be lying, but not all, he touch me
what do you hnow

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Oct 26, 2009
come forwarder wrote:
I am a come forwarder and this did happen to me with Dr Ramesh. I was ashamed at first. and this happened to me 2 times. the first i went for a sinus infection and the third time i went for migraines. No i dont take drugs nor have i ever and when i went i never asked for drugs. so that is a myth and if you think that is all this is about then you must know the story of how Dr Ramesh will give anyone anything they ask for and got banned from writting certain pain meds for it... You must be one of those affected by him not being able to give the pain meds and nerve pills freely. So take it from me it did happen and he is guilty... but what would you know you are probably a man...
yeah !!! i went in for back problems, and he touch my breast he gave me pain meds ,and i gave it away, i don't want anything messing with my mind,i am strongly against any kind of drug use
what do you hnow

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Oct 26, 2009
RenChan wrote:
The point I am trying to make is that sometimes victims wait due to lack of support system. When someone comes forward and yes some wait years or never come forward, the support is established and seems to be less difficult. Again I do not know anyone involved. I do know that just because you think you know someone does not make you know them at a personal level... I know another doctor I believe to be very capable. I also know someone that was Dr. Remesh's patient who feels he is capable, due to a uncomfortable moment she had.....May justice be served no matter how long anybody has been in business.. I got justice after being a victim for 10 yrs. I was a child and very innocent. No one has the right to criticize especially one in law enforcement or a male. You both are unlikely victims of the good doctor(Think about it). These perverts choose victims well.
well said, any way who would believe us, over a doctor, i had put my trust in that doctor, and he victimize me, it brought back stuff i had overcome for years in councling, because i was rape as a 6 year girl
what do you hnow

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Oct 26, 2009
RACHEL F wrote:
God have mercy on all you drug seekers and lairs hells hot
I wish it never happens to you

wait and save your thoughts, after court. then make your comment again, you will be surpised
I Trust

Loganville, GA

#25 Dec 23, 2009
I have seen Dr Ramesh on several occasions and might I add that I am NOT old,or unattractive, I was between the ages of 19-24 while he was treating me....my Mother, Aunt and Grandmother were all also patients of his, he has given us all breast exams and none of us were EVER uncomfortable!! I hope that God is with this poor man because I believe in his innocence and I don't think he would Ever hurt anyone!!
snot rocket

Commerce, GA

#26 Dec 23, 2009
He just took a plea and will serve 12 months with 4 more on probation.

Since: Jan 10

Athens, GA

#27 Jan 2, 2010
[.Begin spiritual encryption to the infinite power: May the truth be known.

Amen Ra.]
devilsfoodcake

Winder, GA

#28 Feb 6, 2010
He's going to jail and will never practice medicine again. Justice has been done here. I hope the sick old bastard is enjoying his cell mates...Maybe all you bleeding heart patients of the great doctor will shut up defending him now.
jill

Atlanta, GA

#29 Feb 13, 2010
he is not innocent he did that very same thing to me he can die in jail for doing what he did to me
Beautiful Bombshell

United States

#30 May 31, 2010
What did he do?

Since: Jun 10

United States

#31 Jun 1, 2010
what do you hnow wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah !!! i went in for back problems, and he touch my breast he gave me pain meds ,and i gave it away, i don't want anything messing with my mind,i am strongly against any kind of drug use
You are against drug use of ANY kind? Yet you GAVE AWAY your pain meds? Here's a thought if you are not going to use them, destroy the RX. Don't fill it and then give it to some pill head. You are no better than the common dope dealer! Idiot.
Mrs Mira

Monroe, GA

#32 Jun 5, 2010
This is just more crap like the Magic man @ Nagoya's in Loganville. People really need to know when to use their imagination and when not to. Sad what this world is coming too. I don;t even feel safe talking to strangers anymore waiting to see what they accuse me of.

Sad, Sad and more Sad.
april

United States

#33 Feb 8, 2011
Dr Ramesh was my Dr from age 17 to age 23, my moms Dr, my grandmothers Dr and my aunt's Dr........I DO NOT believe for a minute that he did this!!! I feel so sorry for this wonderful man!
worked for him

Rex, GA

#34 Oct 5, 2011
I worked for this doctor for many years and before that my mom was a patient of his. I believe that one person came forward because he would not give her drugs, trust me she caused lots of problems. And the others only followed because they thought they would get something out of it. GET A FU*King LIFE. And to the one from Winder that said he did it. You are a only pissed about the drugs. People dont let her fool you. And to the one from Jefferson that said he messed with his wife. If that was so than why did your wife come back more times to see him and took your phone number off her paperwork so they wouldnt call your number with the results. You need to maybe keep an eye on your wife..
worked for him

Rex, GA

#35 Oct 5, 2011
RenChan wrote:
Funny how the world could judge people when they were not there or this was not them. How would you feel if this happened to a loved one.. I do not know the people on either side that's involved. I have had another doctor in Monroe make me very uncomfortable with his comments and no nurse present during a breast exam. You people should be ashamed for lashing out without the facts. You are why even today victims neglect to report these things... I consider myself a hero for the man I had put away for five life and three ten year consecutive sentences. We need more heroes and less people badgering victims....

And you are full of it I worked there I know who you are you're the first to come forward and what you are forgetting to tell is you are a druggie and you left pissed because he told you he can no longer give you pain meds because you was also seeing another doctor.. Get your Sh*t straight next time..
worked for him

Rex, GA

#36 Oct 5, 2011
RenChan wrote:
Funny how the world could judge people when they were not there or this was not them. How would you feel if this happened to a loved one.. I do not know the people on either side that's involved. I have had another doctor in Monroe make me very uncomfortable with his comments and no nurse present during a breast exam. You people should be ashamed for lashing out without the facts. You are why even today victims neglect to report these things... I consider myself a hero for the man I had put away for five life and three ten year consecutive sentences. We need more heroes and less people badgering victims....
Before you tell people not to judge you tell them the truth first. You were pissed the day you left the office cause he refused your pain meds cause you had went to a different doctor for some. And you know he didnt do anything to you. What happened in your past came back up cause you never overcome it. And blamed it on an innocent person. You will burn in hell for this......BURN THAT IS
worked for him

Rex, GA

#37 Oct 5, 2011
devilsfoodcake wrote:
He's going to jail and will never practice medicine again. Justice has been done here. I hope the sick old bastard is enjoying his cell mates...Maybe all you bleeding heart patients of the great doctor will shut up defending him now.
He did not plea to the charges that were brought against him. He pleaded to the prescriptions that he wrote for patients, that turned out later alot of the patients that was accusing him was also found to have sold there meds that he prescribed go figure...
PBG

Commerce, GA

#38 Oct 6, 2011
Why do you all seem to think that vice and virtue are mutually exclusive? A person can be compassionate, caring, humble, and also lascivious as well. How often do you hear about loving husbands and wives, fathers and mothers, who do these kinds of things and worse? Everyone says, "I would never have believed it!" Just because you didn't get fondled/raped/murdered by whoever, doesn't mean that your experience of them was entirely complete. How many good people have cheated on their spouses? How many good people have told a lie? How many good people also happened to be 'sinners'?
Sometimes a good person has a vice, does something wrong once or multiple times because the temptation is too great for them, or for whatever reason. Every one of you who insists that Dr. Ramesh couldn't have done this has at some point done something you regretted, something you shouldn't have done. It's no different, it's just that he has encountered the consequences for something possibly - but not necessarily - worse than what you did yourself.
UGAPREMED

Monroe, GA

#39 Oct 8, 2011
Uga medical students: Look forward to being a doctor in rural georgia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues.etc Apr 7 Legit plug 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Mar '18 Freddy 12
Affordable housing in athens Jan '18 Samantha 1
News Angry Woman Allegedly Hits Two With Car (Aug '06) Jan '18 brooke 11
How to make simple money Nov '17 Yaboiishawn88 1
News Quick Glimpse - Picture Window (May '08) Oct '17 Reubenxxx 8
Shane horn is (Feb '17) Feb '17 Dear Mr 1

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages