Jobs4gals

London, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Any girl want a job? Tired of deadend jobs with no benefits? Want some job with action and adventure?Tired of grumpy bosses who never smile? This job is for you then here is the job description;you must be flexible and willing to try new things. Here is the hint on some of job tasks starting with customer complaints and service. EXAMPLE:Customer #1 "I looked down and I have a slab of meat with balls hangin from it. I need some lady to do something with it and make it happy again its depressed."
disillusioned

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2013
What you need is castrated.
well

Danville, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Jobs4gals wrote:
Any girl want a job? Tired of deadend jobs with no benefits? Want some job with action and adventure?Tired of grumpy bosses who never smile? This job is for you then here is the job description;you must be flexible and willing to try new things. Here is the hint on some of job tasks starting with customer complaints and service. EXAMPLE:Customer #1 "I looked down and I have a slab of meat with balls hangin from it. I need some lady to do something with it and make it happy again its depressed."
This is the same person that made the thread about taking it in the rear... Didn't know he liked women too
let me guess

Somerset, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same person that made the thread about taking it in the rear... Didn't know he liked women too
You are the girl who lost her plastic dildo vibrator at the city park and wrote a thread that you would give a $250 reward for its return and privacy about your initials at the bottom of it.Only the city lawn mower broke two blades when it ran over it and the maintenance guy exclaimed QUOTE: "THEY GAWD! IT WAS BIG AS A 2 LITER BOTTLE & BLACK SMELLED LIKE GONNORHEA INFECTION & DEAD DOG BLOATED IN THE SUN WITH MAGGOTS!" It cost the city of Mount Vernon $2000 dollars for a new mower deck and you stopped posting after that for a year in shame. Yeah I read your post when you were so discreetly posting as bluegirl under headline that read: "lost needs found" just last year in August 2012.
john

Somerset, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2013
read that one too man about her. she is the loosest skank in the county.
well

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 17, 2013
let me guess wrote:
<quoted text>You are the girl who lost her plastic dildo vibrator at the city park and wrote a thread that you would give a $250 reward for its return and privacy about your initials at the bottom of it.Only the city lawn mower broke two blades when it ran over it and the maintenance guy exclaimed QUOTE: "THEY GAWD! IT WAS BIG AS A 2 LITER BOTTLE & BLACK SMELLED LIKE GONNORHEA INFECTION & DEAD DOG BLOATED IN THE SUN WITH MAGGOTS!" It cost the city of Mount Vernon $2000 dollars for a new mower deck and you stopped posting after that for a year in shame. Yeah I read your post when you were so discreetly posting as bluegirl under headline that read: "lost needs found" just last year in August 2012.
Haha good one... Except I've just started posting here this week.... Try again dick eater
u liar

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Jul 17, 2013
You were using your friends computer then. It all traces back to you from same area. I tracked your IP since i am a computer tech that programs computers. No doubt you are the same nasty tramp that wants cock in your rear and said you wanted to do three men and you use big dildo's and screwed your brother back in time. A incested family harlot that lets her drunk brother bang her. He told it in jail to all the guys and gaurds he did his sister all the time. I know your family well. Ask him if he knows Richard or Jason from jail.
well

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 17, 2013
u liar wrote:
You were using your friends computer then. It all traces back to you from same area. I tracked your IP since i am a computer tech that programs computers. No doubt you are the same nasty tramp that wants cock in your rear and said you wanted to do three men and you use big dildo's and screwed your brother back in time. A incested family harlot that lets her drunk brother bang her. He told it in jail to all the guys and gaurds he did his sister all the time. I know your family well. Ask him if he knows Richard or Jason from jail.
Haha my family had no sons. I'm a female just started posting on my Vernon this week. You're a freak. No one in my family has been in jail unless you count uncle Henry who was a cook in Georgia. I'm so glad your computer whiz skills are so good... Is that why you have not a job and on food stamps?
Well well

London, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2013
keep paying taxes and you could make life better for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonny bullock? Floyd st 33 min Xxx 3
redneck aka skeeter, white guy, dumbazz 58 min Two cents 61
No Job Colin Kaepatrick 1 hr Two cents 26
Liberal is not a noun 1 hr Two cents 6
How Did Dianna maynard pass away?? 1 hr Mike 17
Sneaky mayor removing statues tonight 2 hr Sad time 3
Where are the girls that give good head game he... 2 hr LexingtonMan26 6

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance