TMMK hiring process :(
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
H8sWaiting

Martin, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Well I've done my interview and am waiting to be scheduled for my drug test & physical, I've called Kelly's and they tell me there hasn't been any openings on the calendar. Do they mean a day to schedule me for a drug test or what? I can pass it and really need to start work anyone in the same position with them?
HavetoW8

Georgetown, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2013
They will notify you when to go in for your drug test and physical. Then you have to wait for the results to come back and you will be notified that you are in the hiring pool. Then you will have to wait to be called in to work. That's how it goes.
H8sWaiting

Martin, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Sucks :( was just wondering if its a common issue to get scheduled for the drug test... I've heard some people are straight in for it
Kips

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2013
H8sWaiting wrote:
Sucks :( was just wondering if its a common issue to get scheduled for the drug test... I've heard some people are straight in for it
I lucked out and got in same day. Someone had cancelled. That was back in may and I am still waiting for a start date. I've been working at amazon waiting for the call! Hang in there
Ok ok

Georgetown, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2013
I haven't worked in years cuz I got pregnant and became stay at home mom but ready to go back to work would they consider someone in this situation
Wondering

Georgetown, KY

#6 Aug 13, 2013
What is the pay for team member maintenance?
Me me

Georgetown, KY

#7 Aug 13, 2013
Ok ok wrote:
I haven't worked in years cuz I got pregnant and became stay at home mom but ready to go back to work would they consider someone in this situation
They will definitely considerate you! They just want you to be able to pass the tests, Backgrounds and show up to work :)
Best

Lebanon, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2013
does Kelly services get you take test first before you get interview.. Or do u interview first? What is their process of hiring?
a friend

United States

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Apply. Then take the select international test. The test take about 4-6 hours on computer. If you pass they do back ground check. Then interview. Then physical.
26th start

Lebanon, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2013
For ones starting on. 26th how long have you been waiting since putting application in
Chick

Georgetown, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2013
Best wrote:
does Kelly services get you take test first before you get interview.. Or do u interview first? What is their process of hiring?
the apllications, computer test it only take about 2 hours IF, the Work Day Simulation Assessment , the "interview" that's is basically paper work,and the physical
Chick

Georgetown, KY

#14 Aug 20, 2013
26th start wrote:
For ones starting on. 26th how long have you been waiting since putting application in
are u waiting for the call?
Maintenance

Ransom, KY

#15 Aug 22, 2013
Dose anyone know if they are hiring for maintenance. What type of testing do they do for full time maintenance workers and what kind of pay.

Since: Apr 09

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2013
Maintenance wrote:
Dose anyone know if they are hiring for maintenance. What type of testing do they do for full time maintenance workers and what kind of pay.
maintaince test are hands on and some written stuff .. Hands on are pretty simple if you are experienced maintaince pay starts close to 27 hr
Job

Winchester, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2013
How long does it take toyota to hire? not Kelly services
Lalala

Louisville, KY

#18 Aug 27, 2013
Job wrote:
How long does it take toyota to hire? not Kelly services
I got the call to start on sept 8th its been 3 months and 5 days since I got the email I passed all screenings. They told me u can be temp up to 6 yrs and eligible for hire after 13 months!
Blue sky

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 5, 2013
Lalala wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the call to start on sept 8th its been 3 months and 5 days since I got the email I passed all screenings. They told me u can be temp up to 6 yrs and eligible for hire after 13 months!
When you say you can be temp up to 6 years and eligible for hire after 13 months is that for Kelly service or are you getting hired on through toyota ??...I know Kelly service is temporary job but never heard toyota hiring on for temporary services ....which position did you get ???
That guy

Georgetown, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2013
Blue sky wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say you can be temp up to 6 years and eligible for hire after 13 months is that for Kelly service or are you getting hired on through toyota ??...I know Kelly service is temporary job but never heard toyota hiring on for temporary services ....which position did you get ???
Toyota hires you directly.
guywaiting

Charlestown, IN

#21 Sep 11, 2013
I had a successful interview 3 weeks ago. AFter interview went directly to take hair and urine test. Do they send you a letter whether you pass or fail. And how long does it take for them to call you back when they are good?
imformer

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Sep 11, 2013
guywaiting wrote:
I had a successful interview 3 weeks ago. AFter interview went directly to take hair and urine test. Do they send you a letter whether you pass or fail. And how long does it take for them to call you back when they are good?
you should be getting an email saying u have now passed everything. And that your name has been placed in the hiring pool. It wouldn't hurt to call Kelly Services though. Just to make sure they don't need anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Maddow lost her mind? 7 min MSNBC 1
Need more for Christmas 9 min Owl 2
Is faleshia ok 16 min Foff 18
help me for christmas please 19 min Owl 12
Which is the easiest girl in nich to screw 23 min Tammy 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min North Mountain 156,562
knows 37 min unknown 2

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages