thumbs up

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2014
From what i hear the girl is stepping up she decided to quit hanging out at the local dope house with that doping guy she's been seen running all over town with. He was only holding her back. Got herself into a rehab program. I think she finally knows what she wants and isn't going to let low-life men run the show anymore.
funny

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2014
thumbs up wrote:
From what i hear the girl is stepping up she decided to quit hanging out at the local dope house with that doping guy she's been seen running all over town with. He was only holding her back. Got herself into a rehab program. I think she finally knows what she wants and isn't going to let low-life men run the show anymore.
When did she go to rehab? This past weekend she looked at death buying Reynolds Wrap at the Dollar Store.
single mom supporter

Richmond, TX

#3 Feb 11, 2014
She went to rehab after the foil......she needs to straighten up
single mom supporter

Richmond, TX

#5 Feb 12, 2014
Was you at the orgy too......
citizen

Tyler, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2014
3 guys one girl someone6 was doing the gay thing
pauline

Haslet, TX

#7 Mar 27, 2014
Everyone needs to quit......The thousands of times we screwed in that truck ain't your business. ...miss u baby come get me
slut

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Mar 28, 2014
I think she needs to leave all those married men alone. I understand it takes two and in my opinion for a woman to sleep with a married man is a slutty piece of $hit and for the married men who participate in it as well are the same scum of the earth as the girl..
old friend.

Kansas City, MO

#9 Mar 29, 2014
She is a really good person and a wonderful mom. She loves all her kids, even if James is a Idiot.
help

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2014
I hope she gets the help she needs and starts putting her children first in her life and not the other things she has been. I'm sure she could be a good person but she sure isn't showing it.
truth

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2015
You all are so right James is a piece of crap,most you guys hate on him cause he could be better than you. If he just tried a little! instead he gets with cheap stuff like Pauline and Kayla.I would be a good
Woman behind him so he could be that good man.but he wont turn loose of Kayla! Wake up James come home !
Honey

United States

#12 Sunday Nov 13
How she doing
foil

Berea, KY

#13 Monday Nov 14
Doping as usual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kroger going under? 22 min snake handler 32
Jon Weese a shapeshifter? 32 min Cindy 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Hi there 156,608
Heath Barnes (Jun '12) 41 min Old frnd 11
Really 58 min Beerbelly 5
What Would You Like For Christmas? 1 hr 12 Pains of Chris... 5
eating out is the way! 1 hr Endless Shrimp 126

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages