First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Relationships

United States

#21 Jul 2, 2013
So you think that's how it works huh? How old are you by the way? You have to be younger with that mentality. This post wasn't about having sex. Lol. It's about posting how your always getting sex and how everyone is cheating and etc etc. Who said no one was getting sex or didn't want that? The topic of this post is morals and respect about how people blast there sex, cheating lives out there. Whether your married, single, divorced, gay, whatever it might be. It would be nice if people would learn morals and self respect and not blast the info on topics.

And you have a lot to learn about life. If you think going out and finding it like that is ok. Wow. Lmao
lol

United States

#22 Jul 2, 2013
Relationships wrote:
So you think that's how it works huh? How old are you by the way? You have to be younger with that mentality. This post wasn't about having sex. Lol. It's about posting how your always getting sex and how everyone is cheating and etc etc. Who said no one was getting sex or didn't want that? The topic of this post is morals and respect about how people blast there sex, cheating lives out there. Whether your married, single, divorced, gay, whatever it might be. It would be nice if people would learn morals and self respect and not blast the info on topics.

And you have a lot to learn about life. If you think going out and finding it like that is ok. Wow. Lmao
Heck yea! It should be ok! Lol it should always be that simple! Nothing wrong with it or 2 people doing it. I mean I think it should be as simple as say like I'm driving down the street, see a cute girl walking, I pull over and she comes up and looks in my truck, if she likes what she sees then she gets in, we go somewhere and do it then I drop her back off and we be on our way! And if it was real good and we both liked it then exchange numbers and do it again one day with more planning. And same for girls. U see a cute guy walking, just pull over, he comes over, if he likes what he sees then he would hop in and u go do it then be on ur way. Simple!!:) that's how it should be. But I mean it could work anywhere. Not just the street. U see someone in the grocery store. Go say hi for a minute. If both people think each other is cute then meet up after shopping and do it! U could meet anywhere
whoa

Winchester, KY

#23 Jul 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yea! It should be ok! Lol it should always be that simple! Nothing wrong with it or 2 people doing it. I mean I think it should be as simple as say like I'm driving down the street, see a cute girl walking, I pull over and she comes up and looks in my truck, if she likes what she sees then she gets in, we go somewhere and do it then I drop her back off and we be on our way! And if it was real good and we both liked it then exchange numbers and do it again one day with more planning. And same for girls. U see a cute guy walking, just pull over, he comes over, if he likes what he sees then he would hop in and u go do it then be on ur way. Simple!!:) that's how it should be. But I mean it could work anywhere. Not just the street. U see someone in the grocery store. Go say hi for a minute. If both people think each other is cute then meet up after shopping and do it! U could meet anywhere
That sounds AWFUL. I'm no prude, sex is great blah blah, but what's really great is being with someone you love (or at least care for on some emotional level). If you don't have that, you are really missing one of the most special things in life, and that's a shame.
lol

United States

#24 Jul 10, 2013
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds AWFUL. I'm no prude, sex is great blah blah, but what's really great is being with someone you love (or at least care for on some emotional level). If you don't have that, you are really missing one of the most special things in life, and that's a shame.
Who cares about special? Yea it's good when u have that or find it. But my point is hell no need to go without sex just bc u don't have someone special lol. U can still just go out and do it for fun! Then just enjoy the moments u have when u get them with someone u like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min stray-cat 132,203
Police breaking laws. This is how citizens can ... 24 min The Law 1
Ryan Miller RIP car place on GeorgetownRd? 30 min Lisa 1
When does new jailer take over 30 min Tina 23
shop with a cop? (Dec '10) 1 hr marsene smith 55
S.W.A.T. team on Copper Creek (May '14) 1 hr droopynutz 17
Abusive men 1 hr eyes on him 5
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington-Fayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington-Fayette

Personal Finance