Morals and Respect

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Relationships

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 2, 2013
 
So you think that's how it works huh? How old are you by the way? You have to be younger with that mentality. This post wasn't about having sex. Lol. It's about posting how your always getting sex and how everyone is cheating and etc etc. Who said no one was getting sex or didn't want that? The topic of this post is morals and respect about how people blast there sex, cheating lives out there. Whether your married, single, divorced, gay, whatever it might be. It would be nice if people would learn morals and self respect and not blast the info on topics.

And you have a lot to learn about life. If you think going out and finding it like that is ok. Wow. Lmao
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 2, 2013
 
Relationships wrote:
So you think that's how it works huh? How old are you by the way? You have to be younger with that mentality. This post wasn't about having sex. Lol. It's about posting how your always getting sex and how everyone is cheating and etc etc. Who said no one was getting sex or didn't want that? The topic of this post is morals and respect about how people blast there sex, cheating lives out there. Whether your married, single, divorced, gay, whatever it might be. It would be nice if people would learn morals and self respect and not blast the info on topics.

And you have a lot to learn about life. If you think going out and finding it like that is ok. Wow. Lmao
Heck yea! It should be ok! Lol it should always be that simple! Nothing wrong with it or 2 people doing it. I mean I think it should be as simple as say like I'm driving down the street, see a cute girl walking, I pull over and she comes up and looks in my truck, if she likes what she sees then she gets in, we go somewhere and do it then I drop her back off and we be on our way! And if it was real good and we both liked it then exchange numbers and do it again one day with more planning. And same for girls. U see a cute guy walking, just pull over, he comes over, if he likes what he sees then he would hop in and u go do it then be on ur way. Simple!!:) that's how it should be. But I mean it could work anywhere. Not just the street. U see someone in the grocery store. Go say hi for a minute. If both people think each other is cute then meet up after shopping and do it! U could meet anywhere
whoa

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 10, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yea! It should be ok! Lol it should always be that simple! Nothing wrong with it or 2 people doing it. I mean I think it should be as simple as say like I'm driving down the street, see a cute girl walking, I pull over and she comes up and looks in my truck, if she likes what she sees then she gets in, we go somewhere and do it then I drop her back off and we be on our way! And if it was real good and we both liked it then exchange numbers and do it again one day with more planning. And same for girls. U see a cute guy walking, just pull over, he comes over, if he likes what he sees then he would hop in and u go do it then be on ur way. Simple!!:) that's how it should be. But I mean it could work anywhere. Not just the street. U see someone in the grocery store. Go say hi for a minute. If both people think each other is cute then meet up after shopping and do it! U could meet anywhere
That sounds AWFUL. I'm no prude, sex is great blah blah, but what's really great is being with someone you love (or at least care for on some emotional level). If you don't have that, you are really missing one of the most special things in life, and that's a shame.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 10, 2013
 
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds AWFUL. I'm no prude, sex is great blah blah, but what's really great is being with someone you love (or at least care for on some emotional level). If you don't have that, you are really missing one of the most special things in life, and that's a shame.
Who cares about special? Yea it's good when u have that or find it. But my point is hell no need to go without sex just bc u don't have someone special lol. U can still just go out and do it for fun! Then just enjoy the moments u have when u get them with someone u like

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Search the Lexington-Fayette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 12 min Knott 434
Coroner 17 min Friend 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Mike Duquette 122,965
Bill lewis 20 min Hollywood 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min S C A 138,830
Some Woodford County residents unhappy about pl... 32 min Finally! 5
Tmmk Shutdown 53 min jason 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••