First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Who didn't see the war with Syria happening? With a government shut down in view and another 20 or thirty trillion in debt after this war!
Goober

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Yep this one will break the bank for sure.get what you can and can what you get while you can still get it to can.
watchem

Whitley City, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2013
As soon as it starts, the Straits of Hormuz will be shut down. The result will be $8 a gallon gas for us.
watchem

Whitley City, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2013
It's been said by foreign leaders that when we strike Syria, Israel will be the first country destroyed.

It's here, be prepared.
educated

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2013
The war with Syria is a planned attack. They have sent in foreign rebels to cause all this mischief. They have also armed them to where it seems like there is imminent danger. Any country that does not fall in line with what the US and the UK wants will be done the same way. As well as the countries that have the resources the US and the UK want that do not cooperate with their demands.
Do a little research. The mainstream news will never tell the whole story.
If the US goes to war in Syria it will not only break the bank and hurt our economy, it will put our foreign relations in even worse shape than we already are.
Bornfree

London, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2013
from what I've seen all those muslim country's over their need a dictator to keep them in line.
Obama

Monticello, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2013
You wanted him, now deal with it. Too late for moaning.
walt

Whitley City, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2013
educated wrote:
The war with Syria is a planned attack. They have sent in foreign rebels to cause all this mischief. They have also armed them to where it seems like there is imminent danger. Any country that does not fall in line with what the US and the UK wants will be done the same way. As well as the countries that have the resources the US and the UK want that do not cooperate with their demands.
Do a little research. The mainstream news will never tell the whole story.
If the US goes to war in Syria it will not only break the bank and hurt our economy, it will put our foreign relations in even worse shape than we already are.
It's been in the works for some time now.

http://inagist.com/all/372478795120254976/...
JBGD

London, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Bornfree wrote:
from what I've seen all those muslim country's over their need a dictator to keep them in line.
That's what George H. Bush tried to tell "W". Gas prices skyrocketed once Saddam was removed from that role.
JBGD

London, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2013
Obama wrote:
You wanted him, now deal with it. Too late for moaning.
So,how can this in any way, shape or form be blamed on Obama? Obama will at least have enough sense to attack the right country.
Obama

Monticello, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2013
JBGD wrote:
<quoted text> So,how can this in any way, shape or form be blamed on Obama? Obama will at least have enough sense to attack the right country.
Well unless congress approves it , it is grounds for impeachment. How's that? It will be by his order. We need to stay out of all this crap. We cannot afford it for one thing. Let their neighbors help them for a change! It could cause a much bigger fight than he wants. Well it's about to happen. Who would you blame it on? BUSH? Obama has his finger on the trigger here. Where is the rest of the cowardly U.N.?
whoa 1

Hazard, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2013
JBGD wrote:
<quoted text> So,how can this in any way, shape or form be blamed on Obama? Obama will at least have enough sense to attack the right country.
Obummer is a dictator any way you cut it and will do nothing but send us to war. I dont think we need another conflict at this time. if we are careful we will be fighting Russia and some of the other middle east countries before this one is done.
educated

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 28, 2013
Obama is proceeding with an agenda that was set forth before the First Bush Administration took office. There are documents to prove it.
The biggest problem is the fact that in Syria the unrest is due to NATO and US funded rebels. The weapons they have came directly from NATO and were even photographed with boxes of weapons from NATO. The US and NATO funded and sent rebels to Syria. When the rebels began attacking Syria nothing was said on the media in America. When the Syrian government began attacking back the media and the US said that Syria is attacking it's own people.
This is a premeditated crisis. Problem, reaction, solution. When you see a map of the Middle East it isn't just a map. It is a wish list. Those countries have resources that our government along with the UN and NATO desire to control completely. Any country that has resources they want that will not fall in line with the agenda will be set up for invasion.
This mans video sums it up. Media sources outside of the US and countries that are aligned with the same agenda say the same thing.

http://youtu.be/aYDm8yUUm-A

You may think people that look into conspiracy theories are just mad but more documents and evidence coming open to public gives many theories legs to stand on.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#14 Aug 29, 2013
Here is a retired general telling the truth about our plan for the Middle East.

walt

Whitley City, KY

#15 Aug 31, 2013
"Who Benefits From A War Between The United States And Syria?

Michael Snyder
The Economic Collapse
August 31, 2013

Excerpt...
Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak.

And this is a guy that isn’t just fresh out of journalism school. As Paul Joseph Watson noted,“Dale Gavlak’s credibility is very impressive. He has been a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press for two decades and has also worked for National Public Radio (NPR) and written articles for BBC News.”
continued.........."

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/w ...
whoa 1

London, KY

#16 Aug 31, 2013
walt wrote:
"Who Benefits From A War Between The United States And Syria?
Michael Snyder
The Economic Collapse
August 31, 2013
Excerpt...
Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.
“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak.
And this is a guy that isn’t just fresh out of journalism school. As Paul Joseph Watson noted,“Dale Gavlak’s credibility is very impressive. He has been a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press for two decades and has also worked for National Public Radio (NPR) and written articles for BBC News.”
continued.........."
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/w ...
that is interesting. I wonder if Obummer knows this and if so he probably would not admit it. I think he is backed into a corner with his brags about the "red line" and now feels he has to prove a point.
What a man we have as leader! Scares the crap out of me as to what he will do next.
Rocky

London, KY

#17 Aug 31, 2013
There is some bad, reeking BO in Washington....something smells there!!!
walt

Whitley City, KY

#18 Aug 31, 2013
whoa 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is interesting. I wonder if Obummer knows this and if so he probably would not admit it. I think he is backed into a corner with his brags about the "red line" and now feels he has to prove a point.
What a man we have as leader! Scares the crap out of me as to what he will do next.
Obama won't admit to anything that doesn't fit into his agenda.

I have two friends in the military and one just told me that as of today, active duty personnel aren't supposed to travel over 50 miles from base.
whoa 1

London, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2013
walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won't admit to anything that doesn't fit into his agenda.
I have two friends in the military and one just told me that as of today, active duty personnel aren't supposed to travel over 50 miles from base.
they must be on full alert.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 1, 2013
I'm not a fan of Obama, but it's clear that he isn't the only one to blame. The rot is deep within the government, and is spreading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cracky Kevin ( Kevin Bell) 9 min childish 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min uMoron 143,069
Kayla "The Homewrecker" Barnett 18 min Crissy 5
Sondra Kay (Feb '15) 54 min oohwow 22
Brittany Bryant 58 min stan 14
hot guy in red road truck 1 hr Truth 24
taje your kids to Renfro Valley for some Ice Cr... 1 hr virgo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages