Jaydee

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2013
I'm sure everyone has seen that one chick that looks like a dude who walks around the Richmond rd area asking people for money... Her face looks like she's on some hard core drugs. I have been approached by this chick at least four times... Beware!!! One of my friends who's a server was approached by her after work and the chick snatched her purse. She's ruthless!!!

Since: Sep 13

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Jaydee wrote:
I'm sure everyone has seen that one chick that looks like a dude who walks around the Richmond rd area asking people for money... Her face looks like she's on some hard core drugs. I have been approached by this chick at least four times... Beware!!! One of my friends who's a server was approached by her after work and the chick snatched her purse. She's ruthless!!!
That's awful but you can't trust anybody anymore:(

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2013
What area of Richmond Rd? How old does she look? Blk, white, hispanic??
Jaydee

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2013
I've seen her around Texas Roadhouse, Walgreens, and over off Tates Creek. She is white and has short hair. She dresses like a dude. She looks dirty and her face has marks that look like she's on some hard core drugs.
her name is tonya

El Monte, CA

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Her name is Tonya.don't know her last name.she is on hardcore drugs!she has a girlfriend who she pimps out named candi.she's on back page under the name savannah.she just had a baby.lord knows how that baby's being brought up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Ginn coroner 7 min Rosie 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Mike spank it 137,724
Tired of overzealous police... 21 min hammer 5
Bee garbage 36 min Mee 10
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr bbwlover 6,200
Hells Angels in Lexington (Jan '12) 1 hr Long time 81 Supp... 104
prostitutes on mlk 1 hr roasted 7
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]