Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16220 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

ivy siddens

Los Angeles, CA

#18694 Dec 25, 2013
Really 2010. Lame. LOL
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18695 Dec 26, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
wonder how these so called educated leftwingesr got to be so freaking stoopid
How did you get so queer Patso?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Tobyhanna, PA

#18697 Dec 26, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get so queer Patso?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You be surprise what you willing to do to stay in country.

Fox News bunch of liars! They say we steal jobs when most of uz never work day in our lives!
George Putnam

Santa Ana, CA

#18698 Dec 26, 2013
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>You be surprise what you willing to do to stay in country.
Fox News bunch of liars! They say we steal jobs when most of uz never work day in our lives!
Ur jus like the Faux newscasters, lazy lying SOB's
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18699 Dec 26, 2013
George Putnam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur jus like the Faux newscasters, lazy lying SOB's
Is that why Fox has the highest rating?
We understand the illegals fear the conservatives , as that would mean a cut off of their housing, and food stamps, free medical, if the conservatives took over leadership! These freebies cost the taxpayers millions every year!!! And they are not citizens of this Country!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18700 Dec 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand the illegals fear the conservatives , as that would mean a cut off of their housing, and food stamps, free medical, if the conservatives took over leadership! These freebies cost the taxpayers millions every year!!! And they are not citizens of this Country!!
Is that why Obama kicked your stupid azz? Twice?

You gd tard.
Tyutrty

United States

#18702 Dec 27, 2013
Rtyuu
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18703 Dec 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never know will we?

No chance for Conservaturds.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18704 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>Is that why Obama kicked your stupid azz? Twice?
You gd tard.
So far--he has not touched me . Mayby you love on him, I do not!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18705 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>We will never know will we?
No chance for Conservaturds.
This is why we do not understand the Democratic mind sets of people like you . You like that which makes no sense, is not conservative, does harm to so many people(such as Obama Care),skirts the Constitution every which way, lies to the point the nickname is lyer in Chief ,!! Where are your minds??? Have any education? Have any mental ability beyond name calling??
Junkyard

Lexington, KY

#18706 Dec 27, 2013
katfan77 wrote:
if you pay attention it is Conway & the Liberal newspapers who have slung all the mud, cant blame Paul for others obvious attempts to muddy the waters so to speak & him having to address it. Paul's simple message is & always has been the same & that is you should fear a government trying to control your speech & actions (on your private property be it business or residential) far more than than the people who they claim to be protecting you from. From my perspective he has tried to keep to the issues but cant because he is questioned & trapped by how he may or may not have been in a club in college or because he wants to stay within the CLEAR confines of the constitution that would solve a lot of our problems he must be a racist because the constitution clearly denies government infringement on how you run your private business.
Has he mentioned lowering Social Security Pay or was that his father when he ran in the past?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18707 Dec 27, 2013
Junkyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he mentioned lowering Social Security Pay or was that his father when he ran in the past?
This will come as a clear call to fight---but what would happen if suddenly every gov`t check was about $5 bucks short? How many people would starve? Do the same mental thinking about food stamps, housing, WIC, and all the give aways of the gov`t!!!

Then take that savings and reduce the debt.!!! Be O.K. with me!!!

They have already caused the Bank Interest to be down to a % we live on less!!!!

Probably was his father.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18708 Dec 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we do not understand the Democratic mind sets of people like you . You like that which makes no sense, is not conservative, does harm to so many people(such as Obama Care),skirts the Constitution every which way, lies to the point the nickname is lyer in Chief ,!! Where are your minds??? Have any education? Have any mental ability beyond name calling??
You stupid blabber heads believe your Faux News BS but the people do not. That is why you have no chance at all you gd stupid pos.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18709 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>You stupid blabber heads believe your Faux News BS but the people do not. That is why you have no chance at all you gd stupid pos.
You think 2014-2016 maybe a chance if any Democrats will start thinking of the results of Obama Care? Or, are you so tied to the Democrats apron strings you can not think?
you are wrong

Glasgow, KY

#18713 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>BTW most people love Obamacare you retard.
You have no idea what you are talking about. A majority of people do not like obamacare. We know a majority of you brought this president in on us a second time, but now many of you who voted for him are seeing he only used you to get in again. You should watch the right news channel, and you would know many people have no jobs, they are being cancelled from insurance plans they liked, their plans will now be highter than we were told, we will not be able to have doctors we now have, and the list goes on and on. New taxes are to begin first of 2014. You probably don't even know we were told to pass obamacare, and find out what is in it. We are now finding out. The joke seems to be on you. I don't come into this thread. Your id made me curious, plus the number of people who are causing this one to grow.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#18716 Dec 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Average age of a fux viewer is a quarter to dead. They have a captive audience. Except when it's tapioca time.
XYZ

Princeton, KY

#18718 Dec 28, 2013
Article about unemployment worth reading:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/business/july-...
Fox News Is A Joke

Bardstown, KY

#18725 Dec 29, 2013
I need to go now. We are taking the little yellow bus for a field trip. Plus my time is up on the computer here at the "home". Is Jimmy Carter running this year?
yeah

West Liberty, KY

#18729 Dec 29, 2013
I can't believe they are still talking about this.
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Tobyhanna, PA

#18734 Dec 31, 2013
I need to go now. We are taking the little yellow bus for a field trip. Plus my time is up on the computer here at the "home". Is Jimmy Carter running this year?
Fox neews say Obama partying Hawaii with taxpayer moneys! Liars! He partying in Rio! Stop you liars, Fox news!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comedy off Broadway / Mike Epps/ Fight 10 min hey 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Friends: 143,021
misty lancaster (Dec '12) 1 hr Mary beth 12
Kayla "The Homewrecker" Barnett 1 hr Yayas jaja 4
Ash Grove 1 hr NicoleThe1TheOnly 5
beautiful milf on barren river court 1 hr hey 79
What street drugs make you fall asleep quickly? 3 hr real girl 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages