Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,741 - 15,760 of 16,129 Comments Last updated Yesterday
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

I got your fat hangin you leftwing mowron
rand

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Go rand Paul

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

There was a little old lady who was nearly blind. She had three sons and they wanted to prove which one was the best son to her, so:

Son #1 bought her a 15-room mansion thinking this would surely be the best any of them could offer her.

Son #2 bought her a beautiful Mercedes with a chauffeur included thinking he would surely win her approval.

Son #3 had to do something even better than these so he bought her a trained parrot. This parrot had been trained for 15 years to memorize the entire Bible. You could mention any verse in the Bible and the parrot could quote it word for word. How useful his nearly blind mother would find that!

Well, the old lady went to the first son and said, "Son, the house is just gorgeous but it's really much too big for me. I only live in one room, and it's much too large for me to clean and take care of. I really don't need the house, but thank you anyway."

Then she explained to her second son, "Son, the car is beautiful, it has everything you could ever want on it, but I don't drive and I really don't like that driver, so please return the car."

Next, she went to son number three and said, "Son, I just want to thank you for that thoughtful gift. The chicken was small, but it was very good!"
Back to reality

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul for President!!!
Tax payer

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Don't care
Tune

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Yuit you
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Back to reality wrote:
Rand Paul for President!!!
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Of the Hair Club.
rocky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

clme sexy girl my num 08863880235
angel

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

my num clme 08863880235
ivy siddens

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Really 2010. Lame. LOL
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

hollerrat wrote:
wonder how these so called educated leftwingesr got to be so freaking stoopid
How did you get so queer Patso?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Tobyhanna, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get so queer Patso?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You be surprise what you willing to do to stay in country.

Fox News bunch of liars! They say we steal jobs when most of uz never work day in our lives!
George Putnam

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>You be surprise what you willing to do to stay in country.
Fox News bunch of liars! They say we steal jobs when most of uz never work day in our lives!
Ur jus like the Faux newscasters, lazy lying SOB's
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

George Putnam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur jus like the Faux newscasters, lazy lying SOB's
Is that why Fox has the highest rating?
We understand the illegals fear the conservatives , as that would mean a cut off of their housing, and food stamps, free medical, if the conservatives took over leadership! These freebies cost the taxpayers millions every year!!! And they are not citizens of this Country!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand the illegals fear the conservatives , as that would mean a cut off of their housing, and food stamps, free medical, if the conservatives took over leadership! These freebies cost the taxpayers millions every year!!! And they are not citizens of this Country!!
Is that why Obama kicked your stupid azz? Twice?

You gd tard.
Tyutrty

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Rtyuu
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never know will we?

No chance for Conservaturds.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

<quoted text>Is that why Obama kicked your stupid azz? Twice?
You gd tard.
So far--he has not touched me . Mayby you love on him, I do not!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>We will never know will we?
No chance for Conservaturds.
This is why we do not understand the Democratic mind sets of people like you . You like that which makes no sense, is not conservative, does harm to so many people(such as Obama Care),skirts the Constitution every which way, lies to the point the nickname is lyer in Chief ,!! Where are your minds??? Have any education? Have any mental ability beyond name calling??
Junkyard

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

katfan77 wrote:
if you pay attention it is Conway & the Liberal newspapers who have slung all the mud, cant blame Paul for others obvious attempts to muddy the waters so to speak & him having to address it. Paul's simple message is & always has been the same & that is you should fear a government trying to control your speech & actions (on your private property be it business or residential) far more than than the people who they claim to be protecting you from. From my perspective he has tried to keep to the issues but cant because he is questioned & trapped by how he may or may not have been in a club in college or because he wants to stay within the CLEAR confines of the constitution that would solve a lot of our problems he must be a racist because the constitution clearly denies government infringement on how you run your private business.
Has he mentioned lowering Social Security Pay or was that his father when he ran in the past?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••