Is their a church in Lexington that w...
shine

Little Rock, AR

#439 Nov 7, 2013
uhh wrote:
There's the Church of the Holy Brown Hole outside the gay bar downtown. Ass worship and bleaching instead of juice and crackers.
frankley every decent american is sick of every damn one of you.
UnitarianUnivers alist

Versailles, KY

#440 Nov 7, 2013
This is a group about uniting people not dividing them. Does not limit people to any dogma. Everyone is Welcome. There is a congregation in Lexington, Richmond, 3 in Louisville
just me wrote:
I would like to attend a church reguarly but would like to attend a church where I can be myself and not constanly feeling like the church was trying to convert me to being straight. I am who I am and I just want to worship the lord.
0myitsme1

Irvine, KY

#441 Jan 4, 2014
Rest assurred God loves you.
0myitsme1

Irvine, KY

#442 Jan 4, 2014
GARY wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person comes to the realization that he is gay, then that is all fine and dandy. I could care less. Just don't go rubbing my nose in it. As for whom GOD judges, that is not your call to make either.
It is a sin. I do not (as a habit) associate with sinners or deviates. That is MY CHOICE and GOD will clue me in whether it is the correct choice when the time comes.
DO NOT ASK ME TO APPROVE OF YOUR SINS or to accept that which YOU FEEL is acceptable.
If he didn't want attention, he would have posted this question on a gay forum.
Why is one sin greater than another? JESUS loves everyone. Why would you choose to not associate yourself with people who love and want to worship God. Society chooses to condemn people. Have you ever judged? Committed adultery? Told a little white lie? He who is without sin, cast the first stone. You are the one who makes me sad. You are no better than anyone else. With that attitude, I am sure no one would be good enough to be in your presence. I will pray for you.
apallo

Ashburn, VA

#443 Jan 4, 2014
gays can go to any church ive ever been to. any church i know of would welcome anyone to hear gods word. but every church i have attended, baptist and church of christ, will not baptize a gay person or allow them to be a member of the church while living a gay lifestyle. now if the said gay person were to repent and accept jesus as there lord and savior they could be baptised and become a member.
white guy

Lexington, KY

#444 Jan 4, 2014
I want to knock up a tall black gal.
21 yrs we bofe will be rich.
Gay Christian

La Vergne, TN

#445 Jan 4, 2014
St. Mychal they Martyr is a gay accepting church in Lexington they can found on Facebook or attend mass at 1033 industry road at 5:30 Sunday nights.
Hmmmm

Lexington, KY

#446 Jan 4, 2014
no there is not
Huh

Lexington, KY

#447 Jan 4, 2014
Jesus welcomes all sinners. even gays.
tinker

Ashburn, VA

#448 Jan 4, 2014
i would think any church would welcome gays. they just cant be baptized or join the church unless they stop being gay. also if the preacher is gay than he/she cant be reading from the same bible i have because it clearly says gays will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. also god already destroyed one gay city in sodom and the bible warns us in revelation that in the end days that man will turn to man and woman to woman and this behavior would become accepted by most on earth. that sign is here and jesus will come for his followers very soon so get ready for seven years of hell on earth if you dont accept jesus in your heart.
The Joker

Richmond, KY

#449 Jan 4, 2014
I hear the Church Of Satan loves gay people.
Ali

Lexington, KY

#450 Jan 4, 2014
holla wrote:
<quoted text>what lord u want to worship, being gay is a sin and and the lord doesnt condone it, so good luck.
Didn't Jesus say "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone"?
Bucc member

Erlanger, KY

#451 Jan 5, 2014
apallo wrote:
gays can go to any church ive ever been to. any church i know of would welcome anyone to hear gods word. but every church i have attended, baptist and church of christ, will not baptize a gay person or allow them to be a member of the church while living a gay lifestyle. now if the said gay person were to repent and accept jesus as there lord and savior they could be baptised and become a member.
The Church of Christ and The United Church of Christ are two very different institutions. Not only does the United Church of Christ baptize gay people, but they ordain them. It's a beautiful church.
Bucc member

Erlanger, KY

#452 Jan 5, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
Homosexuality is a sin and an abomination against God and that's the plain truth. The Bible says God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Any church that thinks homosexuality is okay is not a church that Jesus built.
Stop spreading hate-filled lies (and really stupid, tired, annoying phrases).
Bucc member

Erlanger, KY

#453 Jan 5, 2014
straightguy wrote:
Wtf seriously a church with a lesbian preacher. Lmao. That is retarded.
First, you are extremely offensive. Second, why do you feel a "church with a lesbian preacher" is wrong (I will not use the word you used)?

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#454 Jan 5, 2014
Seems a gay person cant catch a break. Brow beat to find God then beat down and verbally accosted when we try. Is it no wonder Chrstianity is the most hate filed, hypocritical religion known to man.
Especially when

Georgetown, IN

#455 Jan 5, 2014
0myitsme1 wrote:
Rest assurred God loves you.
He watches you and your LOVA!!
Ali

Lexington, KY

#456 Jan 5, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
Seems a gay person cant catch a break. Brow beat to find God then beat down and verbally accosted when we try. Is it no wonder Chrstianity is the most hate filed, hypocritical religion known to man.
You are right, I hope these people on here come to realize how wrong they are. Just don't hold it against all churches, a person just needs to find the right nor it's out there. My church is accepting but of course I can't post the name on here.
jim bob

Ashburn, VA

#457 Jan 5, 2014
Bucc member wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church of Christ and The United Church of Christ are two very different institutions. Not only does the United Church of Christ baptize gay people, but they ordain them. It's a beautiful church.
then this is not a real church and i wouldnt waste my time attending because it wont get you into heaven. if they dont go by gods word in the kjv of the bible its just a false prophet that god warns us about.
jim bob

Ashburn, VA

#458 Jan 5, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
you, like most liberals, are mistaking truth as hate. if you cant handle the truth dont ask the question. would you rather we lie to you and say its ok to be gay and you will still go to heaven only to find out the truth when you are in hell? trying to do you a favor by showing you the truth in gods word before its to late. thats not hate. hate would be lying to you or not showing you the path to heaven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tear Down Everything Build By Slaves 10 min Trump Dodged Draft 31
Undisputed Historical Facts 18 min Trump Dodged Draft 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Big Al 166,302
Holly formally worked at Divinity 18 min Milkman 4
Trump supporters and the klan 20 min Trump Dodged Draft 45
Muhammed Ali 22 min Trump Dodged Draft 28
amanda isaacs (Oct '12) 35 min Tim 7

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages